Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-14-2015, 07:32 PM

482 posts, read 944,989 times

Advertisements

It was a stupid, unnecessary remark. People don't need to know your EVERY thought...smh. She's a fool.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-14-2015, 09:25 PM

15,479 posts, read 15,618,351 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blisterpeanuts View Post
This story isn't getting much coverage in the mainstream press, mostly in the conservative publications (Fox, Washington Times, American Thinker).
I saw this on CNN's website the other day.

Old 05-14-2015, 10:43 PM

1,326 posts, read 1,138,408 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd_96 View Post
Whites have also disproportionately harmed other races so I say it's an even break.
You are an idiot.

They need to fire her ass.

Old 05-15-2015, 02:17 PM

35,045 posts, read 16,995,362 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by victimofGM View Post
She doesn't regret what she posted. She regrets her post were released publicly on the news.
Sort of like saying "I'm sorry if you feel offended" rather than "I'm sorry I did [said] what offended you.

Old 05-15-2015, 04:17 PM

632 posts, read 932,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForLoveOnly View Post
You are an idiot.
Why, because I read history books?

Old 05-19-2015, 12:15 PM

3,734 posts, read 2,558,693 times
Gets more sordid. The professor who demonized all White male students, has now been exposed for publicly diminishing, and ridiculing, the suffering of a White woman who was a sexual assault victim..
Racist, insensitive professor strikes again | PJ Tatler

As far as the earlier conversation in the thread, about selective coverage of these stories.. I agree. And to me, it's sad that lots of times anti-White accounts are solely covered by right-wing, or White racial sites. It demonstrates that the media at large is falling down on their job; and the cultural-Marxist media are hypocrites if they claim to be Liberal-minded, & support racial fairness, when they only report on stories that fit a paradigm of the White villain. If the media would report on instances of institutionalized racism, perpetrated by ALL races.. then it wouldn't be left to a fringe, or opposing partisans, to do the reporting.

Old 05-19-2015, 10:36 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,756,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babe_Ruth View Post
Gets more sordid. The professor who demonized all White male students, has now been exposed for publicly diminishing, and ridiculing, the suffering of a White woman who was a sexual assault victim..
Racist, insensitive professor strikes again | PJ Tatler
Well, I guess this clears up the question of whether she is, at heart, more of a racist or a sexist. Racism for the win, with a good measure of elitism thrown in.

Quote:

Chamberlin, the rape survivor, responded: “No really. I got it. You can take
your claws out, thanks.”

To which Grundy exploded:

“^^THIS IS THE S**T I AM TALKING ABOUT. WHY DO YOU GET TO PLAY THE VICTIM
EVERY TIME PEOPLE OF COLOR AND OUR ALLIES WANT TO POINT OUT RACISM. my CLAWS??
Do you see how you just took an issue that WASNT about you, MADE it about you,
and NOW want to play the victim when I take the time to explain to you some s**t
that is literally $82,000 below my pay grade? And then you promote your
#whitegirltears like that’s some badge you get to wear… YOU BENEFIT FROM RACISM.
WE’RE EXPLAINING THAT TO YOU and you’re vilifying my act of intellectual
altruism by saying i stuck my “claws” into you?”

Chamberlin responded by trying to leave the discussion. “I am choosing to
“exit” this conversation,” she wrote.

But Grundy posted again, finishing with: “go cry somewhere. since that’s what
you do.”

Chamberlin responded: “Will do.”

Grundy then responded to others: “am I mocking her tears or am I saying that
her tears are meaningless displays of emotions because they don’t reflect at ALL
an intention to understand the issue from the prospective (sic) of women of
color or ***** women.”

She added, “my name is *Sai*, but you can call me Dr. Grundy.”
Boston University prof in racist tweet flap accused of trolling white rape victim | Fox News

Old 05-19-2015, 10:49 PM

8,653 posts, read 6,131,464 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
I'm sure she does regret that it's causing her some grief now. But she didn't apologize, say it was wrong, etc etc. And now it's supposed to be OK.

It's a double standard. If a White person had said this about Blacks, Boston University would have fired them by now.
Maybe, maybe not. I don't know what she said but it's up to the university to decide the punishment.. Not Fox News viewers...

Old 05-19-2015, 11:02 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,756,889 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
I don't know what she said
And you're not even curious enough to find out before you weigh in on the topic?

Old 05-20-2015, 12:01 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,618,587 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
Maybe, maybe not. I don't know what she said but it's up to the university to decide the punishment.. Not Fox News viewers...
If you don't know what was said, then why are you participating in this topic? No matter, you waste our time with your opinion of me.

Furthermore I don't watch Fox News or any cable news. They are all trash tabloids. Obviously you should take lesson from this as you sound like one of the talking heads on these networks. Lots of bluster and no substance.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events