Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-18-2015, 09:08 PM

1,515 posts, read 1,224,671 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
Sure, the thug gangs who started the shooting and stabbing were the good guys, and the cops who wanted to protect the community were the bad guys.

I think someone here has done some hard time in prison.

If you think good is evil and evil is good, maybe you should join Isis ..... I hear they're recruiting.
Maybe you should look in the mirror! And maybe look at the Constitution, etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-18-2015, 09:13 PM

3,663 posts, read 5,672,692 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago South Sider View Post
Most of them look white to me with a couple of Mexicans sprinkled in. I didn't see any blacks though which is the point.
1%ers tend to be extraordinarily racist against black people.

Old 05-18-2015, 09:37 PM

1,880 posts, read 2,308,263 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by armory View Post
As soon as I read TX the word "Bandidos" went through my mind. I lived in SA as a kid and they were known to be worse than the Hell's Angels. They were the organization who moved drugs into the city. A guy from our school was a younger brother to one of them. Never heard of the other gangs as I don't live down there any longer.

Funny thing about motorcycles. I used to ride a universal Japanese Motorcycle - know as UJM - in my 20s and I was merely a guy who rode a motorcycle, like my friends. When some of them went the Harley route their entire mindset changed and their whole lives changed. Those who eschewed tattoos in the past were sporting dozens as were their GFs/wives.

When they assumed badass frames of mind and started getting into drunken fights for no reason other than being "bikers" it was beyond ridiculous. It all started when riding little Honda bikes in the woods years ago.
Talking about the Bandidos, we had a bikie massacre in 1984 in outer suburbs of Sydney:

Milperra massacre - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

7 people were killed (including a teenage girl (the rest were bikies (4 Comancheros and 2 Bandidos)) and 28 injured.

We haven't had any non-family gun massacres since 1996.

Last edited by susankate; 05-18-2015 at 10:05 PM..

Old 05-18-2015, 10:38 PM

8,632 posts, read 12,993,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slowpoke_TX View Post
Unfortunately in this country, whenever something bad happens that involves peace officers, it is seen as a negative stigma for the entire law enforcement community.

You were saying something about double standards???
Given the long list of things this country has done to negatively stigmatize Blacks, there no comparison.

Also being a cop a profession. They can take off the uniform. A Black person can't change their race. So that's another reason why there is no comparison.

Old 05-18-2015, 10:50 PM

11,025 posts, read 7,833,849 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerMtn View Post
This was just more murders by cops! Second only to the last Waco massacre by cops where they slaughtered men, women and children of the Branch Davidians. All of you posters can whine about thug this and thug that, but I'd bet that cops instigated the whole thing. Everybody that got killed was shot by the police! But carry on with the usual BS. Why care about what really happened?

The Waco Police Massacre | The Aging Rebel
And we're supposed to believe the unnamed "multiple sources" talking to a renegade website for definitive information about who did what to this unfortunate group of choirboys, right?

And are we also to believe all these bandidos, cossacks and scimitars are such lousy shots they couldn't hit a bunch of slow moving fat guys from twenty feet away?

Old 05-19-2015, 12:39 AM

15,526 posts, read 10,492,988 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondebaerde View Post
Wearing an "SS" tattoo or similar insignia is one of the most universally reviled, racist symbols one could possibly field. That just about says it all right there about those fine young men who were gunned down by each other and (maybe) the cops in Waco. My thought: "it's a good start!"
Absolutely, I agree. I think the "SS" tattoo may have jumped the shark though, I see them on Latino bikers now.

Old 05-19-2015, 12:53 AM

15,526 posts, read 10,492,988 times
Their mug shots are starting to surface.

Bail set at $1 million for Waco biker gang shooting suspects | | Dallas Morning News

Old 05-19-2015, 01:26 AM

18,158 posts, read 15,619,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
Ah no, but riding a bike and wearing Bandido colors does!
Bandidos, Sons of Silence, Vagos, Mongols...any number of other flea bitten varmints. These mentioned and some of the others involved in this brawl are just the bigger, more well known 1% MCs. There's a whole slew of lesser known ones that are just as bad. Including "Christian" and "Veteran" clubs. There's a couple of the latter around here that are just as verminous as Angels or Vagos.

Riding a Harley and sporting a cut doesn't make someone a criminal by default, no. But, flying a three piece patch on that cut, ANY three piece patch, is the same fleas off the same dog.

Old 05-19-2015, 01:39 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,608,703 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwillyfromphilly View Post
To sum it up..

Whites committing crime = representing themselves as individuals (no negative stigma).

Blacks committing crime = representing the entire Black race (negative stigma).
Nah. Here the reality. It's been proven here many times including this topic.

• Whites committing crime = Whites say good riddance if any are killed by police, want the rest locked up. Everyone moves on.
  • Blacks committing crime = Automatically the "children" were innocent, killings by police were racist, system is unfair to blacks, lets burn this B***h down. City reduced to ashes, fire hoses cut, looting, stealing, police have to use tear gas to quell crowds, Black "leaders" profiteer from it, MSM has 24/7 coverage of so called victimized Blacks for days. Never move on as it will be harped about for years.

Old 05-19-2015, 03:02 AM

2,495 posts, read 4,356,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Nah. Here the reality. It's been proven here many times including this topic.

• Whites committing crime = Whites say good riddance if any are killed by police, want the rest locked up. Everyone moves on.
  • Blacks committing crime = Automatically the "children" were innocent, killings by police were racist, system is unfair to blacks, lets burn this B***h down. City reduced to ashes, fire hoses cut, looting, stealing, police have to use tear gas to quell crowds, Black "leaders" profiteer from it, MSM has 24/7 coverage of so called victimized Blacks for days. Never move on as it will be harped about for years.
You should at least try to mask your racist epithet with some logic or half truths. It'll make you sound just a tad bit convincing to someone with an IQ of 10. There are tons of minorities in jail for various crimes that rarely make the news. People usually don't complain about that because a criminal deserves to be punished in the eyes of the law; Black, White, Yellow or Purple!!! But It is incredibly foolish to compare or equate outrage over what seems to be incessant police brutality (often leading to the death) of young unarmed Black kids/young adults to your statement about crimes committed by hardened White criminals. Even the resident racists are staying on topic because they can see the difference. How often do you see stories of "unarmed White" children getting accidentally shot, or their spines broken during routine arrests or getting killed for selling cigarettes or drugs? I guess this behavior in your opinion is unique to Blacks, right? Anyway, if the "fairness" displayed by some of these obviously disgusting cops was extended to non Black communities, say predominantly Jewish, White or even Asian communities, there will be some serious discussion of Police reform. The truth is as clear as day for anyone with a clear conscience. Don't be afraid to formulate your own thoughts every once in a while.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events