Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-19-2015, 03:00 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,298 posts, read 14,127,297 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
I would agree with you that 1%ers are probably not racists and are Libs trying to save animals & humanity! Unless you are Donald Trump asking for Obama's birth certificate.
One percenters are by definition sociopaths and full-time members of a biker gang. They're not good, compassionate liberals; they're even more evil than most rightwingers.

You definitely don't want them to be president of a PTA as suggested, or even around elementary school kids.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-19-2015, 03:08 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,298 posts, read 14,127,297 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jambo101 View Post
I'm starting to wonder about this line of reasoning as well, as from what i see on the media cops have become just another gang of heavily armed ruthless thugs. The getting together of half a dozen rival biker gangs in one place just doesnt sound like something biker gangs would do in a case like this.

What are you suggesting, that the police forced them to gather there, and then forced them to start stabbing each other?

Old 05-19-2015, 03:31 PM

2,495 posts, read 4,347,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
IrrelIf you want to be taken seriously, especially by me, then you should start your posts out with something than immediately crying "racist" and accusing me of having an IQ of 10. Do that and I don't even bother to read whatever it was you posted, because you immediately discredited yourself.

Logical discussion, since you bring it up, does not require insult as a tactic. That only comes in when you can make no such argument.
"if I want to be taken seriously? " Are you kidding me? I really don't care, honestly. : Lol I won't apologize for stating the obvious. Your posts have a tainted tone that reeks of profound bias. I was merely pointing that out. Secondly I never said you had an IQ of 10. That would be against forum rules and I'm not interested in engaging in a cyber squabble. Too exhausting with very little reward. I simply said that argument was weak, baseless and that you were comparing apples and oranges.

This conversation is not going to yield a positive outcome so please carry on. We can agree to disagree

Old 05-19-2015, 04:31 PM

3,762 posts, read 5,405,144 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAL View Post
A question. Everyone keeps saying these were white biker gangs, but I was under the impression that the Bandidos are a Mexican biker gang. Is that incorrect?
Mexican's aren't white yet I guess. How long did it take the Irish and Italians to gain the privilege?

Old 05-19-2015, 04:48 PM

52,433 posts, read 26,462,460 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Percentage View Post
"if I want to be taken seriously? " Are you kidding me? I really don't care, honestly. :
You cared enough to respond to my posts several times. This speaks for itself.

Old 05-19-2015, 04:53 PM

22,974 posts, read 26,917,432 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NVplumber View Post
Mmm hmmm. And only three piece can claim "territory", which they show on the bottom rocker. Thus, ...misunderstandings...tend to happen twixt MCs. Had a bellyful of that world too. "Friends" that were patched. Thing to remember, about patch wearers, they are not your friend, unless you're wearing that same patch. Any history you had before the patch is nothing.
You may have a point, but the "friendships" acquired after the patch tend to stay.

Old 05-19-2015, 05:30 PM

10,553 posts, read 9,622,208 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nineball View Post
In the pictures I have seen, it seems this are actually grown men, not teenagers.
Average age seems to be around 40. I don't see a lot of young faces in the mug shots.

Old 05-19-2015, 05:34 PM

37,487 posts, read 45,759,678 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwiley View Post
So my question is if the blogs are correct and the cops gunned down these bikers without the bikers threatening the cops with harm, is Sharpton and the lives matter groups going to head down to Waco to protest?
LOL!!

Old 05-19-2015, 08:04 PM

10,003 posts, read 8,548,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
What are you suggesting, that the police forced them to gather there, and then forced them to start stabbing each other?
From what I've been reading it all started when one biker ran over the tootsies of another biker who had big feet. Then all Hell broke loose.

Old 05-19-2015, 10:45 PM

29,462 posts, read 22,444,203 times
Yup, as we suspected:

How the Bandidos became one of the world’s most feared biker gangs - The Washington Post

Quote:
But Steve Cook says the clean-cut, fun-loving claim is a charade. Cook is a Kansas City-area police officer who says he’s worked undercover in gangs affiliated with the Bandidos.

“These guys are organized crime, but they are also domestic terrorists,” he told The Washington Post. “These guys are heavily involved in methamphetamine, cocaine, marijuana, motorcycle theft. Those are all primary businesses for them. The thing is, these guys want to put on this appearance, ‘Oh we’re just motorcycle enthusiasts and we just like to ride bikes.’ The evidence is quite to the contrary.”

Cook claims that most Americans, including many police, don’t take bike gangs seriously enough because “people have allowed themselves to be too romanticized” by the idea of bikers as modern-day bandits.

“They watch their ‘Sons of Anarchy’ and their little television shows. These guys all seem likable enough: that they are misunderstood, outlaws from the old days, and they ride motorcycles instead of horses,” he said. “Even cops think, ‘Oh they are just tattooed long haired guys who like to ride motorcycles.’ And the reality of it is they are long-haired tattooed guys who ride motorcycles and sell a hell of a lot of methamphetamine and murder people and steal motorcycles and extort people and beat people up in bars for no reasons.”
Double standards as always
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events