Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-23-2015, 05:49 PM

1,515 posts, read 1,220,880 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
Wow. I've never insulted you at all.

I can't believe you're taking what happened so personal.

What Outlaw crew are you with?
I'm with the AMERICAN citizen crew! And if the shoe fits wear it. In your case, wear it with pride!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-23-2015, 05:50 PM

7,343 posts, read 4,340,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marilyn220 View Post
No. You said the cops SAID this.

I haven't read anything on the police saying any such thing.

Not the DailyMail or any other credible news source.

If you can't provide the link, then I'll assume it's hearsay.
Waco pd is the cops! How dumb can you be?

Pd said from the beginning some of the dead were shot by them, it was never even disputed. An old article below from the AP.

You are on here arguing basic facts about the case that are not in dispute. Go see the doc and get your cocktail adjusted.

Texas police shot bikers during Waco gang brawl that left 9 dead, police say | NOLA.com

Old 05-23-2015, 05:51 PM

1,829 posts, read 2,227,312 times
Bikers declaring war on cops. Gee what could possibly go wrong with this bike gang plan?

Old 05-23-2015, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpencerMtn View Post
I'm with the AMERICAN citizen crew! And if the shoe fits wear it. In your case, wear it with pride!
hahaha

Old 05-23-2015, 05:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuck's Dad View Post
Bikers declaring war on cops. Gee what could possibly go wrong with this bike gang plan?
Nothing since it's not real.

Old 05-23-2015, 05:56 PM

6,459 posts, read 12,001,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tuck's Dad View Post
The cops ALWAYS make this nonsense up when one of them gets killed or they do something messed up.

Gangbangers don't do this. It's stupid. These people make their money in the black market. Last thing, they need is to have the weight of every branch of the government on their backs. They would never win. It would be a massacre - in favor of law enforcement.

Old 05-23-2015, 06:03 PM

get a chance to look at post 72 yet? It's up above...just a little...there ya go

Old 05-23-2015, 07:10 PM

1,515 posts, read 1,220,880 times
I think it's really on now! I just read this, "......the greatest fear of the police is that the bikers are arming themselves with Teflon coated condoms that can penetrate the cops’ Kevlar chastity belts."

So, finally, a real credible threat for law enforcement to be concerned with!

Old 05-23-2015, 07:40 PM

2,666 posts, read 2,218,938 times
If I were the POTUS, that would be my cue to issue an executive order declaring the biker gangs enemy combatants and I would mobilize all resources to close them down, confiscate their bikes and property, and even push Congress to strip them of their citizenship by legislating a grandfathered law on citizenship. These guys would be very, very stupid to step over that line.

Old 05-23-2015, 08:26 PM

6,459 posts, read 12,001,177 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Led Zeppelin View Post
If I were the POTUS, that would be my cue to issue an executive order declaring the biker gangs enemy combatants and I would mobilize all resources to close them down, confiscate their bikes and property, and even push Congress to strip them of their citizenship by legislating a grandfathered law on citizenship. These guys would be very, very stupid to step over that line.

Where would you "deport" them too?

Many of these bikers are whites that can trace their lineage in this country going back many generations.

Would Scotland, Britain or Ireland take them back at this stage after two or three centuries?

Stripping citizenship sounds very dangerous in more ways than one. All laws that are based on punishing the bad people, always wind up morphing into something that affects regular folks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events