Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-22-2015, 10:22 AM

1,078 posts, read 1,414,021 times

Advertisements

I don't give a flying F23k what color this punk is, I was watching WPIX channel 11 NY last night, while the hunt was on, before I hit the rack, I was hoping they would find this dirty no good murdering coward and place 7.62 NATO load round in his sick head ...

And let him lay where he falls..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-22-2015, 10:53 AM

48,502 posts, read 96,816,250 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amythyst View Post
Md. man suspected in killings of four people in Northwest Washington

Such a savage to kill an entire family and a 10 y/o. Such evil in this world.

Glad he's another dumb criminal who left clues as to who is responsible.

Now just a matter of finding this POS.
Such thugs are evil; plain and simple.

Old 05-22-2015, 10:54 AM

8,653 posts, read 6,129,575 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Killer Thug murders family? USA MSM doesn't care about that. It's not tabloidistic enough. The only reason that it's getting any national coverage at all is that it's close to the VP's house.

It's one of the leading stories however outside of the USA.

Police identify man suspected of killing CEO, his wife and their son in DC mansion - after finding his DNA on a pizza crust | Daily Mail Online
This has been all over the MSM. Are you blind?

Old 05-22-2015, 10:59 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,603,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SHABAZZ310 View Post
This has been all over the MSM. Are you blind?
Are you blind? Try reading it again and you might figure out where you messed up.

Old 05-22-2015, 11:04 AM

1,039 posts, read 1,099,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy24 View Post
I really don't understand vicious people that commit murder and try to cover up their evilness by burning down the place. Are they THAT DUMB that they think investigators wouldn't be able to figure out who did it and wouldn't be able to find their sorry asses? Goodness...this isn't the 1930's where some murderers got away with it. This is 2015 for Christ sake!
If he had finished eating that pizza crust, this crime would still be unsolved

Old 05-22-2015, 11:13 AM

1,039 posts, read 1,099,989 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
Actually, I was going to save this prize, but 18% of those convicted of hate crimes are black. So someone is using that "crutch" against them. And they are using it disproportionately.
LOL...good old facts huh...always a pleasant surpise when it makes an appearance on City-Data...good job...not really sure why some people seem to think the Justice system is lenient on Blacks when every single study ever done on the topic shows that Blacks are disproportionately targetted by the Justice system...at any rate...I hope this worthless POS gets everything that is coming to him and my condolences to the family and the housekeeper...PS its not a hate crime when even Stevie Wonder can see it was about the money...the question is did he know about the $40,000 (which is a huge sum of money if you foolishly think you can get away with one day of evil, criminal work) and if he did, who told him?...lots of questions with this one

Old 05-22-2015, 11:45 AM

3,762 posts, read 5,419,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by T. Damon View Post
...for 24 hours. I agree. It could be done, but not likely.

Did you hear his lawyer (in past cases) talk of him in a brief interview on CNN? He glowingly described him as just about the nicest guy he had ever met, respectful, patriotic and kind!?? Never in a million years could it have been him in this case.

And his family describes him as completely opposite! Like Psycho!
It's scary how many people are walking around with more than one face. I know people like this man and I'm sure other's on this forum do too. They can seem really nice but there is another side. Usually you can tell by how they treat their mate.

Old 05-22-2015, 11:52 AM

4,135 posts, read 2,835,330 times
I'm glad the freakin' maniac is now locked up.

Old 05-22-2015, 11:54 AM

19,822 posts, read 12,086,768 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by whogoesthere View Post
If he had finished eating that pizza crust, this crime would still be unsolved
A comment under one of the articles under this offered this advice:

"Always eat the crust."

Old 05-22-2015, 11:54 AM

1,588 posts, read 2,530,237 times
Anyone who has ever been to Africa for an extended period understands this mentality completely. There they will kill eachother over a cigarette like it was nothing. Do whatever you can to get whatever you want is the creed. I believe this is in black peoples genes. Most have trained themselves to act right or assimilate into western cultural philosophy. But a large minority still have that wild savage reaction to adversity. To them death is no big deal, killing or being killed holds no fear or sense of empathy for them.

On a mission trip to Malawi I watched a man get savagely beaten to death by 20 people in the streets of Blantyre. Everyone was wooping and hollering and cheering, no one tried to help, nothing. I though "must just be a criminal." Later I find out, the man refused to give a man he knew a cigarette so they beat him to death. It was the first time I had seen that behavior. The first two weeks I was there I saw the standard Africa, extortion from white people, "customs fees" "road tolls" "Taxes and fees" for purchases, no big deal. I just paid it. I was threatened on the street several times, after that we were told to be in groups of no less the 4 and carry a knife and the "trustworthy police" phone number. In Malawi you don't actually know who is a cop or who is pretending or who is a criminal cop. we were extorted constantly, sometimes with a weapon other times just by sheer numbers and intimidation. Two of our women were sexually assaulted. Now, I will say the people who helped the women or at least convinced the men not to assault them were other black men and women. But... after the whole incident, our guide told us that they were not actually concerned about the women.. they were concerned about us not coming and spending money. It wasn't empathy or morality that they used to convince them to stop it was the lack of money or material possessions that made them stop. I also once watched a man beat a woman holding a baby... The woman dropped the baby the mand kicked the baby then went back to beating on the women. People just stood around like..meh, no big deal.

I was in Africa for the longest 2-3 months of my life. Now I did meet friendly and good people, the majority were. The point is a very large minority acted like savages and had no empathy when came to hurting people and had little morality. I have been to very awful 3rd world **** holes that were 10 times better than anything in Africa because the people did not constantly extort and threaten you with bodily harm.

When I read about things like this or the incident in home invasion/rape/shooting in Indiana, the truck driver in Baltimore, the beating of the already unconscious white guy, the theater beating, etc. I'm not surprised. I saw it first hand at the source. It's almost like black people really can not control themselves, a switch is fliped and it becomes primal, they convince themsleves that it's not big deal to beat or kill someone who dare not do exactly what they want them to do.

Violence and conflict is ingrained in black minds, they think nothing of it. How many videos are there of black people fighting or brawling in 20 dollar a plate restaurants or 50 dollar a ticket sporting events? It's not socioeconomic. It's cultural.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events