Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-26-2015, 10:57 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,127,593 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tal Dew View Post
Facts and evidence is on the report when you obviously failed to read. Sorry it is not my opinion. Everything I stated is in the report. Try reading it completely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by budlight View Post
A plaque for a thug? Really? Do we need to remind people that this pillar of society just strong-armed a store clerk prior to his confrontation with the police officer. If the people of Ferguson want to be taken seriously why not find another person to honor.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
You said you have not read the report. Until you do, this makes the rest of what you said moot. The commentary about Holder is a real demonstration about the ability to logically argue the case. i.e. none.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tal Dew View Post
So you blatantly lie and say there is not a single witness that back up Wilson version? This in itself proves you have an agenda when the report has been posted for you to read.
Facts and evidence please. Could care less about your opinions. You posters in particular

Give me the facts. Quit being lazy. And no I'm not a liar. Keep it classy.

Old 05-26-2015, 11:00 AM

Mike Brown is an iconic name no matter how you feel about the situation. And no matter what the above posters have to say, they don't know the entire details of what happened that day. They're going off of 2nd hand information and inconclusive evidence.

The issue needed to be raised. Police Corruption needs to end.

Old 05-26-2015, 11:09 AM

1,587 posts, read 1,014,912 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
Facts and evidence please. Could care less about your opinions. You posters in particular

Give me the facts. Quit being lazy. And no I'm not a liar. Keep it classy.
Facts and evidence is in the report like everyone told you. The fact that you refuse to read the report and trying to claim it is our opinion shows you are very lazy. Yes you are a liar because you said that no witness backs Wilson version when the report clearly say it does. The report also said there is zero evidence that he was shot with his hands up lie. Don't call other people lazy when it is you that made the ignorant statement and fail to educate yourself on the facts of the case even when the link was posted.

Last edited by Devon011; 05-26-2015 at 11:22 AM..

Old 05-26-2015, 11:13 AM

Quote:
Mike Brown is an iconic name no matter how you feel about the situation. And no matter what the above posters have to say, they don't know the entire details of what happened that day. They're going off of 2nd hand information and inconclusive evidence.

Mike is a iconic name for violence so yes are you are correct. They don't have to have 100% of every single detail of what happen. They are going off of witnesses that were there in close proximity to the incident. Do tell what inconclusive evidence do they have? Don't make up things just because you hate that you were wrong.

The Justice department did their own investigation with their people and came out with very clear facts and witnesses about the incident and yet you try to claim the evidence is inconclusive? You clearly shown your agenda. The good people of Ferguson don't share your opinion.

Last edited by Devon011; 05-26-2015 at 11:25 AM..

Old 05-26-2015, 11:14 AM

19,840 posts, read 12,102,488 times
Quote:
The Mike Brown case was brought up on CD by none other than yourself. Many statements in the beginning were stated as facts and this was purely to get people riled up before facts came in. This is a movement that is orchestrated by activists and so many "protesters" are paid (or at least promised payment). Even you have stated that this movement is paid for by the likes of Soros and Jay Z, etc.

Old 05-26-2015, 11:29 AM

Yes. I did help raise awareness of this issue and am part of #TheMovement. However, #TheMovement was not paid for. Get your facts straight.

BlackLivesMatter was paid for. Not The Movement. Soros and Jay-Z were working AGAINST The Movement. You think the clowns on TV are part of #TheMovement lol.

Honestly, you don't want to argue facts. People didn't want to then, and they don't now.

I'll wait for the witness that fully corroborate's Wilson's story. Surely if its an open and shut case you can at least do that.

I'll wait.

Old 05-26-2015, 11:32 AM

19,840 posts, read 12,102,488 times
Quote:
Yes. I did help raise awareness of this issue and am part of #TheMovement. However, #TheMovement was not paid for. Get your facts straight.

BlackLivesMatter was paid for. Not The Movement. Soros and Jay-Z were working AGAINST The Movement. You think the clowns on TV are part of #TheMovement lol.

Honestly, you don't want to argue facts. People didn't want to then, and they don't now.

I'll wait for the witness that fully corroborate's Wilson's story. Surely if its an open and shut case you can at least do that.

I'll wait.
For goodness sakes. No one cares about your TheMovement. That is why I stated the movement. Note the difference? All of that crap of destroying Ferguson, destroying Baltimore, etc. is a movement. PAID FOR.

Old 05-26-2015, 11:34 AM

Quote:

Your so call movement is equivalent to the Occupy Movement and will go the same way the Occupy Movement went.

Quote:

I'll wait.
To argue facts a person would have to know the facts in the first place which you don't. Keep refusing to read the report as your credibility is gone anyway. We will wait when you actually educate yourself on actual facts from the Justice department.

Old 05-26-2015, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
For goodness sakes. No one cares about your TheMovement. That is why I stated the movement. Note the difference? All of that crap of destroying Ferguson, destroying Baltimore, etc. is a movement. PAID FOR.
Exactly! No one cares about that lame movement as it is no different from that Occupy movement years ago. Yup it is all paid for.

Old 05-26-2015, 11:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
You brought it up not me.

Your confused about The Movement. I think your referring to rioters?? Maybe protesters your confusing as rioters??

I really don't know who your referencing right now.

As for #TheMovement. You might not care, but your politicians do. That's why they cheat daily to keep up. And FWIW, its global, growing, and not confined by race.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events