Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-01-2015, 07:53 AM

1,587 posts, read 1,014,793 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gtownoe View Post
Where's my witness??

I'm just gonna repeat that question until you answer it. Because your clearly trolling.
You were told where to read and given the link. You can keep repeating the same question all you want since you can't even prove your claims so you need to do something to keep the pages going. So it is obvious you are the one trolling as always

Old 06-01-2015, 07:55 AM

1,587 posts, read 1,014,793 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by budlight View Post
Do you believe innocent until PROVEN guilty, or are you special? LOL!!!
Lets go with special because apparently to certain people you are guilty until proven innocent. You also need a personal witness to walk around with you to witness 100% of everything you do and say to prove your innocence haha

Old 06-01-2015, 07:56 AM

13,255 posts, read 12,127,593 times
You STILL can't provide that credible witness(s) you were talking about.

Instead of coming up with a million excuses and deflections how about providing the information I requested.

Old 06-01-2015, 07:59 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times
Quote:

Edit: All of Waldo's threads have thumbs down lol
LOL!

Because I put them there.

You select it when you start the tread. Obviously you don't get many things. You embarrass yourself today.

Old 06-01-2015, 08:00 AM

7,629 posts, read 16,455,013 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by budlight View Post

I'm just gonna repeat that question until you answer it. Because you're clearly trolling.
Ya know, HE just does not get it!!! He thinks the POLICE should be guilty until proven innocent, but every thug that the police go after should be innocent until proven guilty....

Yeah, kinda grateful those with that type of mindset live in Chicago, the odds are not in his favor with the statistic rate of murder in that city. When one of these violent crimes affect him directly (friends/family member/neighbor) he will be the first one whining for the police to hurry and help!

Old 06-01-2015, 08:00 AM

The witness please.

Old 06-01-2015, 08:01 AM

52,431 posts, read 26,624,120 times
Quote:
You STILL can't provide that credible witness(s) you were talking about. Instead of coming up with a million excuses and deflections how about providing the information I requested.
You said Darren Wilson was lying about what happened.

Where is your credible proof? Where are your links? Where is your Evidence? Why don't you answer the question instead of coming up with a million posts to ignore it?

Old 06-01-2015, 08:04 AM

3,658 posts, read 2,563,286 times
Quote:
The witness please.

I'm just gonna repeat that question until you answer it. Because you're clearly trolling.

Old 06-01-2015, 08:12 AM

Witness.

You said you had witnesses.

All you have to do is scroll back to see I clearly answered all questions. Where's my witness?

Old 06-01-2015, 08:34 AM

11,186 posts, read 6,506,034 times
Quote:
You still haven't provided a "credible witness"

I've been asking for that for how many pages now?? All I get is personal attacks and deflections from the question.

Where are these credible witnesses? And how do you even know their credible when they're simply listed as numbers???

And for all of you posters deferring to authority, by doing so in this case, don't be a hypocrite, defer in all of Eric Holder's and Lynch's rulings. Don't get on another thread complaining about a ruling when your trying to use this as black and white truth.

You all have no arguments.
Rather than beat my head against the wall as others still do, I'm joining you.

There is no single witness, no one person, who corroborates every single statement Wilson made about what happened. Therefore, he executed Brown. I'll go even further. If there were 20 witnesses whose testimony stayed consistent and matched the physical evidence, we know how unreliable eyewitness testimony can be. Therefore, Wilson executed Brown. Finally, even if all credible witnesses and physical evidence supported every word in Wilson's account, I believe the whole investigation was corrupted by a member of Wilson's family who used political connection, bribery, and blackmail to help him beat the rap. Therefore, Wilson executed Brown.

I do need your help in deciding which excellent witnesses I should believe. The one who said Brown was on his knees a few feet from the car when Wilson executed him; the one who said three cops were there when Wilson executed Brown; how about the one who said Wilson chased Brown then fired multiple shots into Brown's back as he lay on his stomach; there's the woman who saw Brown kneeling when Wilson executed him, later admitted she lied to the FBI and County PD, and then with immunity from prosecution agreed to tell the truth, that she saw nothing; among others.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events