Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-20-2015, 07:18 PM

2,776 posts, read 3,057,956 times

Advertisements

Lakota Warriors Vow To Crush Dirty Rainbow Hippies - The Daily Beast
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-20-2015, 07:53 PM

39,870 posts, read 26,514,597 times
Can't say that I blame them. The Rainbow Freak Show has trashed every place they have held their little gathering. Garbage and feces left everywhere, it cost the Forest Service a bunch to clean up after these fools. Bunch of idiots with no respect for the backcountry.

Old 06-20-2015, 08:11 PM

1,535 posts, read 1,392,194 times
When they came to east Texas, the mosquitos trashed them.

Old 06-20-2015, 08:57 PM

21,136 posts, read 19,722,567 times
Another reason why you shouldn't smoke marijuana.

Old 06-20-2015, 08:58 PM

39,870 posts, read 26,514,597 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cryptic View Post
When they came to east Texas, the mosquitos trashed them.
Never thought I'd have a reason to like mosquitoes.

Old 06-20-2015, 11:01 PM

15,531 posts, read 10,504,683 times
They have a bad reputation because they litter. If they would leave the area like they found it, I don't think people would object so much. By now, they have to know this. I assume they don't care.

Old 06-21-2015, 01:06 AM

9,418 posts, read 13,500,168 times
I had no idea the "Rainbow Tribe" was still around. Horrible reputation. So much for peace, love, and happiness. They have no respect for the land, they trash every place they go. Hippie wannabes.

Old 06-21-2015, 10:57 AM

4,863 posts, read 6,929,879 times
[quote=TXNGL;40101666]I had no idea the "Rainbow Tribe" was still around. Horrible reputation. So much for peace, love, and happiness. They have no respect for the land, they trash every place they go. Hippie wannabes.[/quote

I've never heard of these clowns until now. Being from SD this potential skirmish interests me.

The Lakota being concerned about the hippies trashing the Black Hills is being pretty hypocritical. When it comes to trashing things, the Lakota don't have to take a back seat to anyone. Go visit the reservations for exhibits A, B, C, etc. They live in terrible poverty, but much of it is of their own doing. Brand new government housing is brought in and within a couple years it starts to resemble the rest of the broken down homes that are there. Broken down and abandoned cars sit everywhere.

The Lakota talk of the Treaty of Laramie and it was a legitimate signing. However, things changed and the US government in modern times recognized that the Lakota was wronged. They were awarded a ridiculous sum of money by courts in payment for the breaking of this treaty. The Lakota has left this hundreds of millions of dollars drawing interest since then in the dreaming assumption that someday they will get the hills. Someday, they better face reality. It won't happen and their people are mired in poverty.

When these Rainbow people show up camping on Federal land, the names of each person should be taken down. They should then be charged for any costs incurred including cleanup. The Lakota "warriors" if they show up and physically try to remove these hippies should be arrested. They are NOT the law.

Anything, including drug offenses, that goes on there should be dealt with by state and local law enforcement aggressively. This will keep this circus act from returning.

Old 06-21-2015, 11:18 AM

2,776 posts, read 3,057,956 times
[quote=jmgg;40105041]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TXNGL View Post
I had no idea the "Rainbow Tribe" was still around. Horrible reputation. So much for peace, love, and happiness. They have no respect for the land, they trash every place they go. Hippie wannabes.[/quote

I've never heard of these clowns until now. Being from SD this potential skirmish interests me.

The Lakota being concerned about the hippies trashing the Black Hills is being pretty hypocritical. When it comes to trashing things, the Lakota don't have to take a back seat to anyone. Go visit the reservations for exhibits A, B, C, etc. They live in terrible poverty, but much of it is of their own doing. Brand new government housing is brought in and within a couple years it starts to resemble the rest of the broken down homes that are there. Broken down and abandoned cars sit everywhere.

The Lakota talk of the Treaty of Laramie and it was a legitimate signing. However, things changed and the US government in modern times recognized that the Lakota was wronged. They were awarded a ridiculous sum of money by courts in payment for the breaking of this treaty. The Lakota has left this hundreds of millions of dollars drawing interest since then in the dreaming assumption that someday they will get the hills. Someday, they better face reality. It won't happen and their people are mired in poverty.

When these Rainbow people show up camping on Federal land, the names of each person should be taken down. They should then be charged for any costs incurred including cleanup. The Lakota "warriors" if they show up and physically try to remove these hippies should be arrested. They are NOT the law.

Anything, including drug offenses, that goes on there should be dealt with by state and local law enforcement aggressively. This will keep this circus act from returning.
I am stuck at where you say it is their own doing, the residential schools really screwed Natives up. Plus, when you have people paying Natives for work with booze, that is exploitation. I don't think they have been given a fair shake, but I do believe these issues need to be fixed from the inside. White people etc aren't going to solve the problem. The Rainbow Hippies sound like an annoyance.

Old 06-21-2015, 11:41 AM

17,029 posts, read 30,929,122 times
I hope the Lakota give the hippies a good beatdown. The Rainbows sure like using government services, but don't want to abide by any laws.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events