Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-12-2015, 08:22 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,527,236 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
Read the actual transcript. No matter what happened in the prior 5 years, her words and treatment of the children, as written in this offical transcript, is inexcusable and frankly cruel. Yes, in this case, the Internet is full of people who would have handled this better, to probably include you.

But read the transcript, then explain to me what I am missing here.

Here's the link:
http://content.foxtvmedia.com/wjbk/p...nt_to_jail.pdf
That transcript is just appalling and makes the judge look about as insightful as a sullen middle-schooler. That was AWFUL. Her words alone should be enough to get her de-throned. Or de-frocked.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallouise View Post
Heart breaking. And yet something in my heart leapt when, after that judge got done telling the kids that she was going to monitor their court-ordered lunch with their dad to make sure they were totally contrite and communicative with him, the son reversed his apology and said "I'll go with my brother, then" (to jail). You go, kid.

And may this absolute witch of a human being quickly be deposed. It's just beyond belief.
Agree 100%. NONE of her actions are going to do anything but make the children resent their father more. Ugh. And the attorney's immediately begin talking about scheduling conflicts like it's no big deal.

WTF?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConeyGirl52 View Post
I hate to say this, but I think everyone needs to leave these kids alone.

You cant torture a child into a relationship, and you cant force a child into a relationship.

Its like everyone is using them as pawns in some kind of game, and its in the kids best interest for them all to simply back off.

Its also in both parents best interest for a future adult relationship with the kids to back off. The oldest is almost grown, and the other two arent all that far behind him.

Why send them to Juve Hall, so on top of all the other crap, they can learn to be criminals too? Its just disgraceful.

If anyone is being manipulative, the kids know better than anyone else who that is. If anyone is a toxic presence in their lives, they know that better than anyone else too.

If the mother has been lying to them, they will learn that in their own time too. And, God help her if they ever do.

Its too late for these parents, but the kids shouldnt have their own growth stifled to benefit the parents. Its not their fault that their parents cant respect each other and act more like caring and understanding adults. When you have kids, it should be all about them now.

God Im wizzed at this judge. Accept the fact that everyone didnt get Ward and June Cleaver in the draw for who and what their parents were going to be. Accept the fact that sometimes its just better, and even safer, for a kid to agree to be an orphan.
So, you just said, quite eloquently, everything I was thinking. The children are the ONLY true victims in all of this.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2015, 10:13 AM

3,734 posts, read 5,772,817 times
I'm guessing that this so-called "Judge" hates Jews. She's getting a big thrill out of having a few of us to hurt. She's already taken a shot at the older son's IQ (I'll bet she struggled in law school, and resents Jewish intelligence enormously.)

And I'm going to guess that she's from a sick, authoritarian background, and is allowing her patriarchal religious indoctrination to color her decisions.
Not that her hatred for Jews would be likely stop her from being "influenced" by the children's wealthy and abusive father in Israel, if he were proffering certain "monetary influence" through his agents here in the USA.

Old 07-12-2015, 05:53 PM

5,213 posts, read 3,014,614 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandviewGloria View Post
I'm guessing that this so-called "Judge" hates Jews. She's getting a big thrill out of having a few of us to hurt. She's already taken a shot at the older son's IQ (I'll bet she struggled in law school, and resents Jewish intelligence enormously.)

And I'm going to guess that she's from a sick, authoritarian background, and is allowing her patriarchal religious indoctrination to color her decisions.
Not that her hatred for Jews would be likely stop her from being "influenced" by the children's wealthy and abusive father in Israel, if he were proffering certain "monetary influence" through his agents here in the USA.
So because the family is Jewish means she must hate Jews? And if they were white would she hate whites? What black? What about Asian? You have absolutely nothing to back your accusation up except that this family is Jewish.

Old 07-13-2015, 12:02 AM

7,138 posts, read 11,030,239 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaggy001 View Post
They are referenced in the court documents attached to this link:

Statement from Omer Tsimhoni Legal Team - PR News Blog
All that says is that they are to receive parental alienation counseling. I still have yet to see any evidence that they have received any psychiatric evaluations to determine that they need that. It seems to be just the crazy judge (and possibly the father) who thinks that they have been brainwashed.

Old 07-13-2015, 09:02 AM

948 posts, read 921,499 times
Here's some more trivia on Judge Gorcyca:

Before becoming a judge, she was a prosecutor. Her job was to put people in jail.
(That's what she did in this case, put innocent kids in jail.)

Her most famous case before this was when she had a battered woman named Nancy Seaman convicted of first degree murder for killing her husband. This case was the subject of a book called "Internal Combustion: The Story of Marriage and Murder in the Windy City", which makes some interesting statements about Gorcyca.

The author describes the judge (lawyer at that time) with statements like :
Quote:
a ruthless, take-no-prisoners kind of prosecutor
and
Quote:
relentless in her crusade against the criminal forces of Oakland County and was in possession of an almost missionary fervor at seeing criminals put behind bars."
Judge Gorcyca herself was quoted as saying,
Quote:
...I'm just a girl who loves putting criminals behind bars."
This woman has a passion for tracking down murderers and looking for evidence to have them thrown in jail, not looking out for the welfare of children. It's no wonder she treated the children as criminals!!!

Her husband David Gorcyca is also a prosecutor, who is most famous for getting the famous suicide doctor Jack Kevorkian put behind bars.

Her husband's second most famous case was the conviction of an innocent father for the alleged sexual abuse of his handicapped daughter. He made sure to put the father in jail, and his two children into juvenile. Later the case was overturned, the father found innocent, the father and children released from custody, and the family sued and won over $3 million in damages for wrongful imprisonment.
So she's not the first member of her family to send innocent kids (and fathers) to jail.

Judge Gorcyca fell in love with Dave Gorcyca while he was still married, with 2 toddler children. He divorced his wife, and married the judge in 2003. This means that the judge is not just a stepmother, but a home-wrecking stepmother. It seems that divorces become more bitter when one parent remarries soon after the divorce, but especially if the reason for the divorce was so that they can marry a lover. I wonder if the mother of her stepchildren was also accused on parental alienation???

Last but not least, the judge is friends with the father's attorney.

Last edited by tlarnla; 07-13-2015 at 09:19 AM..

Old 07-13-2015, 09:23 AM

20,126 posts, read 16,159,824 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlarnla View Post
Here's some more trivia on Judge Gorcyca:

Before becoming a judge, she was a prosecutor. Her job was to put people in jail.
(That's what she did in this case, put innocent kids in jail.)

Her most famous case before this was when she had a battered woman named Nancy Seaman convicted of first degree murder for killing her husband. This case was the subject of a book called "Internal Combustion: The Story of Marriage and Murder in the Windy City", which makes some interesting statements about Gorcyca.

The author describes the judge (lawyer at that time) with statements like :

and

Judge Gorcyca herself was quoted as saying,

This woman has a passion for tracking down murderers and looking for evidence to have them thrown in jail, not looking out for the welfare of children. It's no wonder she treated the children as criminals!!!

Her husband David Gorcyca is also a prosecutor, who is most famous for getting the famous suicide doctor Jack Kevorkian put behind bars.

His second most famous case was the conviction of an innocent father for the alleged sexual abuse of his handicapped daughter. He made sure to put the father in jail, and his two children into juvenile. Later the case was overturned, the father found innocent, the father and children released from custody, and the family sued and won over $3 million in damages for wrongful imprisonment.
So she's not the first member of her family to send innocent kids (and fathers) to jail.

Judge Gorcyca fell in love with Dave Gorcyca while he was still married, with 2 toddler children. He divorced his wife, and married the judge in 2003. This means that the judge is not just a stepmother, but a home-wrecking stepmother. It seems that divorces become more bitter when one parent remarries soon after the divorce, but especially if the reason for the divorce was so that they can marry a lover. I wonder if the mother of her stepchildren was also accused on parental alienation???

Last but not least, the judge is friends with the father's attorney.
Interesting. I always thought Nancy Seaman was an abused spouse, and while that hardly excuses murder, it is an extenuating circumstance. You might be on to something with her projecting her personal issues with her husband's child custody problems on others. She really, really needs to move the case to another judge.

Old 07-13-2015, 11:54 AM

1,030 posts, read 1,578,920 times
Judge reverses order: Gorcyca sends three children to summer camp; both parents can visit

Check this BS out:

Quote:
Gorcyca read a lengthy statement at the start of the hearing explaining her ruling and voicing her outrage at the media storm created by it.

She said that the media had created a “frenzied, misinformed and misguided public” after news of the story broke and created nationwide interest.

Gorcyca also set the record straight about allegations against the father.

“The court has received no credible evidence that the father has done anything to negatively affect the mental, physical or emotional health of these children,” she said answering the allegations of that Ms. Tsimhoni has made against Mr. Tsimhoni during the five-year divorce proceedings.

“In fact, he has moved mountains in order to be part of his children’s lives.”

The judge said that she based her decision on the hostile environment created by the mother and for the welfare of the children.
If she didn't want to create a "frenzied, misinformed and misguided public" THEN DON'T MAKE BS RULINGS!!!

And what exactly was "misinformed"? We had the ruling, the transcripts, etc. etc. WHAT is there to be misinformed about?

And she even goes on to say that the father would "move mountains in order to be part of his children's lives". WTF????????????? He went to Israel while they were in jail FFS! I'm calling it, the judge and the jackass father are getting it on, some hanky panky, it's the only excuse there is why she would make such a horrid decision. Again, is anyone else surprised a woman would make this kind of ruling?

Old 07-13-2015, 01:05 PM

14,375 posts, read 18,374,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeaceAndLove42 View Post
Judge reverses order: Gorcyca sends three children to summer camp; both parents can visit

Check this BS out:

If she didn't want to create a "frenzied, misinformed and misguided public" THEN DON'T MAKE BS RULINGS!!!

And what exactly was "misinformed"? We had the ruling, the transcripts, etc. etc. WHAT is there to be misinformed about?

And she even goes on to say that the father would "move mountains in order to be part of his children's lives". WTF????????????? He went to Israel while they were in jail FFS! I'm calling it, the judge and the jackass father are getting it on, some hanky panky, it's the only excuse there is why she would make such a horrid decision. Again, is anyone else surprised a woman would make this kind of ruling?
Your rampant sexism is showing. Get a grip.

Old 07-13-2015, 01:15 PM

1,030 posts, read 1,578,920 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JrzDefector View Post
Your rampant sexism is showing. Get a grip.
So you don't have anything to add to the article? Okay then...

Old 07-13-2015, 02:23 PM

22,923 posts, read 15,489,598 times
I just hope that a governing body responsible for judges performance is watching this chit unfold with her digging a deeper hole every week with nothing but her lower jaw.

The woman opens her mouth and out pours everything from whining narcissism to outright infantile bluster.

Pity those who have to face justice turned into a crap-shoot by this nincompoop.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events