Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-12-2015, 12:54 PM

2,410 posts, read 4,424,066 times

Advertisements

Because they've moved so many of the lower-level prisoners to the county jails, the prisons are increasingly containing just the "worst of the worst"--but this, this is just creepy.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-12-2015, 01:02 PM

6,806 posts, read 4,426,236 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2sleepy View Post
It's disturbing and not just the nature of it but the way it was handled. I have read 6 or 7 news sources and this is what I gathered so far.
  • The killer is from LA, the victim from Alameda County. Unless things have changed, in prison they would be enemies, Surenos vs Nortenos. Why were they in the same housing unit?
  • The riot was contained and all inmates locked down by 7am. Protocol is that a security count is conducted immediately after a lockdown, but none was done for another 7 1/2 hours which would have been the routine institutional count. At that time they noticed that the victim was missing but thought he had escaped which is weird since as far as I can tell they had no reason to believe there had been an escape.
  • Five hours after the count they find the victim in a shower room a few feet from his cell.
There's something weird about this, were the guards incompetent, or inexperienced or what? I hope some more details come out about this because it shouldn't have gone down like this.

Officials know who the murderer is? Where are the victim's organs?
The news gets weirder and weirder these days...and seems to shock no one.

Old 07-12-2015, 01:13 PM
AFP

7,412 posts, read 6,829,233 times
Sounds to me like it was a planned and ordered assassination has to be gang related with the cutting open of the body cavity and removal of organs being a message. It is also likely the riot was also planned and implemented as a distraction. There is no way those guards can keep inmates safe based on how they are staffed and how the prisons are designed too many blind spots. Folks keep in mind those institutions house some of the most despicable human being on the planet and if they individuals are hell bent on murdering another inmate or a staff member they will find a way. I'm so grateful it wasn't a staff member.

Old 07-12-2015, 01:16 PM

2,776 posts, read 3,040,090 times
Removing the organs?? Are they on the black market? Or was it a ritualistic killing?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events