Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2015, 08:08 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,831,521 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
After seeing all the posts showing great admiration and reverence to MISTER Trump, I wanted to ask this question to his supporters. You folks do realize that MISTER Trump would look at you with great disdain if you were to apply for membership at his country club, right? Ditto for Romney. You might think you are one of them, but they sure won't.

They are just using you, just like the rest of the elitist segment of the GOP. They don't care about NASCAR dads, foreign outsourcing, gun rights, abortion, religion, none of that - they only wish to lower taxes. Stemming illegal immigration is just a ploy to get folks on the far right to vote for them; they don't give a poop, they are not personally competing against illegals for a job, instead they use the illegals to maximize the bottom line in business and in private life.

Therefore, MISTER Trump's heart won't be in any purported attempts to address illegal immigration once elected. Other than building a fence covering the entire border and fining Mexico $100,000 for each illegal. . . . . yeah, a realistic platform! In response, Mexico announced that they would fine the U.S. $18 billion for each time the now-Mexican resident Govenor Jesse "The Body" Ventura opens his mouth.

Mick

Uh....you forgot Hillary don't make eye contact with me Clinton.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-13-2015, 09:00 PM

11,755 posts, read 7,118,859 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rakin View Post
I'd like to be used by one of MISTER Trumps daughters.
So would he.

Quote:
When asked how he would react if Ivanka, a former teen model, posed for Playboy, Trump replied, "It would be really disappointing — not really — but it would depend on what's inside the magazine."

He added: "I don't think Ivanka would do that, although she does have a very nice figure. I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."
Mick

Old 07-13-2015, 09:02 PM

379 posts, read 359,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MTQ3000 View Post
So would he.

"I've said if Ivanka weren't my daughter, perhaps I'd be dating her."

Mick
lol... WOW

Old 07-13-2015, 09:37 PM

3,027 posts, read 2,520,964 times
Shhhhh! Don't tell them Trump wouldn't pee on most of them if they were on fire.

Last edited by Californian34; 07-13-2015 at 09:47 PM..

Old 07-13-2015, 09:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Uh....you forgot Hillary don't make eye contact with me Clinton.
Oh, common, she is a regular person . . . . she and Bill even vacation in Skaneateles, NY with the Governor of Virginia! lol

Mick

Old 07-13-2015, 10:02 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,278,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javacoffee View Post
Trump wants to end all the illegal immigration, and half of the nation hates him for it. Go figure!
You think that way through the miracle of the media. They make you think you are all alone but forums like this that they can’t control says otherwise. Don’t lose faith.

Old 07-13-2015, 10:05 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,278,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AFP View Post
I don't consider him a serious candidate about the most value he has added so far is some entertainment although he has pushed the discussion on illegal immigration which I consider valid however I just can't take much of what he says seriously. I think he is a bigot though based on some of the things he has said.
So he is not a serious candidate. What have “serious” candidates have done? They say he has sucked the oxygen out of the room. Could it be that there is nothing coming out of the rest to talk about? Exactly what has Graham said to generate controversy and excitement? His claim to fame was Bengazi and what came of that?

Old 07-13-2015, 10:20 PM

414 posts, read 296,772 times
The anti-Trump interweb posters are getting thick, are they not?

Don't look at my Hillary, look at Trump!! Talk to the monkey!

Old 07-13-2015, 11:15 PM

11,025 posts, read 7,843,194 times
Trump is playing a valuable role in the current election cycle. As the ridiculous size field of candidates is reduced to a few serious contenders they will all look like sane geniuses in comparison. At the same time, Trump can make all those politically incorrect slams on the other party while the GOP leadership shrugs them off as the rantings of a wealthy incompetant.

Old 07-13-2015, 11:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kokonutty View Post
Trump is playing a valuable role in the current election cycle. As the ridiculous size field of candidates is reduced to a few serious contenders they will all look like sane geniuses in comparison. At the same time, Trump can make all those politically incorrect slams on the other party while the GOP leadership shrugs them off as the rantings of a wealthy incompetant.
We haven't heard much from the other GOP candidates of late. Mister Trump is eating up all the airtime. Perhaps, this would cause some candidates to bail out earlier than expected.

Seeing his success, if Mister Trump drops out, I envision at least one candidate would embrace the same rhetoric on immigration.

Mick
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events