Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-18-2015, 07:26 PM

2,071 posts, read 889,418 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Enlightenment View Post
I wonder if Cosby was always that way or if his odd sexual preference developed as a result of his success. Did it become so easy for him to get voluntary sex from women that he was bored, and only stealing sex turned him on? Feminists always say that rape is not about sex but about power, which I think is generally nonsense, but in Cosby's case it seems correct. He didn't just want sex; he wanted it with completely powerless, unconscious women.

I have heard it called "sleeping princess" or "sleeping beauty" syndrome.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Somnophilia
Quote:
Money described it as a type of syndrome: "of the marauding-predatory type in which erotic arousal and facilitation or attainment of orgasm are responsive to and dependent on intruding upon" someone who is unable to respond.

Typically the individual upon whom the sex act is committed by the somnophiliac is a stranger not previously known intimately to the individual. The somnophiliac may create an unconscious state in the victim by drugging them, or may engage in sex with someone who is inebriated or asleep. The perpetrator becomes attracted to the idea of a sexual participant who is unable to resist their advances.

Old 07-18-2015, 07:31 PM

61,288 posts, read 87,379,099 times
he did not "play around" drug rape is not playing around, its raping around.
he did not drug rape black women from anything i can find on the internet, from what i found they appear to have been all white, not "fair skinned". if you find in your search otherwise please let me know.

Last edited by Huckleberry3911948; 07-18-2015 at 07:59 PM..

Old 07-18-2015, 09:30 PM

1,870 posts, read 2,387,844 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
he did not "play around" drug rape is not playing around, its raping around.
he did not drug rape black women from anything i can find on the internet, from what i found they appear to have been all white, not "fair skinned". if you find in your search otherwise please let me know.
Well, here are some that qualify as "fair skinned" (at least in my book): Lachele Covington, Sarita Butterfield, Renita Cheney Hill, Helen Hayes, Beverly Johnson, Angela Leslie, Lise-Lotte Lublin, Katherine McKee.

Old 07-18-2015, 09:38 PM

8,452 posts, read 4,746,700 times
I think he's guilty as hell. I also think none of this would have ever seen the light of day if he hadn't been speaking out of turn about blacks having at least some responsibility for fixing their own problems. You don't get to walk off the plantation without all your ducks being in a row.

Old 07-18-2015, 09:55 PM

421 posts, read 410,597 times
"if he hadn't been speaking out of turn about blacks having at least some responsibility for fixing their own problems."

HUH? so you think blacks should have NO responsibilty for their own plight?
I think they had that on the plantations.

Old 07-18-2015, 11:30 PM

10,137 posts, read 17,471,538 times
I am confident he is guilty...........no way that many women are all liars no way..........I hope that sick F**k gets cancer or stroke and dies a painful death.

It really pisses me off to think I thought a lot of him as kid watching Fat Albert........it had some moral messages.....promoted by a hypocrite serial rapist.

Old 07-19-2015, 02:10 AM

15,523 posts, read 10,487,502 times
I totally forgot about Fat Albert. Hey, Hey, Hey, it's Fat Albert The Rapist.

Old 07-19-2015, 02:30 AM

421 posts, read 410,597 times
Since all this came to light, I remember hearing a pretty "Nasty" record album of his standup routine. Then he cleaned up his image when he became a Hukstible (Not sure of that spelling)and was portrayed as a loving father. People are too quick to make role models of
celebrities, then are shocked when they screw up. For instance all the little girl celebs who are role model then soon as they are 18 they turn into little sluts! I mean how do you tell your little girl she can't dress like her long-time idol when idol goes from freshed faced tween to a sex goddess?

Old 07-19-2015, 06:54 AM

6,380 posts, read 6,269,198 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjretrac View Post
For those who don't remember Joseph C. Phillips, he played Denise's husband in the latter seasons of the Cosby Show. His rationale for waiting to come forward makes sense, I guess, though there's the skepticism that he's riding coattails for relevance.

OF COURSE BILL COSBY IS GUILTY! » Joseph C. Phillips
Being Black AND a male, i especially applaud him for speaking out!

Old 07-19-2015, 07:10 AM

11,110 posts, read 9,803,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
I think he's guilty as hell. I also think none of this would have ever seen the light of day if he hadn't been speaking out of turn about blacks having at least some responsibility for fixing their own problems. You don't get to walk off the plantation without all your ducks being in a row.
Uh huh...

Bill Cosby gave his famous Pound Cake speech in 2004, and so:

His detractors nefariously waited over an entire decade before they unleashed... a mid-level comedian to do a Bill Cosby rape routine at a minor comedy club... which went viral (let me guess - the conspirators were behind the viralization, right?) and women started coming forward... ?

Because black people don't care about women being raped, they just care about blacks who criticize other blacks, right?

That's your version of reality? Seriously?

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.