Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-24-2015, 06:15 PM

6,470 posts, read 4,066,378 times

Advertisements

I live next to Waller County (10 miles away) (the county is small and very sparsely populated so driving down 2 highways or roads in this county and you have seen it all. Go to Prairie View A and M a predominantly black university and ask how many of them have gotten shot or whatever over the past decade. This isn't racism, Waller county is filled with young black people who go about their lives without getting racially profiled and even the counties that surround Waller have large AA populations this isn't a place were you can find a person who sees a black person once every 5 years.
As this is happening amazingly the only other place I have lived in the U.S. Just got hit with a mass shooting. It seems like events are happening around me, makes you wonder.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-24-2015, 06:27 PM

22,974 posts, read 26,999,132 times
Default This has gone from the ridiculous to the insane...

This whole arrest and the following suicide are factually confirmed not murder like so many whackado's keep trying to assert through all sorts of zany theories.

Fact: She was alive when brought in.

Fact: She herself said she was not suicidal at that time.

Fact:The autopsy found her death consistent with suicide via hanging.

Fact: Autopsy showed minor injuries consistent with a combative arrest, nothing to do with her death.

Fact: Jail video shows NO PERSON near her cell when she hung herself.

Fact: Inmate in cell next door did not hear any commotion prior to her suicide, no noises indicating anyone else in the cell.

I'd say it's pretty much a done deal except for those that just refuse to accept that some people are just that nuts to kill themselves or are looking to pin any (black) death in custody on a cop.

Old 07-24-2015, 06:29 PM

26,191 posts, read 21,568,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl415 View Post
Because there are lots of people out there who never use their blinkers and probably have no idea that you're supposed to.

My dad is one of those people who never uses his blinkers. It can be dangerous, especially on highways. In general, it helps if other drivers know where you're going...

There is no excuse for not knowing or not doing what you are supposed too

Old 07-24-2015, 06:31 PM

26,191 posts, read 21,568,036 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
This whole arrest and the following suicide are factually confirmed not murder like so many whackado's keep trying to assert through all sorts of zany theories.

Fact: Autopsy showed minor injuries consistent with a combative arrest, nothing to do with her death.

Fact: Inmate in cell next door did not hear any commotion prior to her suicide, no noises indicating anyone else in the cell.

I'd say it's pretty much a done deal except for those that just refuse to accept that some people are just that nuts to kill themselves or are looking to pin any (black) death in custody on a cop.

A second inmate came on the local news today and said she believed it was suicide as no one went in or out of her cell around the time

Old 07-24-2015, 08:54 PM

2,085 posts, read 2,139,509 times
This ine is pretty cut and dry for me....chick realized she botched her life up in all ways possible, including any chance she had of getting a stable job and a family before she turned 40 and offed herself....the fact just dont point to anything more.

Old 07-24-2015, 08:58 PM

112 posts, read 115,152 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post

So...were there any "facts" that you could list that should not have happened on the part of the "trained" police officer? I bet if you really tried you could come up with as many or maybe even more but whackados like you would rather ignore those FACTS.

Old 07-24-2015, 09:13 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,155,879 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by soletaire View Post
This ine is pretty cut and dry for me....chick realized she botched her life up in all ways possible, including any chance she had of getting a stable job and a family before she turned 40 and offed herself....the fact just dont point to anything more.
I'd bet her family said they weren't helping when she called from jail.
They probably had pulled her out of many problems while in IL and tired of having to spend the money.

Old 07-24-2015, 09:32 PM

12,883 posts, read 13,976,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyTexan View Post
The twitter crowd want someone arrested for murder..racist cops specifically.
Waller county has shut down their phone lines at the jail.

And they found out the cop's home address and phone number and posted it.
Yet another cop goes into hiding....
Encinio sounds Hispanic to me. If he is, then that no longer fits the idiots' narrative of the "racist" white cops who are out to kill "innocent, unarmed" black people. So next we'll have people denying that he's Hispanic... kind of like they did with George Zimmerman.

Old 07-24-2015, 09:50 PM

10,988 posts, read 20,556,080 times
What makes you think that a Hispanic can't be a racist and/or a bully?

Old 07-24-2015, 09:52 PM

12,883 posts, read 13,976,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nell Plotts View Post
What makes you think that a Hispanic can't be a racist and/or a bully?
Did you read my post? The current narrative is the WHITE racist cop who hates blacks.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events