Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-17-2015, 06:22 PM

37 posts, read 44,697 times

Advertisements

Why in the World are They Spraying?

Full video free to watch directly with this link. Please watch and discuss.

Last edited by person222; 07-17-2015 at 07:01 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2015, 08:00 AM

37 posts, read 44,697 times
does anyone else find this pretty appalling? I find it odd that there is still a whole thing of people saying it is not true--- I think it is time to move past the it is not true and into they why and how can this be. Who exactly has the power to do this spraying and why is it being allowed to happen? Shouldn't local and state gov't be involved in having a say on what is being sprayed over their citizens and lands?

Old 07-18-2015, 08:04 AM

18,573 posts, read 18,874,569 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by person222 View Post
does anyone else find this pretty appalling? I find it odd that there is still a whole thing of people saying it is not true--- I think it is time to move past the it is not true and into they why and how can this be. Who exactly has the power to do this spraying and why is it being allowed to happen? Shouldn't local and state gov't be involved in having a say on what is being sprayed over their citizens and lands?
People from the area should get a petition going and make your councils and government sit up and take notice of whats going on..http://www.mesopinions.com/community...urce=adwordsen

Old 07-18-2015, 08:10 AM

11,110 posts, read 9,866,915 times
Quote:
Why in the World are They Spraying?

Full video free to watch directly with this link. Please watch and discuss.

If there's anything more ridiculous than a wild-eyed conspiracy theory, it's someone who can't explain the wild-eyed claim themselves so they want you to invest 97 minutes of time to watch a video.

The internet is nothing if not a bazaar for the bizarre.

Chemtrails - RationalWiki

Old 07-18-2015, 08:18 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,862,438 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsettomati View Post

If there's anything more ridiculous than a wild-eyed conspiracy theory, it's someone who can't explain the wild-eyed claim themselves so they want you to invest 97 minutes of time to watch a video.

The internet is nothing if not a bazaar for the bizarre.

Chemtrails - RationalWiki
U.S. students improving in math and science, but still lag internationally | Pew Research Center We are not exactly at the top of the heap.

Old 07-18-2015, 08:27 AM

11,222 posts, read 16,479,256 times
They've been doing this for generations.

WW2 was just a cover up!!!

Old 07-18-2015, 08:51 AM

10,036 posts, read 8,718,953 times
You don't honestly believe that our own government/military would test chemicals on us do you ?

I-Team: The Army's secret Cold War experiments on St. Louisans | ksdk.com

Old 07-18-2015, 08:56 AM

6,807 posts, read 4,508,418 times
Quote:
I've found the same. When I tell people about these chemtrails, they deny them. They insist they're either clouds or jets, and that's only if they actually see them. They accuse me of being crazy, or they call me a Conspirator. Many don't even see them because they're too busy texting. Who looks up at the sky anymore?

These chemtrails have been happening for decades... yet nobody talks about them except a rare few. Very odd. I can't explain the bizarreness of it all.

Old 07-18-2015, 09:01 AM

5,570 posts, read 7,300,884 times
What baffles me is that people post a link with very limited vague information of what it's about and expect that people will blindly click. Even more baffling is that there are people who actually do it.

Old 07-18-2015, 09:04 AM

3,721 posts, read 4,889,810 times
If you believe this is our government "spraying chemicals" in the air to control us, the weather or whatever, then why do I see these hundreds of miles off the coast? In the middle of the Caribbean sea? Above the uninhabited jungles of Panama? Above Colombia's jungles. Off the coast of Central America in the middle of nowhere?

I can't believe people actually believe this crap!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events