Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-11-2015, 02:41 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,297 posts, read 14,164,711 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
Wow people are really quick to believe everything they see. I don't doubt that some "activists" are paid saboteurs. The only question is who's paying them.

Black Lives Matter Seattle Protestor Is A Former Tea Party Palin Supporter

The Real Black Lives Matter Wants Activists To Apologize to Bernie Sanders
Thanks! I don't know why Tea Party fools would do this since Sanders is not a credible threat, and they would rather run against Bernie rather than Hillary.

The only candidate who would benefit from this is Hillary Clinton.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-11-2015, 02:54 PM

19,840 posts, read 12,102,488 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
Thanks! I don't know why Tea Party fools would do this since Sanders is not a credible threat, and they would rather run against Bernie rather than Hillary.

The only candidate who would benefit from this is Hillary Clinton.
Where do you get the impression the Tea Party has anything to do with this?

Old 08-11-2015, 02:57 PM

5,649 posts, read 5,966,125 times
So sick of hearing that phrase. Theyre making themselves look like buffoons. Shut your mouths, work in the community to STOP violence, educate yourselves, work to make something of yourselves, pull your pants up, and get the eff outta this country if you dont like it.

Old 08-11-2015, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaphawoman View Post
Wow people are really quick to believe everything they see. I don't doubt that some "activists" are paid saboteurs. The only question is who's paying them.

Who do YOU think is paying them?

Old 08-11-2015, 04:34 PM

Location: where you sip the tea of the breasts of the spinsters of Utica
8,297 posts, read 14,164,711 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowne View Post
Where do you get the impression the Tea Party has anything to do with this?
It was in the article I responded to, but I was saying that it wouldn't make sense for the Tea Party (or other Republicans) to do it.

Old 08-11-2015, 05:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woof View Post
It was in the article I responded to, but I was saying that it wouldn't make sense for the Tea Party (or other Republicans) to do it.
You are right that it doesn't make sense. That is because it is likely a desperate attempt at deflection.

A quick search turned up this:

https://m.facebook.com/hashtag/bowdo...42427312528436

Outside agitators 206

Old 08-11-2015, 08:27 PM

3,888 posts, read 4,542,046 times
I wrote in an above post:
"Huh? There's an "official" membership to a movement that spread through social media and Twitter? Where do I send in my application? What are the requirements? Do they do a background check? What kind of anwers to their questions will be acceptable? When will they start charging membership dues?"

Okay, now I know at least some of the requirements... I guess I could never join the BLM movement because I was once impressed with a Sarah Palin speech.

Seriously, I just read an article calling out this activist and I think they were relieved to find out that one of the women identifies as a "radical Christian" and posted she had a Sarah Palin button. This makes her stunt completely illegitimate.

BLM Activist Who Shut Down Sanders is Radical Christian, Sarah Palin Supporter

So would a rogue BLM activist who does something unsavory get a pass by Patheos.com as long as they are lockstep with their views?

Nevertheless, I'm glad the grownups in the BLM movement are embarrassed by the behavior of these women.

Old 08-11-2015, 10:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greywar View Post
Well one of them was a christian extremist Sarah Palin fan........

The black lives movement was harmed by these idiots.
Yeah, she had a Sarah Palin button in high school. Who cares? btw, the co-founder of the BLM came out in support of these two women.

Old 08-11-2015, 11:10 PM

28,226 posts, read 36,876,599 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Podo944 View Post
Huh? There's an "official" membership to a movement that spread through social media and Twitter? Where do I send in my application? What are the requirements? Do they do a background check? What kind of anwers to their questions will be acceptable? When will they start charging membership dues?
There is an official organization: Black Lives Matter | Not a Moment, a Movement.

Old 08-12-2015, 12:10 AM

922 posts, read 806,788 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by modernist1 View Post
Considering the high percentage of black on black violence - the Black Lives Matter handle - shoots itself in the foot with an ironic bullet.

You should hear the way black people defend black on black violence."Slavery kept us down" "Segregation kept us down" "Education system kept us down" "A lot of poverty in the black community". As if Tupac's death had anything to do with poverty.

Subconciously, they think they are inferior, they don't want to admit it so they take their anger and frustration out on eachother. A lot of self loathing going on, they hate eachother and they hate themselves.

African Americans are a sad pathetic group, you should pity them.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events