Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2015, 07:58 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,001,123 times

Advertisements

So it seems there's more to the story. It seems that Top Secret classifications may have been stripped from several documents in an attempt to hide them.
If true this will (should) send some people to prison for a long time.

Information: A Hillary Clinton insider might have stripped the most serious “secret” markings from her emails to disguise extremely sensitive information,

Source:
The Spy Satellite Secrets in Hillary
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2015, 08:07 AM

3,826 posts, read 3,386,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimj View Post
So it seems there's more to the story. It seems that Top Secret classifications may have been stripped from several documents in an attempt to hide them.
If true this will (should) send some people to prison for a long time.

Information: A Hillary Clinton insider might have stripped the most serious “secret” markings from her emails to disguise extremely sensitive information,

Source:
The Spy Satellite Secrets in Hillary

If Hillary is so stupid that she can't read and email and know whether or not it is confidential, she is unfit for any office.

Old 08-13-2015, 11:38 PM

10,137 posts, read 17,475,281 times
I was considering her a year ago...........because I liked Bill and it would be a package deal 2 pres for 1

but she is just such a lying, angry, and getting old for that office

all politicians lie but she clearly knows what she is doing and in some ways her behavior is almost as repulsive as some of Trumps' recently

W was just a fumbling dumbsh*t she is clever manipulator that doesn't have Bill's charisma or likability at all.

Old 08-14-2015, 12:15 AM

52,433 posts, read 26,611,213 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LetsRock View Post
If Hillary is so stupid that she can't read and email and know whether or not it is confidential, she is unfit for any office.
Well there is the whole thing of her putting government business on her own servers in clear violation of the very State Department rules that she, as Secretary of the State was responsible for ensuring compliance.

Old 08-14-2015, 03:19 AM

13,586 posts, read 13,111,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Well there is the whole thing of her putting government business on her own servers in clear violation of the very State Department rules that she, as Secretary of the State was responsible for ensuring compliance.
What I don't get is why? And as former first lady and (at the time) Secretary of State did she not have a secure server at home?

Was this a simple " oh crap I just replied to that on my cell phone instead of logging in to my secure server" kind of error? I've seen doctors do that with HIPAA protected information by mistake, but is wasn't wanton disregard for the law.

Was this carelessness or was there criminal intent?

I'm no Hilary fan. But is this another expensive witch hunt that will amount to nothing anyway? We've seen that a lot with both Clinton's. Can you imagine if we went digging around in Cheney's dirty laundry? People would start disappearing.

Old 08-14-2015, 06:01 AM

5,859 posts, read 3,295,993 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NLVgal View Post
What I don't get is why? And as former first lady and (at the time) Secretary of State did she not have a secure server at home?

Was this a simple " oh crap I just replied to that on my cell phone instead of logging in to my secure server" kind of error? I've seen doctors do that with HIPAA protected information by mistake, but is wasn't wanton disregard for the law.

Was this carelessness or was there criminal intent?

I'm no Hilary fan. But is this another expensive witch hunt that will amount to nothing anyway? We've seen that a lot with both Clinton's. Can you imagine if we went digging around in Cheney's dirty laundry? People would start disappearing.
I know someone in intel. The lowest rung of the ladder knows that you don't do this. She is SOS and she 100% knew that she shouldn't be doing this. Its a joke that now somehow she is surprised by all of this. If it wasn't for Trey Gowdy she never would have been called out on it. No one would ever know what she did. She deserves to be in HANDCUFFS!!!!!!! But she will walk just like everything else the Clintons have done. Then she will say how she will fix income inequality and how bad hedge fund managers are . Even though her dear Chelsea is married to one. I want to break my tv every time I see that phony come on TV!!!

Old 08-14-2015, 06:19 AM

8,452 posts, read 4,748,882 times
Is this an attempt to get someone to fall on their sword so Hillary can get off scot free?

Old 08-14-2015, 06:23 AM

24,471 posts, read 17,211,031 times
Politics and Politicians... the rest of us need not apply because the rules/laws do apply to us. Who else could walk around freely after breaking the laws they are sworn to uphold except the elite politicians. Hillary might as well be royalty. I wonder if she gets in to office and when people upset her if she will shout "Off with their heads!"

We might be seeing a guillotine in the rose garden real soon.

Old 08-14-2015, 06:28 AM

21,097 posts, read 19,699,244 times
This belongs in the Politics forum. Hillary's lying certainly isn't "current".

Old 08-14-2015, 06:31 AM

4,991 posts, read 5,284,701 times
Nothing new here. This is typical Clinton.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events