Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-19-2015, 05:17 PM

5,940 posts, read 3,569,096 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
Is there something wrong with you?

We obviously have different ideas about what "heroic" means, but no one is heroic for hacking into a private account and publishing private information.

Besides that fact, I seriously doubt that the kids or even the wives want this embarrassing info made public for the world (and busybodies) to see.

There are ways of handling infidelity ; this isn't one of them.

Its one of the best ways I have seen yet. The only one who think its a Bad idea is a cheater, or one who has cheated.

Find me a "Wife" that would not want to know if her Husband has cheated on her, after she has been faithful to him for years, and I will show you a rare individual.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-19-2015, 05:19 PM

24,488 posts, read 41,129,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boris347 View Post
I just exposed myself as an "Anti-Cheater" individual that has no use for a cheating spouse of any Gender. Its OK, I don't care what you think about that. Cheaters are expected to take offense to my views. Considering where I place them on my scale of Humanity, I would have to scrape them off my shoes anyway.
So you're exposing that you're a pro-crime anti-cheater anti-American. If there's one thing that ranks below cheaters, it's pro-crime anti-Americans.

Last edited by NJBest; 08-19-2015 at 05:36 PM..

4,677 posts, read 5,765,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazee Cat Lady View Post
LEX 18 Investigates: Twitter Account Names Kentuckians In Ashley - LEX18.com | Continuous News and StormTracker Weather

A local tv channel just released an article about this....it said that we have probably voted for some of the people on the list, and quite a few of the state workers gave a KY.Gov address as their contact email for the site.

I see bankers, business owners, Doctors, teachers...Wow.

Here is a list (just the first day of it....of some of the people from my state....tomorrow they show more, I believe.)

https://twitter.com/kentuckyamleak
I strongly suspect you will find a lot of prominent people on the list. The mayor of San Diego's email linked to nine different accounts. Signing up for adult websites and spam email lists for revenge on people is a long standing internet tradition.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bg7 View Post
Whatever the feelings about cheaters, in the end hackers are just destructive Aholes - just like big game hunters. Complete egotistical self-impressed destructive Aholes.

Nothing alike. I think its great to expose Cheaters.

Old 08-19-2015, 05:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaxRhapsody View Post
Oh, it's on the DarkNet, I may have to wander around there looking for it, hard to navigate, though.
It's all over the place. You won't be able to avoid it. Just be aware that it's a crime to download or access.

Old 08-19-2015, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Nothing alike. I think its great to expose Cheaters.
There's nothing wrong with exposing cheaters. But breaking the law is not the way to do it. Your pro-crime attitude is concerning.

Old 08-19-2015, 05:25 PM

15,859 posts, read 21,431,910 times
The only potential benefit is that it will perhaps help get poor, brainwashed Anna Duggar OUT.

Family Values Activist Josh Duggar Had a Paid Ashley Madison Account

This was illegal and I'm not really a fan of outing people so publicly. And yes, I know my sense of schadenfreude about the Duggars flies in the face of that. I'm human. In reality, for every Josh Duggar, there will be Joe Schmo down the street whose wife might have always known but now all of her friends know too. That's not OK and that's not fair to the victims.

Old 08-19-2015, 05:25 PM

14,768 posts, read 8,099,433 times
Lol, Josh Dugger had a AM account.

Family Values Activist Josh Duggar Had a Paid Ashley Madison Account

Old 08-19-2015, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
The bottom line is that there is something that most of us at one time or other in our life don't want publically aired.
Regardless of how you feel about Ashley Madison, it's still a basic invasion of privacy.
The bottom line is, only the ones with something to hide, care and who cares what dirtballs care about.

Old 08-19-2015, 05:28 PM

Quote:
The bottom line is, only the ones with something to hide, care and who cares what dirtballs care about.
That's an invalid assumption that you're making. Many people care about privacy, laws, and the Constitution of the United States. Just because you don't care about these doesn't mean that other people have to agree with you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events