Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-20-2015, 05:12 AM

2,296 posts, read 3,123,326 times

Advertisements

Jeeez whats the big deal, adults having consensual sex. Many are not getting what they need at home so they get a little on the side, maybe better than breaking up the family. Who are we to judge.
Going to the nearest brothel / red light district... is probably better but whatever.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2015, 05:56 AM

774 posts, read 744,349 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyndarn View Post
I posted this link over on the Duggar thread which posted about the New TV Reality Series they want to promote..Councilling victims of sexual Abuse..as they council their own son so so well..don't you know. He's on the straight and narrow..back on the moral path.. This further info about Josh and his true attitude about "Marriage" Commitment, chastity and all that Family values preaching they do...never mind the Foundations and loving firm he headed in DC to obtain those laws to protect "Family Values" agenda!!

If you read the gawker link..he first joined back in 1988..before he his marriage..which really kinda makes me wonder why?? Could it be because he couldn't use his sisters any more?? so went to this site to appease his sexual desires??? Then created a 2nd account in 2013 that was cancelled in May of this year after revelation of his child molesting history..So I say..those big buck sponsor's just may question the wisdom for backing what the matriarch / patriarch Duggars with their 19 and counting brood to continue in this venue.
Bad timing for the Duggars for sure..They apparently are hurting with income losses.

Oh no..I sure hope they don't need to go on Welfare or SNAP program to feed all those mouths...
There's little to no change that the Duggars would go on any sort of gov't assistance. They've taken care of their own. IN CASH for 30 years. As for Josh Duggar having an account.....NOT MY BUSINESS.

Old 08-20-2015, 06:03 AM

16,956 posts, read 16,746,538 times
Default 15,000 .gov signups...

I have no sympathy for cheaters. At all! Just like I have no sympathy for drunk drivers who get a DUI.

I realize hacking is a crime but this is an interesting situation. All kinds of people are going to be exposed.

One analysis of email addresses found in the data dump also shows that some 15,000 members are military and .gov addresses to sign up. That is hilarious!!

Old 08-20-2015, 06:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
I have no sympathy for cheaters. At all! Just like I have no sympathy for drunk drivers who get a DUI.

I realize hacking is a crime but this is an interesting situation. All kinds of people are going to be exposed.

One analysis of email addresses found in the data dump also shows that some 15,000 members are military and .gov addresses to sign up. That is hilarious!!
Drunk drivers kill prople, cheaters rub personal bits together because it feels good. Same?

Old 08-20-2015, 06:10 AM

It's pathetic that there is even one single post about this crime that is supportive. The bottom line: Hackers commited a crime and accessed information that they had no right to, no need for and was none of their f'ing business. This is exactly the same as the losers who jacked Target's credit card numbers. The outrage when that happened was massive. No one was spouting about the "heroes" who ripped that off. The only difference here is the data. It's not ok because the data shows people who have potentially cheated on their significant others and that makes them bad people. There is NO middle ground here.

Old 08-20-2015, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post

Having sympathy for cheaters is IRRELEVENT. That 15k gov't employees are members is NONE OF OUR BUSINESS.

Old 08-20-2015, 06:15 AM

927 posts, read 968,774 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GER308 View Post
Jeeez whats the big deal, adults having consensual sex. Many are not getting what they need at home so they get a little on the side, maybe better than breaking up the family. Who are we to judge.
Going to the nearest brothel / red light district... is probably better but whatever.
A good point!

Old 08-20-2015, 06:19 AM

15,793 posts, read 20,472,889 times
The issue I have with it is that you can't prove the people on it were actual cheaters. There's no stipulation that you NEED to be married to join the site, so even single guys can join up just to fulfill some fantasy about meeting a lonely housewife. Nothing may come of that, single guy leaves the site, finds true love and gets married and never sets foot back on that site again.

Now if his info is released, he needs to defend his actions even though they were all prior to marriage and didn't even go anywhere.

I mean, I was on Tinder well before I met my G/F (she knows this). If some hacker released a Tinder list (if such a thing exists), I would probably be on it. Now does that mean I was looking for a hookup outside of my relationship? No.

So while some cheaters will get caught, i'm sure a lot of innocent guys will as well.

Old 08-20-2015, 06:20 AM

3,016 posts, read 3,908,221 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GER308 View Post
Drunk drivers kill prople, cheaters rub personal bits together because it feels good. Same?
Same. . . .

Until the cheater transmits AIDs to an unsuspecting partner that thought he/she was in a monogamous relationship.

Old 08-20-2015, 06:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydive Outlaw View Post
Same. . . .

Until the cheater transmits AIDs to an unsuspecting partner that thought he/she was in a monogamous relationship.

Pretty easy to avoid with just a bit of caution, and rare even without.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events