Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2015, 06:12 AM

5,481 posts, read 8,579,715 times

Advertisements

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.2331544

I hope the people of Ferguson show as much outrage for this innocent little girl as they did for that thug Michael Brown.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-20-2015, 07:05 AM

3,658 posts, read 2,564,022 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by louie0406 View Post
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.2331544

I hope the people of Ferguson show as much outrage for this innocent little girl as they did for that thug Michael Brown.
Not unless a policeman or white person was proven to have fired the shot.

Last edited by budlight; 08-20-2015 at 07:06 AM.. Reason: correction

Old 08-20-2015, 07:34 AM

1,300 posts, read 1,042,983 times
That's what I'll never understand about so many black people. They can treat each other like complete sh$t and fight and murder each other on a daily basis and most blacks won't ever bat an eyelash to all that violence. Yet as stated above everytime its a cop or a non-black person that does it, that's pretty much the ONLY TIME that blacks will get off their lazy a$$es en masse and come together to protest and demand change.

It just doesn't make sense to me that they want non-blacks and police to treat blacks better, but they have ABSOLUTELY ZERO INCLINATION to ever change how well they treat each other. What kind of messed up logic is that?? As I said before is it really a surprise that black communities everywhere are f$cked up when they have this kind of screwed up reasoning?

Old 08-20-2015, 07:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post
That's what I'll never understand about so many black people. They can treat each other like complete sh$t and fight and murder each other on a daily basis and most blacks won't ever bat an eyelash to all that violence. Yet as stated above everytime its a cop or a non-black person that does it, that's pretty much the ONLY TIME that blacks will get off their lazy a$$es en masse and come together to protest and demand change.

It just doesn't make sense to me that they want non-blacks and police to treat blacks better, but they have ABSOLUTELY ZERO INCLINATION to ever change how well they treat each other. What kind of messed up logic is that?? As I said before is it really a surprise that black communities everywhere are f$cked up when they have this kind of screwed up reasoning?
I'll never understand it either. Its like when they degrade one another and call each other the N word 463 times a day, yet the minute it comes out of the mouth of a non-black, hysteria breaks loose. Sure they'll say that the manner in which they use it differs from its original meaning, but how about not using the word at all if you're so offended by it?

Old 08-20-2015, 07:47 AM

10,020 posts, read 8,638,610 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by budlight View Post
Not unless a policeman or white person was proven to have fired the shot.
There was another police shooting yesterday and more protests. This time in the Fountain Park neighborhood. Rocks were flying.

Old 08-20-2015, 08:04 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times
Wonder if the shooter was going after the father?

Very tragic for the family.

Old 08-20-2015, 08:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by aliasfinn View Post
There was another police shooting yesterday and more protests. This time in the Fountain Park neighborhood. Rocks were flying.
Do you have a link to the cause of the shooting? Didnt hear about it.

Old 08-20-2015, 08:06 AM

9,189 posts, read 7,601,522 times
Poor baby. Such a horrible tragedy. Something like this has happened a few times before in other cities where children were killed or injured when a bullet goes through walls in apartments or from drive-by's. I pray for the girl's family and hope the perp is apprehended.

Quote:
Are you?

Old 08-20-2015, 08:16 AM

40,951 posts, read 49,198,692 times
Quote:
Do you have a link to the cause of the shooting? Didnt hear about it.
Shot by Cops serving a search warrant when he pointed a gun.

St. Louis Police Officers Shoot, Kill Suspect « CBS St. Louis

The suspect fired on police before he was shot dead.
Friends call the victim “Man Man.”

PROTESTERS FILL STREETS in North St. Louis - Police Deploy Armored Vehicles - The Gateway Pundit

Old 08-20-2015, 10:05 AM

7,357 posts, read 11,763,991 times
Where does this craziness end?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events