Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-21-2015, 12:49 PM

1,397 posts, read 1,619,179 times

Advertisements

Plow through and you'll be Al Sharpton's next target, you big racist. How dare you try and go about your business or not allow yourself to be victimized.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-21-2015, 11:41 PM

557 posts, read 736,852 times
There are a domestic terrorist organization

Old 08-22-2015, 12:02 AM

1,300 posts, read 1,042,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by redguard57 View Post
This is what protestors do. Disrupt things to call attention to their cause.

Do you think it was "convenient" when civil rights protesters marched in the 1960s? Heck no, middle America hated it. Martin Luther King never had more than 45% favorability in gallup polls in the 60s, and by 1966 he was polling at 72% unfavorable. Martin Luther King Jr.: Revered More After Death Than Before

I'm not black and have never had a problem with the police, or with black people for that matter. But thanks to the protests I do understand that some black people feel that the cards are stacked against them with the police. I would never have thought about if not for people demonstrating.

They're exercising their 1st amendment rights which I support.
Blacks can protest all they want, but that doesn't make them not hypocritical for doing so. How are they hypocrites you might ask?

1) Because as I've said numerous times, they've RARELY protested this often or have ever gotten this organized to protest black on black crime and they sure as hell have NEVER organized to protest again black on non-black crime. So what does this tell us? That they only care if blacks are unfairly treated or harmed by non-blacks and they don't care about anything else. That's how selfish and hypocritical blacks are, that we have to care about their cause and their problems, but they can't have the same courtesy to care about the problems that WE have with them. And they most definitely don't care about the daily violence and crime in their communities that are the main reason why their neighborhoods are violent sh$tholes.

2) They expect all their protests to be welcomed and heard, but what would happen if we did the same? What would happen if a large crowd of non-black people crashed a predominately black event to protest black on non-black crime and to demand that black people do something about it? They would be told not so politely to get the hell out of here if not quite probably being attacked and assaulted for exercising the same amendments that blacks do.

And THAT'S why blacks are such hypocrites, because when they're the victims they ALWAYS demand YOU to change for THEM. But when non-blacks are the victims at the hands of violent black people, US asking THEM to change is ALWAYS considered racist and unreasonable.

Old 08-22-2015, 12:23 AM

1,397 posts, read 1,619,179 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post

And THAT'S why blacks are such hypocrites, because when they're the victims they ALWAYS demand YOU to change for THEM. But when non-blacks are the victims at the hands of violent black people, US asking THEM to change is ALWAYS considered racist and unreasonable.
Exactly. I moved around quite a bit as a broke college student. That meant I lived in a lot of different predominantly black areas. I learned to keep my head down and stay inside. I had to install a security system after I got broken into twice. As soon as I started my job I was OUT. I looked to move across the city and asked for advice. Everyone knows the code words you have to use to avoid an undesirable area. But I'm the racist for wanting to live in a safe area.

Old 08-22-2015, 06:56 AM

2,727 posts, read 2,833,497 times
Things like this are why donald trump will continue to gain traction.

Old 08-22-2015, 08:47 AM

3,515 posts, read 3,686,837 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcenal352 View Post
Personally, if they started blocking interstates, I'd just plow through. I have places to go and am on a very tight schedule. I don't like to waste time.
Mix pickle juice, raw garlic and the water from tuna packets, use it to fill water balloons, throw liberally, have a ball and dont go to jail, how about that?

Back in my much dumber days, my buddies and I would tag the hell out of some of the Critical Mass folks when they were blocking up the only real major road in the town that we lived in. The level of butthurt was unreal. Looking back we most likely deserved to have our asses kicked.

Old 08-22-2015, 09:05 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,005,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post
Blacks can protest all they want, but that doesn't make them not hypocritical for doing so. How are they hypocrites you might ask?

1) Because as I've said numerous times, they've RARELY protested this often or have ever gotten this organized to protest black on black crime and they sure as hell have NEVER organized to protest again black on non-black crime. So what does this tell us? That they only care if blacks are unfairly treated or harmed by non-blacks and they don't care about anything else. That's how selfish and hypocritical blacks are, that we have to care about their cause and their problems, but they can't have the same courtesy to care about the problems that WE have with them. And they most definitely don't care about the daily violence and crime in their communities that are the main reason why their neighborhoods are violent sh$tholes.

2) They expect all their protests to be welcomed and heard, but what would happen if we did the same? What would happen if a large crowd of non-black people crashed a predominately black event to protest black on non-black crime and to demand that black people do something about it? They would be told not so politely to get the hell out of here if not quite probably being attacked and assaulted for exercising the same amendments that blacks do.

Exactly so! If black lives really,truly matter then why are they not cleaning up their own 'hoods?
Clean up your own house before you go tossing stones at others I say!

Old 08-22-2015, 09:11 AM

22,974 posts, read 27,005,313 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Juram View Post
Mix pickle juice, raw garlic and the water from tuna packets, use it to fill water balloons, throw liberally, have a ball and dont go to jail, how about that?

Back in my much dumber days, my buddies and I would tag the hell out of some of the Critical Mass folks when they were blocking up the only real major road in the town that we lived in. The level of butthurt was unreal. Looking back we most likely deserved to have our asses kicked.
We'd re-fill those big silver fire extinguishers with a nasty concoction and drive by groups we didn't really like and spray 'em down. Nothing to hurt 'em but they'd certainly stink to high heaven.

Old 08-22-2015, 09:14 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,405,055 times
Black lives matter served a purpose so far the filmed events show the cops guilty as sin
Next step
Stop outlawing filming cops
Cameras straped on cops with an off switch??? You got to be kidding
Don't let the police police themselves
They won't
Another evil ---- cops confiscating neighborhood business surveillance videos of an arrest as "evidence"
Another mega cya
Time for some change

Old 08-22-2015, 09:49 AM

807 posts, read 1,032,968 times
I wonder if the blacklivesmatter leaders realize they are doing more harm then good.

It reminds me of a time I was in NYC, there was a group of black protesters just protesting against whitey for no reason. Just rambling on about how life sucks for black people and it's white peoples fault.

Well, I don't really know who's fault anything is, but I do know that every person walking past this group probably had even less respect for these people. I said to one of them, hey, instead of wasting your time out here yelling at the street, how about you actually do something to make it better for yourself, because this ain't going to work.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events