Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-26-2015, 05:05 PM

1,280 posts, read 1,858,292 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ant131531 View Post
He looks black? Are you serious? Wow. People reaching these days. It's clear the guy has lighter skin. White people I guess just can't admit they also commit murders and crimes as well.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...icts_in_Europe

They are the world's deadliest beings. They kill people, plants, animals, the environment, etc. Nothing is safe from their proclivity for murder! It can be proven with their own detailed facts and figures.

The above list list simply the tip of the iceberg.

3,515 posts, read 3,687,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
He says it was revenge for the shootings in Charleston, and he accused the ones he shot of "racial slights".
This has to be defined as a hate crime, the guy specifically targeted these people because of their race, because of his anger about Charleston, eitherway the symbolism is important. Whether black, white, whatever the case might, if you target people based on their race, the appropriate charge needs to be used.

273 posts, read 201,441 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Year2525 View Post
What is amazing is that there is so much effort to try to censor this from public view. Thank goodness it can't happen.
Agreed. All the mainstream sites do this and I hate it. So glad Dailymotion and liveleak exist.

67,650 posts, read 60,925,505 times
The perp self identified as a black, gay man. Let's put this speculation about his race to rest.

Old 08-26-2015, 05:06 PM

16,911 posts, read 10,591,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaaBoom View Post
Guns don't kill people. People kill people. Guns don't kill people. People kill people. Guns don't kill people. People kill people. Guns don't kill people. People kill people. Guns don't kill people. People kill people. Guns don't kill people. People kill people. Guns don't kill people. People kill people. Guns don't kill people. People kill people. Guns don't kill people. People kill people.

Whatever you do NEVER STOP SAYING IT. Because when you stop saying it, you stop believing your own BS.
Quote:
Originally Posted by WaldoKitty View Post
Proof enough that gun control doesn't stop criminals from using guns. France has some of the most restrictive gun control laws in the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thefragile View Post
Uh huh....and how many deaths by gun do they have yearly?
The availability of guns and gun control has nothing to do with gun homicides. Nothing:
Gun homicides and gun ownership by country - The Washington Post

I dont own a gun, but I also follow facts and evidence over nonsense. If gun control actually prevented crimes and death then I might actually support it. But all it does is deprive people of a right and a chance to defend themselves for no good reason. Lately, it is also hurting mental health care because there is a push to label everyone who ever uses mental health services as "mentally ill" and send their information to the FBI.

Old 08-26-2015, 05:08 PM

563 posts, read 524,281 times
Default Look again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BostonMike7 View Post
Looks like some middle aged white guy.

Black pants, looks like black shirt tucked in. George Bush style haircut?
Maybe you need color TV?

Old 08-26-2015, 05:08 PM

14,268 posts, read 18,933,960 times
This was not a police shooting. So what difference does it make if the shooter was Black or White? It only makes a difference to the media, the politicians and the activist groups. I doubt if the families of the victims care what he looked like.

Is the shooter dead? If so, does it matter if this was a "hate crime" since that's only a legal term to determine the charge and penalty.

Old 08-26-2015, 05:09 PM

3,515 posts, read 3,687,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Montygirl View Post
shooting people on a daily basis!
Drama queen much? Incidents like these get a lot of coverage but are far more rare then random gangbangers killing each other.

Didnt a wacky nut just pull out an AK on a train in France? Crazy people are everywhere, no single nation has a monopoly on them.

Old 08-26-2015, 05:10 PM

21,476 posts, read 10,575,891 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by justNancy View Post
That's what I was trying to say. I mean, what could someone have done to prevent this except ban guns altogether, and then they'd be sold illegally anyway.

People who have followed my posts for years might be surprised, since I've always been a Democrat and support gun control. However, if someone is determined to commit a crime, he'll find a way. Maybe without a gun, he would have built a bomb which isn't that hard to do. You don't have to be a chemical engineer to make a Molotov cocktail and toss it into a crowd causing serious injury.
That's my issue with gun control, the fact the all those guns are still out there waiting for a black market. That black market would make the Prohibition era look like child's play. We have a serious gun culture here that's not going to go away if the government took everyone's guns away. In fact, that would probably inspire a revolution.

Old 08-26-2015, 05:11 PM

563 posts, read 524,281 times
Default Wrong, wrong, wrong

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juram View Post
Drama queen much? Incidents like these get a lot of coverage but are far more rare then random gangbangers killing each other.

Didnt a wacky nut just pull out an AK on a train in France? Crazy people are everywhere, no single nation has a monopoly on them.
America, is believe it or not, is one of the most violent countries in the world. Everyone knows that!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events