Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-30-2015, 03:56 PM

34,993 posts, read 16,956,874 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by gouligann View Post
I see many of you saying that you are so happy to live in America. Do you honestly think you are living in a bubble of safety? Once Europe has been conquered and converted by numbers alone, ((and don't think it won't happen)) they will come to conquer the Americas also. ***************

I believe that some day, you won't be able to say "In God We Trust".

I greatly FEAR for the future of my unborn grandchildren and my future offspring. I'm afraid that some day there will be a photo of a man with a Turban on our currencies.
100% agree. Your post gets beyond political correctness. Right on! Also I repped the post.

Just like good parents must say "no" sometimes so must good countries, or they'll no longer be good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-30-2015, 03:59 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyDays123 View Post
This is all part of a grand social engineering plan being implemented by the powers that be. They are purposely trying to change the demographics in Europe and the USA. It is being done in a way that if you disagree you are labeled "racist" or a soulless person. Why do you think there is a big push for both allowing immigrants from 3rd countries into "white" countries and also the the media's constant promotion of miscegenation. Think about it.
I don't know if it's social engineering or just gutlessness. Either way I repped the post.

Old 09-01-2015, 10:17 PM

1,300 posts, read 1,041,934 times
Look at these people. They've barely arrived in Europe and they're not even settled in anywhere yet and they're ALREADY STIRRING SH$T UP when they're not getting what they want! Is this REALLY the kind of people that you want in your nations Europe??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CzzOZST3olE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sEcVOuC3fLM

Seriously I don't get it. Why does Merkel have such a hard on to take these people?? Has she been corrupted? Has she been bought? How can she be so completely BLIND to the fact that these people will end up eventually destroy her nation?? And not only that, she's also asking other countries to commit suicide with Germany by demanding they take a bunch of these people too. WHY???!??!

Maybe if there was a history of Muslims living in Europe and NOT causing crime, unrest and terrorism then perhaps it would make abit more sense to take some of them in, but as we all know that IS NOT THE CASE. So why, why, WHY would you ever want to flood your nations with these people WITHOUT EVEN SCREENING THEM and allowing potential criminals and terrorists in without a care in the world?? I just don't get it?!?

Its funny how a Muslim invasion of Europe with armies would be met by force and Europeans would fight tooth and nail to drive a Muslim army back to where they came from. But when Europe is invaded by an unarmed Muslim army of refugees, they simply open their doors and lay down the welcome mat for them to take them over without a shot fired and without any fighting back. This is the ultimate Trojan Horse and sadly Europeans are allowing them in putting up barely any fight.

As I said I really wish all European countries would each have national votes and see if people in those countries REALLY DO want to take on all these refugees who will change the fabric of their countries culturally, economically etc. I'm willing to bet the majority of Europeans would vote NO to allowing so many refugees in with more to come with no end in sight. But if Europeans did vote in favor of taking these people in, at least you now know European people actually want this rather than having it forced upon them by their governments like it is now with Germany. Its just so damn sad to see Europe going down like this. Having such a rich history and building such successful nations only to now slowly and silently being destroyed from within without a shot being fired until its too late.

Old 09-01-2015, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Max Sterling View Post
Look at these people. They've barely arrived in Europe and they're not even settled in anywhere yet and they're ALREADY STIRRING SH$T UP when they're not getting what they want! Is this REALLY the kind of people that you want in your nations Europe??

Seriously I don't get it. Why does Merkel have such a hard on to take these people?? Has she been corrupted? Has she been bought? How can she be so completely BLIND to the fact that these people will end up eventually destroy her nation?? And not only that, she's also asking other countries to commit suicide with Germany by demanding they take a bunch of these people too. WHY???!??!
Unfortunately for the groups of politically correct morons/government officials whose first response to a crisis is to dive into a meeting of foreign ministers, the people will take matters into their own hands. It won't be pretty.

Last time, the Jews, who worked hard and ran businesses. This time, the Muslims.

Old 09-02-2015, 08:10 AM

33,942 posts, read 22,509,862 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jbgusa View Post
Unfortunately for the groups of politically correct morons/government officials whose first response to a crisis is to dive into a meeting of foreign ministers, the people will take matters into their own hands. It won't be pretty.

Last time, the Jews, who worked hard and ran businesses. This time, the Muslims.
Can you flesh this out a little bit for us? I'm unclear as to what you are saying.

Old 09-02-2015, 10:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ringo1 View Post
Can you flesh this out a little bit for us? I'm unclear as to what you are saying.
The Nazis were basically the populist thugs that just about annihilated the Jews. This time similar thugs may take matters with the Muslims into their own hands. The difference is that the Jews were positive contributors to Europe's economy and culture; the Muslims not so much.

Old 09-02-2015, 10:35 PM

8,943 posts, read 11,773,391 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SunnyDays123 View Post
This is all part of a grand social engineering plan being implemented by the powers that be. They are purposely trying to change the demographics in Europe and the USA. It is being done in a way that if you disagree you are labeled "racist" or a soulless person. Why do you think there is a big push for both allowing immigrants from 3rd countries into "white" countries and also the the media's constant promotion of miscegenation. Think about it.
Tell me, the people in power are whites, why would they want non-whites in their countries?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events