Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2015, 09:16 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,672,370 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
So now trying to protect young girls from a man in their locker room is backward thinking?
OH...Dear God...

This teen is not "thinking with his penis" as straight males are. It's as if it is not even there the way you think it is. What do you people think? He's just faking it in order to gain access to your daughters? Oh, sure....(and how would what you're suggesting occur with any male, within some controlled environment, anyway?) OH, why ask.. clearly that is what those like yourself assume or believe...

For all the energy spent on worrying about a young Transgender's sex organ, you should be more concerned about daughters being alone with a boy, drinking at a party, where boys can take advantage or being alone with some dude in his car, having her to "do it", unprotected. Or how about the coach, neighbor or relative who is a molester or some abductor? Or any actual rapist anywhere? Yes, there is something to fear allright.. but it is not the young kid who doesn't even relate sexually to or wants his sex organ.

Wake up, people.

Old 09-03-2015, 09:20 AM

6,611 posts, read 3,672,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weird Tolkienish Figure View Post
Liberalism is a mental illness and this thread proves it.
Consevatism is a mental illness and this thread proves it.

Old 09-03-2015, 09:21 AM

325 posts, read 486,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepenthe View Post
^ I would say that insular, narrow-minded, dogmatic, paranoid, superstitious, inflexible thinking is a mental illness.
Of course you would, because you're mentally ill.

Quote:
I also agree with the character Rust Cohle that religion is a language virus that rewrites pathways in the brain and dulls critical thinking.
Religion has nothing to do with it. This is about science, plain and simple.

Old 09-03-2015, 09:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
Consevatism is a mental illness and this thread proves it.
I don't see conservatives arguing that bearded ladies who are biologically male should be able to use the women's room just because they "feel" female. That is an insane argument.

Old 09-03-2015, 09:24 AM

7,322 posts, read 6,923,666 times
Many parents that love their children do not allow them to go to parties that might endanger them.
School however is not an environment parents have a lot of control in but should be safe none the less.
Liberals are clearly "the" danger here.

Old 09-03-2015, 09:25 AM

17,400 posts, read 11,972,033 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by In2itive_1 View Post
OH...Dear God...

This teen is not "thinking with his penis" as straight males are. It's as if it is not even there the way you think it is. What do you people think? He's just faking it in order to gain access to your daughters? Oh, sure....(and how would what you're suggesting occur with any male, within some controlled environment, anyway?) OH, why ask.. clearly that is what those like yourself assume or believe...

For all the energy spent on worrying about a young Transgender's sex organ, you should be more concerned about daughters being alone with a boy, drinking at a party, where boys can take advantage or being alone with some dude in his car, having her to "do it", unprotected. Or how about the coach, neighbor or relative who is a molester or some abductor? Or any actual rapist anywhere? Yes, there is something to fear allright.. but it is not the young kid who doesn't even relate sexually to or wants his sex organ.

Wake up, people.
How on earth do you possibly know what this kid is thinking?

Biology is biology. And a teenage boy, no matter his "identity", has hormones. Those hormones are beyond his control. Those hormones involve his penis.

I think you are the one making assumptions - that he's something other than an adolescent boy that is going to be around female bodies in varying states of undress.

As for the rest of your argument, it's obvious that you are not a parent. As a parent, you don't get a limited number of "concerns" with regards to your children. You can be concerned about ALL of those things AND the fact that a teenage boy is insisting on exposing himself to your daughter.

The thing to fear is the folks that truly believe this boy's rights trump the girls' safety.

Old 09-03-2015, 09:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringwise View Post
How on earth do you possibly know what this kid is thinking?
It's all about feeling to liberals. If you feel that this kid actually feels that he's a male, then that represents truth in their eyes.

Buncha loony-toon kooks.

Old 09-03-2015, 09:32 AM

3,507 posts, read 764,084 times
if the little weenie is functional it has no place in a girls facility ..

Old 09-03-2015, 09:36 AM

17,156 posts, read 15,373,458 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Weird Tolkienish Figure View Post
It's all about feeling to liberals. If you feel that this kid actually feels that he's a male, then that represents truth in their eyes.

Buncha loony-toon kooks.
Hmm... That hot chick with that banging bod I've seen at the gym at 5AM when only a handful of us are in the facility... If only I could...

I KNOW!!! On this day, I've started to feel like I'm a woman!!! *sings Shania Twain's "I Feel Like a Woman"*

Old 09-03-2015, 09:36 AM

11,755 posts, read 7,114,988 times
On a related note, I wonder if any of the girls and their parents would have the same intensity of objection if the transgender kid had gone under the knife to fully transform a "p" to a "v".

Is the concern that the kid would be watching their daughters with prurient interest? If so, shouldn't they be concerned about lesbian students in the locker room, too?

Mick
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events