Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-06-2015, 11:40 AM

8,610 posts, read 7,891,307 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chicago South Sider View Post
No sane person thinks that a man with a wig on his head is really a woman. I'm sorry but I don't have to share another person's delusions.

I have watched Monty Python many, many times on TV and never thought one of those guys was an actual woman. I don't think they thought of themselves as women thought they used to portray them a lot. Most likely it was easier than finding a woman to play the role they had in mind. Michael Palin, John Cleese and Eric Idle were pretty funny back then.

How is a school full of mentally aware kids supposed to act? Does the boy use a tampon dispenser as one of the girls? How is a restroom full of boys to behave if the one boy is wearing a wig and makeup? Does he go into a stall and sit to make water when he could be standing at a urinal?

School can be rough because school kids are maturing, mentally as well as physically. They are learning and shoving this stuff into their faces isn't productive. He/she will be called names for the rest of it's life and if found out will never be accepted by males as anything but an oddity. Sure, you will have some gay guys who "understand and sympathize" as will some women who empathize with anything but, for the most part, get used to being shunned by the majority.

I don't understand how or why society, all of us in every nation, is supposed to bend over backwards to accommodate the deranged wants/needs of a handful. Worst? In the USA, liberals will attempt to legislate we kowtow to them.

It's like a gunman who holds a house full of people hostage for no reason other than getting face time on TV, only to let all of the people go and surrender after seeing his face and name on the news.

I don't want/need 15 mins of fame, someone else can have mine...especially if I win the lottery.

Old 09-06-2015, 12:35 PM

887 posts, read 1,215,123 times
I don't understand how or why society, all of us in every nation, is supposed to bend over backwards to accommodate the deranged wants/needs of a handful. Worst? In the USA, liberals will attempt to legislate we kowtow to them.

It's due largely because of the liberal mind set. Everyone is a winner just for showing up. You name the disorder and they will celebrate it, make excuses for it, rename it, justify it, blame it, shun you if you don't accept it, .........

I mean who can argue with parents who decide their 3 year old is trapped in the body of a boy or girl? It sure can't be a momentary stage in growing up! When you are not busy remaking your three year old transgender with ADD into the person he/she/combo "knows" they want to be before preschool, you can join with others protesting toys that cater to (gawd forbid) traditional interests in the interest of fairness.

Old 09-06-2015, 12:49 PM

8,610 posts, read 7,891,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by threecats407 View Post

It's due largely because of the liberal mind set. Everyone is a winner just for showing up. You name the disorder and they will celebrate it, make excuses for it, rename it, justify it, blame it, shun you if you don't accept it, .........

I mean who can argue with parents who decide their 3 year old is trapped in the body of a boy or girl? It sure can't be a momentary stage in growing up! When you are not busy remaking your three year old transgender with ADD into the person he/she/combo "knows" they want to be before preschool, you can join with others protesting toys that cater to (gawd forbid) traditional interests in the interest of fairness.

What if your 8 week old male AKC registered stud puppy feels he is trapped in a female body but can't tell you? You can neuter him but he will never go into heat.

See how far down the rabbit hole this goes?

Old 09-06-2015, 01:34 PM

2,982 posts, read 4,099,860 times
This growing acceptance of "trans" as a third sexuality and not a mental disorder is just as ridiculous as some nutter claiming he is a black man trapped in a white man's body and demanding a lucrative affirmative action position and/or repatriations for slavery.

Old 09-06-2015, 01:43 PM

6,326 posts, read 6,588,284 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Ok, let's look at this logically.

The transgender person can use the boys locker room and the transgender person is uncomfortable.

The transgender person can use the girls locker room and you have a couple of dozen girls uncomfortable.

In my simple mind, it's better to have one person uncomfortable than a couple doze people uncomfortable.

Of course, the best answer is to have the transgender person use the counselor's office as a locker room.
In this world, a couple of dozens girls are bigots filled with hatred, fear and prejustices. They will be counseled and helped to overcome their antiquated ways.

Old 09-06-2015, 01:47 PM

2,776 posts, read 3,056,484 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RememberMee View Post
In this world, a couple of dozens girls are bigots filled with hatred, fear and prejustices. They will be counseled and helped to overcome their antiquated ways.
It sucks being a teenager and changing and showering in front of your peers, that's not hatred. Honestly.

Last edited by FlowerPower00; 09-06-2015 at 02:06 PM..

Old 09-06-2015, 01:50 PM

5,660 posts, read 5,087,209 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PedroMartinez View Post
Of course, the best answer is to have the transgender person use the counselor's office as a locker room.
An even better answer is to get the tranny the counseling/treatment it so desperately needs and not impose the insanity on the rest of the school community.

This isn't and shouldn't become a school issue. High school is hard enough without bringing this sh*t into it. Keep the crazy where it belongs and let the parents and doctors straighten it out.

Old 09-06-2015, 05:11 PM

613 posts, read 463,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Annuvin View Post
This growing acceptance of "trans" as a third sexuality and not a mental disorder is just as ridiculous as some nutter claiming he is a black man trapped in a white man's body and demanding a lucrative affirmative action position and/or repatriations for slavery.

I don't think it's a mental disorder, but I think someone should wait until they're at least 21 until they start living as trans. Reason being, you don't really know who you are as a teen.

Old 09-06-2015, 11:30 PM

1,790 posts, read 2,051,309 times
Who could be dumb enough to think that this kid is trying to play some trick for years and years just so he can get in the girls washroom?

LOL. Ridiculous.

Old 09-06-2015, 11:42 PM

15,292 posts, read 7,756,269 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoke View Post
Who could be dumb enough to think that this kid is trying to play some trick for years and years just so he can get in the girls washroom?
Nobody. His motivation for being there isn't important. The fact that he is a boy, and therefore his presence in the girl's locker room makes the girls uncomfortabe, is the issue.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events