Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-02-2015, 12:46 PM

45,373 posts, read 60,546,019 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickofDiamonds View Post
I don't always use the men's bathroom, but when I do, I use the one with the Dos Equis on the door !
Don't you mean "dos testiculos" on the door?

Old 09-02-2015, 12:49 PM

5,273 posts, read 14,542,099 times
You are who were born as, regardless of how one looks in heels.

Those girls are 100% right to be upset with a guy in drag in their locker room.

Old 09-02-2015, 12:50 PM

2,526 posts, read 1,593,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDGeek View Post
We'll have to agree to disagree.
Yes … Everyone is entitled to her/his opinion on these questions, but not to one's own private facts ...

Old 09-02-2015, 01:23 PM

4,294 posts, read 4,427,042 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brattpowered View Post
What in the world are you talking about? The definition of "gay" is being sexually attracted to the same sex. And how can you speak of this person's orientation?
You obviously don't know any gay men. The majority of gay men don't like living the straight life for several reasons beyond just sex. Some of the reasons are valid and I don't knock them for it but if you think gay men don't like women you are WRONG. Many gay men will secretly admit they are BI Sexual but would never dream of dating a girl....just sex.

Aren't you getting the message loud and clear these days ? " It doesn't matter who you love , it's ALL good". Stop reading yahoo news news and get out of the house.

Old 09-02-2015, 01:28 PM

2,526 posts, read 1,593,559 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by scarabchuck View Post
It doesn't, like i've stated before. Do a DNA test on them and see what happens. Genetically you are born male or female.
Yes (although some few have additional "X" or "Y") …

But sexual identity and orientation (not the same thing, BTW) are about more than "genetics" or even anatomy …

Fact: Some people who are (apparently) "male" or "female" upon cursory examination are in fact also "gay" or "lesbian" or "bi-sexual" or "transgender" … Human beings are complicated ...

Old 09-02-2015, 01:30 PM

6,319 posts, read 7,240,996 times
Transgenders are placed in Womens Prisons.

Whats the big deal? ITS A DUNNY.

Also, I have a long proud past of using the Mens toilets.

Australian pubs of a certain age ALWAYS have the mens closer than the womens. In a lot of places, there actually aren't womens toilets in the bars and you have to go through acres of silent dining room to find the one they hastily stuck in round the back and forgot about.

With a bladder like mine - and a coupla beers in - im in the mens, try stopping me.

Old 09-02-2015, 01:31 PM

3,674 posts, read 10,603,652 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brrabbit View Post
It's not "uncomfortable" for her; it's dangerous. And it's also uncomfortable for all the boys in that restroom. At least girls rooms all are individual stalls, no one really cares who's inside unless there's no extra mess
Only problem with that logic is that she has NOT been using the boys restroom. The school has a separate unisex bathroom that she has been using. She is upset because it keeps her away from the girls and wants to join in with the others. Until she used the girls room she did not feel in danger. Only afterwards when the girls protested and got the town involved.

Old 09-02-2015, 01:33 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,176,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cindersslipper View Post
Transgenders are placed in Womens Prisons.

Whats the big deal? ITS A DUNNY.
Always wondered if a Transgendered Male likes men, does that make him heterosexual ?

Old 09-02-2015, 01:36 PM

1,021 posts, read 1,880,657 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by brrabbit View Post
It's not "uncomfortable" for her; it's dangerous. And it's also uncomfortable for all the boys in that restroom. At least girls rooms all are individual stalls, no one really cares who's inside unless there's no extra mess
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soviet View Post
She's not a male. Last I heard, the girls' bathroom is for GIRLS & she's a GIRL who just happens to have a penis. So she should be allows to use the girls' restroom, since she is a girl. Having a penis is irrelevant. What, do they ban girls with large clitorises from the girls' bathroom? Gimme a break!
How hard is it living your lives with such a twisted/lacking sense of rationale, and massive misunderstanding of how the real world works?

Quote:
You like what you like.
If you where born a male, and like women you are hetrosexual but you are still a male.
If you were born a male and like other males you are homosexual but still a male.
If you were born a male but feel like a woman, then you are transgender but still a male , at least until you have the operation. So to take it even further, a transgender person (for this conversation I will use a male feeling like a woman) can still like either sex. Male , Female , another transgender person. So what then ? If they like males, are they then a transgender homosexual ? If they like women does that make them hetrosexual ? Either way until this hypothetical person gets the operation , they are still male which in my mind requires them to use the mens bathroom.

Am I seeing this right or not ? Is it more complex ?
Nope, it really is that simple, unfortunately a lot of people seem to be quite delusional these days.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teilhard View Post
BTW, one of my high school classmates is a "transgender" person. She is not "mentally ill." I know this because I know her.

BTW, I am a clinically trained experienced mental health counselor.

Homosexual, Bi-Sexual, Transgender persons are not "that way" due to "mental illness."
It's a mental illness in that the brain is not "wired" in a manner which allows it to function with the body it is controlling. There is absolutely NO way you or anyone can convince the rest of us that it's completely normal for a body to have a penis and testicles being controlled by a brain that thinks it's controlling a vagina/uterus/and ovaries. Sorry, but no.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nepenthe View Post
Few surprises in this thread. At this point, it's kind of amusing watching narrow minds explode. People are SO... FARKING... ADAMANT... that "boys are boys" and "girls are girls" and "that's the way I learned it and the way I want it to stay and stop trying to change my safe world into something I don't like!"

The Reactionary Mind...
Denying nature and science surely must be exhausting.

Quote:
Reactionary, don't you mean more like Biology ?
Shhhh, these kinds of people don't want to hear anything regarding scientific evidence, it's all heresy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcenal352 View Post
Maybe my two female cats aren't females after all, despite the vaginas?
Maybe they aren't even cats. They act like they feel they're humans.

The plot thickens...

Absolutely hilarious, well played!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadgates View Post
Dig him up in 500 years and the scientists will tell you he's a boy.

Quote:
It doesn't, like i've stated before. Do a DNA test on them and see what happens. Genetically you are born male or female.

Old 09-02-2015, 01:40 PM

29,470 posts, read 14,639,119 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teilhard View Post
Yes (although some few have additional "X" or "Y") …

But sexual identity and orientation (not the same thing, BTW) are about more than "genetics" or even anatomy …

Fact: Some people who are (apparently) "male" or "female" upon cursory examination are in fact also "gay" or "lesbian" or "bi-sexual" or "transgender" … Human beings are complicated ...
Yes, but at it's core if you did a DNA test you have one of two types (normally) , male or female. The rest as far as gay , transgender etc is in the mind. Not saying it is a mental issue but there is nothing in your genetic make up that points you into being transgender other than a feeling. Until science has proven there are other genetic make ups , then we have the two we've had for 1000's of years, male and female. And that is what the school, all schools need to go on. Yes it's complicated, and who know's what is right or wrong. All I know is I would not want that transgender teen in the locker room with my daughter.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events