Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2015, 11:02 AM

4,006 posts, read 6,036,840 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSD610 View Post
No idea about the person in Missouri since the topic is you not them.
Again, you said you are so prove it, this is your topic, your statement, your burden of proof which appears to be quite a challenge for you so far.

Mildly entertaining has also gone past it's use by date...
I don't have to prove anything to you. It doesn't matter to me if you believe me or not. I have lots of people who don't believe I am who I say I am. I've learned not to let things like that offend me.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2015, 11:03 AM

9,153 posts, read 9,486,905 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenniel View Post
I'm Jesus, not a psychic. I can't predict the future, can only change the present and perform normal, regular, every day miracles.

Besides, I know you and providing you with millions of dollars would be a waste of money.
Poor excuse considering the good fortune you've showered upon Donald Trump, David Lee Edwards, Jack Whittaker, and others of their ilk.

Old 09-09-2015, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hifijohn View Post
can I call you JC for short???
Of course. Heck, even my Hispanic friends pronounce my name a little funny. "Hey-Zeus"

Old 09-09-2015, 11:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyLillyLilly View Post
Poor excuse considering the good fortune you've showered upon Donald Trump, David Lee Edwards, Jack Whittaker, and others of their ilk.
Ever heard the phrase "God helps those who help themselves"? Well, it's actually true. Believe me.

Old 09-09-2015, 11:16 AM

1,024 posts, read 1,040,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lenniel View Post
I suppose if it's ok for a boy to feel like a girl, act like a girl, dress like a girl and want to use the girls bathroom, then it's OK for me to be Jesus Christ. Especially, if in my soul, that's who I feel like I am. I'll expect everyone to refer to me as Jesus.

(now, why is it that I'd probably be recommended to seek mental help while a boy who thinks he's a girl is just standing up for his rights? After all, if it's what I believe, who's to tell me I'm wrong?)
So brave.

Old 09-09-2015, 11:37 AM

16,289 posts, read 32,335,318 times
I remember an episode of a show or movie where this guy was able to answer everyone's prayer. All these people wanted to win the lottery so they all ended up with the winning number and the jackpot was slit between millions of people. Answered prayers do not always work out well for everyone.

You won the lottery here is your dollar. LOL

Old 09-09-2015, 11:40 AM

16,289 posts, read 32,335,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by LillyLillyLilly View Post
I don't think God has anything to do with lottery winners or winners of the lottery that ended up loosing in life.

Donald Trump on the other hand built his fortune. God had nothing to do with it.

Old 09-09-2015, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOON2BNSURPRISE View Post
I don't think God has anything to do with lottery winners or winners of the lottery that ended up loosing in life.

Donald Trump on the other hand built his fortune. God had nothing to do with it.
Don't tell that to most Christians! Everything we have is due to the goodness and mercy of God. Whether it's an Oscar or a music award or a football touchdown or a TV and real estate empire.

Old 09-09-2015, 11:52 AM

Quote:
I remember an episode of a show or movie where this guy was able to answer everyone's prayer. All these people wanted to win the lottery so they all ended up with the winning number and the jackpot was slit between millions of people. Answered prayers do not always work out well for everyone.

You won the lottery here is your dollar. LOL
That's why I asked our Jesus Christ to PM me! Geez (oops sorry JC) I may be a heathen but I'm not stupid!

Old 09-09-2015, 11:54 AM

264 posts, read 229,646 times
Quote:

Built his fortune????? LOLOLOLOLOL If you believe that, I have some swamp land to sell you in the desert. He got his money from daddy and just made more. He didn't build ANYTHING himself in the beginning.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events