Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2015, 07:28 PM

16,961 posts, read 17,337,436 times

Advertisements

Wear a blindfold and you cant touch my junk
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2015, 07:29 PM

4,860 posts, read 6,924,201 times
Why not. Does anything shock anyone anymore? With all the transgender, transvestites, transfats, transylvanians, transients, and trans anything else that can be dreamed up that we're bombarded with, I'm beginning to wonder if any people out there believe in normal relationships and values anymore. Oh no, we can't have that, it wouldn't be progressive.

Old 09-09-2015, 07:41 PM

7,578 posts, read 5,324,132 times
This is a great argument for oral sex, trust but verify.

Old 09-09-2015, 07:48 PM

4,860 posts, read 6,924,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWiseWino View Post
This is a great argument for oral sex, trust but verify.
Now that's funny!!!

Old 09-09-2015, 08:03 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,176,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oldhag1 View Post
I have a feeling that getting away with the deception was part of the thrill, not just a way to get laid. As to knowing the difference, maybe she just thought it was a variation in males and that they could feel that different? Who knows. You would think the blindfold would have been a clue to something being skewed.
Just saw something the other day were someone had been charged with "Rape by Deception". They had tricked someone into having mutually agreed upon sex.

Hate to hear the term cause most men have used some type of deception in their life. The old story of being a rich doctor might now get you in trouble.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rape_by_deception

Quote:
Rape by deception is a crime in which the perpetrator has the victim's sexual consent and compliance, but gains it through deception or fraudulent statements or actions.

Old 09-09-2015, 08:03 PM

2,776 posts, read 3,056,484 times
I don't see how she was fooled by a strap on...as being the "real" thing.

Old 09-09-2015, 08:07 PM

40,952 posts, read 49,176,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlowerPower00 View Post
I don't see how she was fooled by a strap on...as being the "real" thing.
Most of us guys are going to have to take you ladies word that there is a difference.

Old 09-09-2015, 08:13 PM

3,633 posts, read 5,355,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmgg View Post
Why not. Does anything shock anyone anymore? With all the transgender, transvestites, transfats, transylvanians, transients, and trans anything else that can be dreamed up that we're bombarded with, I'm beginning to wonder if any people out there believe in normal relationships and values anymore. Oh no, we can't have that, it wouldn't be progressive.
Or, as someone expressed, be prepared to be labeled a 'bigot' etc. if you're not o.k. with it...

Old 09-09-2015, 08:19 PM

3,633 posts, read 5,355,248 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
How could she not tell? I can always tell. I have never seen a transgender person who was born a female who looks, convincingly, like a person who was born a male.
Well, I had a weird experience just a few years ago- I had two brief and one lengthy conversations with 'a person,' and could not for the life of me determine whether 'the person' was male or female. And this was in broad daylight. With the exception of eye make-up, the person was 100% 'neutral'- size, hairstyle, clothes, and even the person's name could have been male or female. It wasn't til the person commented about some group the person belonged to that it was clear he was male.

Old 09-09-2015, 08:40 PM

4,751 posts, read 5,437,976 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Californian34 View Post
How could she not tell? I can always tell. I have never seen a transgender person who was born a female who looks, convincingly, like a person who was born a male.
First, please don't make this a transgender issue. The woman in this case is not claiming to be transgender.

Second, how would you know? You think there aren't transgender people around you that you don't know about and don't announce it to you?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events