Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-22-2015, 05:14 PM

3,671 posts, read 3,556,355 times

Advertisements

She peed right off last stair of school bus. Would freak me out if I was a parent.
Viral photo suggests Lee County bus driver behaved badly | WINK NEWS
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-22-2015, 05:22 PM

6,230 posts, read 3,608,104 times
Oh gross. She couldn't walk the 50 feet to the school and use the bathroom inside? I'm wondering if she was intoxicated.

Old 09-22-2015, 05:24 PM

13,520 posts, read 22,128,778 times
I think it was hot and she was trying to stay cool by sitting on the cold steps.
(Florida again?)

Old 09-22-2015, 05:27 PM

3,016 posts, read 3,910,055 times
Urinating in public in terms of resulting in a criminal charge has proven to result in some serious consequences lately. Like if a guy is urinating and thinks nobody is around but someone walks by, then it becomes indecent exposure and there is a likelihood that he will also be a sex offender after convicted, etc, etc.

A couple of weeks ago, I was drinking with a couple of buddy's at a bar and they left early. I winded up getting annihilated after multiple shots of Jager and didn't want to drive and risk a DUI. One of my buddy's lived about 15 minutes away (walking) and he was too smashed to come get me, so I called him and decided to walk to his house.

On the way back, I really needed to urinate, but despite the fact that it was dark out and I was passing an area with a lot of bushes, I didn't want to risk urinating in public and/or get charged with anything else.

So, being totally wasted, having to urinate and nowhere to go with about another 1/2 mile until I got to my buddy's house, I just let the urine flow. It was kind of funny. I was like, I cant believe this is even happening. Anyway, I continued my journey in darkness, in the dead of night, covered in my own urine and made it to my buddy's house.

I walked in, with my dirty pee pants on and he was like WTF? I explained I had to go. So I stood there in his kitchen slamming more shots of Jager, with Slayer's new album on and my buddy's Himalayan cat staring at me. I threw my clothes in his washing machine and got in the shower. But the drama didn't end there. When my clothes eventually made it into the dryer, I was making Jager bombs and walking around with a towel around myself and his girlfriend showed up wasted and started freaking out about why I was walking around in a towel and she started hitting my buddy and accusing him of being gay. It was like the night that would never end and it all started because I had to urinate and had nowhere to go.

Old 09-22-2015, 05:33 PM

19,839 posts, read 12,099,283 times
She might end up having to register as a sex offender. She probably would have been better off pissing all over her seat.

Old 09-22-2015, 06:55 PM

335 posts, read 325,124 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydive Outlaw View Post
It was like the night that would never end and it all started because I had to urinate and had nowhere to go.
Wow, nice war story. Three observations. 1) I applaud the decision not to drive. 2) I just can't connect the dots on how this relates to the topic. 3) Did you ever stop to think the problem is not a public restroom as opposed to not being able to control your drinking?. I don't know you and I mean no harm, but stories like this remind me of one of my favorite lines from "Animal House". "Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go thru life".

Old 09-22-2015, 07:32 PM

29,514 posts, read 22,647,873 times
No excuses.

Old 09-22-2015, 08:22 PM

3,222 posts, read 4,569,754 times
So next time we old ladies are out golfing on a country course and one of sneaks off in the woods to take a leak, THAT is ''indecent exposure'' if some ol' geezer just happens to come up the fairway and looks over into the woods and sees one of us squatting behind a tree?
Uh oh....

Old 09-22-2015, 08:57 PM

20,126 posts, read 16,157,110 times
She was at the school. They have bathrooms. I have had bus drivers run in while I did bus duty to use the bathroom. There simply is no excuse for this.

Old 09-22-2015, 11:18 PM

3,222 posts, read 4,569,754 times
Was it a ''for sure'' that she was peeing?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events