Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-10-2015, 07:31 PM

922 posts, read 807,940 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Lucas View Post
The U.S. government, not long dead Southern planters, bears the blame for slavery. It encoded it in the Constitution in article one.

The reparations issue will not fuel more hatred of blacks. Most Americans admit that slavery was a morally monstrous system that wreaked severe pain and suffering on America. City councils in Chicago, Dallas, Oakland, and Los Angeles, and other cities in the past year have passed resolutions supporting a federal commission to study reparations.

What does that have to do with anything? If YOU want blacks to go back to Africa (not to mention that YOU could go to Europe/Russia if you want), then YOU should advocate for the return of the stolen resources to make that happen. Stoled? The word is stole. You make it more obvious with each post that you aren't the best and the brightest.

How the hell can you even calculate how much resources were “stolen”? Africans can claim a number and Europeans will just rebuff it. Typing bs on the internet won't change anything, I suggest you do something about the current situation. America is going down anyway, move the hell on.
'

Last edited by littlemissrock; 11-10-2015 at 07:48 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-10-2015, 08:39 PM

12,883 posts, read 14,008,833 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by caribny View Post
So why do we not describe what happened after WWII when there was de facto and de jure EXCLUSION of blacks in the USA?

Please don't pretend that ancestors of yours, who you probably know, didn't benefit from the GI Bill, when many roadblocks were put in the way of black Americans who sought the same.

In fact I don't even know why people obsess about slavery when there are better arguments to be made.
Hard to pretend something about a topic I did not even address myself.

Old 11-10-2015, 10:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl415 View Post
Hard to pretend something about a topic I did not even address myself.
I don't understand African Americans, first of all they are not satisfied with the status quo but then they won't do anything about it either. America is in decline, I think it is a good opportunity to jump ship.

Old 11-10-2015, 10:13 PM

369 posts, read 375,106 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speleothem View Post
Yeah, if anyone disagrees with your loony ideas, they must be a racist.
(Prolly a rapist, too.)
If anyone agrees with victim-blaming, they probably don't deserve the oxygen they breathe in my personal opinion, but I digress.

Quote:
Originally Posted by caribny View Post
When presenter with the facts about the declining conditions among poor whites (as measured by their increasing death rate) due to substance abuse, she would blame Mexicans, China, blacks, any one but the fact that these people engaged in the same behaviors that she accuses blacks of committing.

Drug overdose by a white person is a symptom of a disease, so society should support them......so say many of these clowns.
Yes, many of these people are sick-minded and not well. The same as if a black man robs a store, it's another incident of "those people", but if a "white" kid shoots up a school (or a church in South Carolina), then he's just "mentally ill" that is, judged as an individual by a seeming majority of the "white" populace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemissrock View Post
... There will never be any real equality for Black Americans as long as White Americans are the majority.
I wonder if this... person (I'm trying to be nice) even realize what she just admitted to.

Old 11-10-2015, 10:16 PM

Quote:
... America is going down anyway, move the hell on.
'
Well considering the attitude that many so-called white Americans display when it comes to little things like justice, equality, and the race problem... it's probably well deserved, perhaps even a form of judgment. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

Old 11-10-2015, 11:01 PM

Quote:
Well considering the attitude that many so-called white Americans display when it comes to little things like justice, equality, and the race problem... it's probably well deserved, perhaps even a form of judgment. Good riddance to bad rubbish.

When the US goes down, it will be hell for everyone, including you, do you have any plans?

Old 11-10-2015, 11:08 PM

Quote:
When the US goes down, it will be hell for everyone, including you, do you have any plans?

Revelation 13:10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.

Old 11-10-2015, 11:10 PM

Quote:
If anyone agrees with victim-blaming, they probably don't deserve the oxygen they breathe in my personal opinion, but I digress.

Yes, many of these people are sick-minded and not well. The same as if a black man robs a store, it's another incident of "those people", but if a "white" kid shoots up a school (or a church in South Carolina), then he's just "mentally ill" that is, judged as an individual by a seeming majority of the "white" populace.

I wonder if this... person (I'm trying to be nice) even realize what she just admitted to.
The US constitution is probably the biggest pile of BS since the King James Bible. The US was fundamentally built on a lie, that is the truth. Everyone in America from the Native Americans to blacks to the Irish, Chinese, Italians etc suffered one way or another. Black Americans do not have a monopoly on injustice, not everything is about you. There never has been any real justice, freedom or democracy, not for anyone.

Old 11-10-2015, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Revelation 13:10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
I like to believe in Karma.

Old 11-11-2015, 12:02 AM

4,248 posts, read 4,168,351 times
Quote:
The same as if a black man robs a store, it's another incident of "those people", but if a "white" kid shoots up a school (or a church in South Carolina), then he's just "mentally ill"
Were the DC snipers (John Allen Muhammad and Lee Boyd Malvo) mentally ill, or was it just another series of incidents of "those people"?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events