Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-16-2015, 11:38 AM

369 posts, read 374,711 times

Advertisements

Did she really rape her boyfriend?

Old 11-16-2015, 01:49 PM

2,248 posts, read 2,349,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYJoe View Post
Anyone with any martial arts or mma experience, not including sitting on your butt watching it on your couch, knows that she is anything but one dimensional. She certainly excels at the grappling and submission skills, but nobody gets to the level she is at by only knowing one aspect of fighting. Fights are about different styles, any boxing fan will tell you that. She came up against a fighter with a style, and ability, that she could not adapt to. She obviously had a poor game plan from the start. This is why F. Mayweather has avoided certain fighters and why he put off Pacquiao for so long. This is the opinion of many people in the boxing world.

Don't know how much you weigh luckyram, but if you are, say 175 or less, I would put a large bet on the table that Ronda would beat the cr*p out of you, in or out of the cage.
Hahaha, yup! I love the macho males that post on these forums about men being stronger than women and yada yada. I've started boxing recently and it humbled the hell out of me. I've never sparred yet I just train, and I have no shame in admitting that a female who has trained longer than me or an actual female trainer that trains others would whoop my a**.

Fighting is no joke.

Old 11-16-2015, 02:10 PM

2,526 posts, read 1,594,387 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
Hahaha, yup! I love the macho males that post on these forums about men being stronger than women and yada yada. I've started boxing recently and it humbled the hell out of me. I've never sparred yet I just train, and I have no shame in admitting that a female who has trained longer than me or an actual female trainer that trains others would whoop my a**.

Fighting is no joke.
But macho posturing surely IS ...

Old 11-16-2015, 03:10 PM

4,248 posts, read 4,162,816 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teilhard View Post
The Titans are 2 wins and 7 losses in the season …

So … ???
So y'all were one of their 2 wins!

Old 11-16-2015, 03:14 PM

4,248 posts, read 4,162,816 times
Quote:
And YOU have played in a Superbowl how many times … ???
I have played in as many Superbowls as you have: 0.

Old 11-16-2015, 03:28 PM

2,709 posts, read 2,282,516 times
Quote:
And YOU have played in a Superbowl how many times … ???
That is a ridiculous statement. By that logic, if you have never been a professional athlete, you cannot debate any sports topic!

Old 11-16-2015, 05:23 PM

1,433 posts, read 1,062,936 times
Quote:
Anyone with any martial arts or mma experience, not including sitting on your butt watching it on your couch, knows that she is anything but one dimensional. She certainly excels at the grappling and submission skills, but nobody gets to the level she is at by only knowing one aspect of fighting. Fights are about different styles, any boxing fan will tell you that. She came up against a fighter with a style, and ability, that she could not adapt to. She obviously had a poor game plan from the start. This is why F. Mayweather has avoided certain fighters and why he put off Pacquiao for so long. This is the opinion of many people in the boxing world.

Don't know how much you weigh luckyram, but if you are, say 175 or less, I would put a large bet on the table that Ronda would beat the cr*p out of you, in or out of the cage.

And there one is......a delusional dreamer who thinks a 134 lb female would have any chance against an able bodied 175 lb man (even one who sits watching on his couch).

Shows the lasting effect of mass media hysteria/brainwashing.

Of course, the current method of shouting one down when they speak the truth is one of their go-to's in order to facilitate "progress" which really is not progress but some dreamed up version of it replaced by delusions and fantasy.

What did the U.S. Marine Corp just announce about females and the negatives they bring???....sure, sure.....that's just them trying to keep it the ol' boys club right?

What about the US Women's soccer team?....yes, they win big against other women's teams but have been schooled & beaten by male HIGH SCHOOL teams. Serena/Venus Williams.....beaten soundly by a guy who was ranked lower than #200 on the male list...a guy who had played a round of golf that morning and had been smoking & drinking beers:

Men versus Women Tennis

"During the 1998 Australian Open, sisters Serena and Venus Williams boasted that they could beat any man ranked outside the world's top 200. The challenge was accepted by Karsten Braasch, a German player ranked No 203 (his highest ranking was No 38). Before the matches, Braasch played a round of golf in the morning, drank a couple of beers, smoked a few cigarettes, and then played the Williams sisters for a set each, one after the other. He defeated Serena, 6-1, and Venus, 6-2. Serena said afterwards "I didn't know it would be that hard. I hit shots that would have been winners on the women's tour and he got to them easily."

Shall I go on???...

Old 11-16-2015, 07:05 PM

2,248 posts, read 2,349,201 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyram View Post
And there one is......a delusional dreamer who thinks a 134 lb female would have any chance against an able bodied 175 lb man (even one who sits watching on his couch).

Shows the lasting effect of mass media hysteria/brainwashing.

Of course, the current method of shouting one down when they speak the truth is one of their go-to's in order to facilitate "progress" which really is not progress but some dreamed up version of it replaced by delusions and fantasy.

What did the U.S. Marine Corp just announce about females and the negatives they bring???....sure, sure.....that's just them trying to keep it the ol' boys club right?

What about the US Women's soccer team?....yes, they win big against other women's teams but have been schooled & beaten by male HIGH SCHOOL teams. Serena/Venus Williams.....beaten soundly by a guy who was ranked lower than #200 on the male list...a guy who had played a round of golf that morning and had been smoking & drinking beers:

Men versus Women Tennis

"During the 1998 Australian Open, sisters Serena and Venus Williams boasted that they could beat any man ranked outside the world's top 200. The challenge was accepted by Karsten Braasch, a German player ranked No 203 (his highest ranking was No 38). Before the matches, Braasch played a round of golf in the morning, drank a couple of beers, smoked a few cigarettes, and then played the Williams sisters for a set each, one after the other. He defeated Serena, 6-1, and Venus, 6-2. Serena said afterwards "I didn't know it would be that hard. I hit shots that would have been winners on the women's tour and he got to them easily."

Shall I go on???...
Oh my goodness, I'm dying from laughter.

You're going to sit here and tell us some 175 lb average joe who's out of shape and can't even throw a proper punch, let alone knows what Southpaw is could go 1 on 1 with a woman who has the stamina to go rounds of sparring and trains everyday just because he's 'bigger' and 'stronger'?

The misogyny in your post is appalling.

Old 11-16-2015, 08:19 PM

2,526 posts, read 1,594,387 times
Quote:
That is a ridiculous statement. By that logic, if you have never been a professional athlete, you cannot debate any sports topic!
The "Monday morning quarterbacks" (and armchair MMA fighters) are free to spout off just any way they want … They just ought not expect to be taken seriously, that's all …

Old 11-16-2015, 10:39 PM

1,433 posts, read 1,062,936 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
Oh my goodness, I'm dying from laughter.

You're going to sit here and tell us some 175 lb average joe who's out of shape and can't even throw a proper punch, let alone knows what Southpaw is could go 1 on 1 with a woman who has the stamina to go rounds of sparring and trains everyday just because he's 'bigger' and 'stronger'?

The misogyny in your post is appalling.
And the delusion in your post is amusing and totally expected......

Yes....an average Joe going one on one with a female he outweighs by 40 - 60 lbs or more (plus greater upper & lower body strength.....don't fight it...it's nature). At the very least, said out of shape Joe Blow could either control her movements by grabbing in a bear hug and/or using the advantage in body weight to press on and pin said undersized female "superspecies" (as you'd have everyone believe people like Rousey, etc. are......another one brainwashed by the dreamers).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events