Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-17-2015, 12:46 AM

4,523 posts, read 3,407,262 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyram View Post
And the delusion in your post is amusing and totally expected......

Yes....an average Joe going one on one with a female he outweighs by 40 - 60 lbs or more (plus greater upper & lower body strength.....don't fight it...it's nature). At the very least, said out of shape Joe Blow could either control her movements by grabbing in a bear hug and/or using the advantage in body weight to press on and pin said undersized female "superspecies" (as you'd have everyone believe people like Rousey, etc. are......another one brainwashed by the dreamers).
Lol, I think you're the one that's delusional.

I always say this, some men just assume every woman on this planet is a weakling, and this is coming from a guy.

Old 11-17-2015, 06:26 AM

2,248 posts, read 2,349,710 times
Quote:

Yes....an average Joe going one on one with a female he outweighs by 40 - 60 lbs or more (plus greater upper & lower body strength.....don't fight it...it's nature). At the very least, said out of shape Joe Blow could either control her movements by grabbing in a bear hug and/or using the advantage in body weight to press on and pin said undersized female "superspecies" (as you'd have everyone believe people like Rousey, etc. are......another one brainwashed by the dreamers).
It's obvious that you've never trained in boxing or any combat sport from reading the mess you're spewing. The only delusional person here is the one who thinks some lazy man could go 1 on 1 with a woman who's in better shape just because he's bigger.

If you think it's so easy go ahead and challenge a female boxer and get back to us.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3FZLTpJREY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwMlf9Pe-Rk

Old 11-17-2015, 06:54 AM

2,526 posts, read 1,594,864 times
Lots of guys suffer from "testosterone poisoning," which among other problems, commonly results in a strange macho attitude ...

Old 11-17-2015, 07:47 AM

1,198 posts, read 1,626,193 times
Quote:

In a striking (boxing/kickboxing) scenario, I'd tend to agree with you. Judo, on the other hand, is a different animal. Minor adjustments in the delivery of throws can change the amplitude of the throw and the angle so that the opponent is landing on their head, shoulder/collarbone, etc, and the impact under the weight of your own body is what is doing the damage. People inexperienced in breakfalling technique (ukemi) tend to stick their arm out when falling, and the thrower can anticipate that too, breaking an arm (I've seen it happen). Strength becomes less of a factor with judo because the judoka begins the attack by off-balancing the opponent, 'lightening' the opponent for the throw and using the momentum of an opponent's attempt at recovering balance against them. Also, grabbing a judoka in a bear hug is exactly what they want you to do. Sorry, Luckyram, if we were talking about a female boxer I'd agree, but an inexperienced person trying to grab and pin an Olympic-level female judoka? That's swimming in deep water.

Last edited by NJmmadude; 11-17-2015 at 07:57 AM..

Old 11-17-2015, 10:53 AM

1,556 posts, read 1,912,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
Hahaha, yup! I love the macho males that post on these forums about men being stronger than women and yada yada. I've started boxing recently and it humbled the hell out of me. I've never sparred yet I just train, and I have no shame in admitting that a female who has trained longer than me or an actual female trainer that trains others would whoop my a**.

Fighting is no joke.
Not jumping the on macho male bandwagon but the military physical fitness requirements for females in the military is on par with males between the ages of 40 to 44 years old.

Old 11-17-2015, 12:37 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,174,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Railman96 View Post
Hahaha, yup! I love the macho males that post on these forums about men being stronger than women and yada yada. I've started boxing recently and it humbled the hell out of me. I've never sparred yet I just train, and I have no shame in admitting that a female who has trained longer than me or an actual female trainer that trains others would whoop my a**.

Fighting is no joke.
Seriously, man.

As a former football player, I thought I would be a badarse when I started doing BJJ, and then I was quickly humbled when I realized the balding guy in his 40's with a bit of a gut or the 105 pound woman could embarrass me real quick if they wanted.

But hey, that's the Internet for ya.

Old 11-17-2015, 02:42 PM

369 posts, read 374,782 times
Could Ronda Rousey or other female MMA fighters rape a man who is about their same size and weight, even if men are generally said to have more muscle mass?

Old 11-17-2015, 03:04 PM

1,556 posts, read 1,912,056 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Lucas View Post
Could Ronda Rousey or other female MMA fighters rape a man who is about their same size and weight, even if men are generally said to have more muscle mass?

There aren't very many Ronda Rouse in the world.

Old 11-17-2015, 03:47 PM

11,186 posts, read 6,508,677 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frank Lucas View Post
What a weird question. How the heck does raping someone even enter the mind.

Old 11-17-2015, 03:51 PM

2,526 posts, read 1,594,864 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jazzarama View Post
What a weird question. How the heck does raping someone even enter the mind.
I guess "it's a 'guy' thing" (for SOME weird sick creepy guys) ...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events