Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-12-2015, 07:36 PM

1,365 posts, read 1,015,934 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRider View Post
With all the stabbings going on in Israel I had a suspicion who might be behind it. You had to dig deep to find out who the stabber was but it was not difficult. Surprise! His name was Faisal Mohammad. Man, it never fails. What they want to whitewash is that this had nothing to do with terrorism. Yeah, sure.

'Manifesto' found on UC Merced stabbings suspect - CNN.com

Even this report is incomplete. They say nothing about his parents or anything about his past.
If you search Google you will find he had Islamic notes and an ISIS flag in his book bag, this attack was definitely Islamic terror motivated. They are covering this up as quick as possible because it doesn't fit the narrative that Islam is a "peaceful" "religion".

The only way this guy was stopped from his stabbing rampage is that he was shot. +1 for guns
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-13-2015, 09:32 AM

17,341 posts, read 11,274,075 times
The fact that anyone would think this is just a random act by just a regular guy who just so happens to be Muslim with an ISIS flag in his notebook shows just how whacked out the bleeding heart leftists are. I bet if they found the head of a Catholic priest or Jewish Rabbi in his locker, they'd still see no reason to suspect him of being a radical Muslim. The liberals are getting nuttier every day. They try so hard to be on their high horse, that they've lost all common sense and reality. I almost feel sorry for them for being so naive.

Old 11-13-2015, 10:02 AM

50,748 posts, read 36,458,112 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvoc View Post
The FBI appears to have backed off the study group theory. i would presume that is because there is other evidence. So we wait.
I already stated I am open to whatever the truth turns out to be. I unlike many here an not attached to any particular outcome nor do I think any "reason" makes it better than any other. Again, it just seems like a few people are actually wanting it to be Isis related and got upset with me for stating that evidence up to that date suggested it was actually his social standing and the study group. Why would anyone be so attached to it turning out to be Isis related that they would get mad at the thought it might not be?

At the time of my post, my info was up to date, and I included a link from a news source reporting that to be the case.

Old 11-13-2015, 10:11 AM

3,062 posts, read 7,032,965 times
If he had the new Call of Duty game in his backpack they would be blaming video games for the violence.

This kid is 'into' Isis. Isis wants you to kill non-musliims.

If you kill or try to kill people, and you have an Isis flag, it's a religiously motivated hate crime.

Old 11-13-2015, 10:18 AM

12,973 posts, read 15,798,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocnjgirl View Post
I already stated I am open to whatever the truth turns out to be. I unlike many here an not attached to any particular outcome nor do I think any "reason" makes it better than any other. Again, it just seems like a few people are actually wanting it to be Isis related and got upset with me for stating that evidence up to that date suggested it was actually his social standing and the study group. Why would anyone be so attached to it turning out to be Isis related that they would get mad at the thought it might not be?

At the time of my post, my info was up to date, and I included a link from a news source reporting that to be the case.
As you should be well aware most of the views ascribed to liberals here are the work of the right wing straw man machine. They tell the left what it thinks.

It has been that way a long time and it is improbable that the right wing here will ever actually quote a credible left wing source.

I believe the initial view of the authorities was that it was not jihadist related. They have I think pulled back from that view and that is likely due to more information obtained about the individual. I would think we will hear in the not too distant future what has been found.

Old 11-13-2015, 12:19 PM

7,280 posts, read 10,948,582 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lvoc View Post
As you should be well aware most of the views ascribed to liberals here are the work of the right wing straw man machine. They tell the left what it thinks.

It has been that way a long time and it is improbable that the right wing here will ever actually quote a credible left wing source.

I believe the initial view of the authorities was that it was not jihadist related. They have I think pulled back from that view and that is likely due to more information obtained about the individual. I would think we will hear in the not too distant future what has been found.
Probably because the left doesn't say what it thinks because if it did, there would be wholesale refusal of their agendas.

It is hard to quote a credible left wing source, so many are incapable of telling the truth.

Free speech? No way, lets put some muscle on that.

2nd Amendment rights? Not unless you are a liberal that needs armed bodyguards.

The list goes on and on.

Credible and left wing source is an oxymoron.

Old 11-13-2015, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mack Knife View Post
Probably because the left doesn't say what it thinks because if it did, there would be wholesale refusal of their agendas.

It is hard to quote a credible left wing source, so many are incapable of telling the truth.

Free speech? No way, lets put some muscle on that.

2nd Amendment rights? Not unless you are a liberal that needs armed bodyguards.

The list goes on and on.

Credible and left wing source is an oxymoron.
There - a wonderful wide demonstration of the right wing strawman machine.

Old 11-13-2015, 01:26 PM

8,087 posts, read 9,836,106 times
I think just other stuff has hit the news lately and in the last few days to put this on the back page.

Old 11-13-2015, 01:33 PM

4,095 posts, read 2,564,913 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Felix C View Post
I think just other stuff has hit the news lately and in the last few days to put this on the back page.
No, the media hides crimes committed by Muslims.

It's funny that the Muslim who beheaded a woman in Oklahoma is referred by the media by his former name and not the Muslim name he chose for himself. This would be like calling Kareem Abdul Jabar or Muhammad Ali by their former names even though they have chosen Muslim names.

Hypocrite Leftist media.

Old 11-13-2015, 01:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by golimar View Post
No, the media hides crimes committed by Muslims.

It's funny that the Muslim who beheaded a woman in Oklahoma is referred by the media by his former name and not the Muslim name he chose for himself. This would be like calling Kareem Abdul Jabar or Muhammad Ali by their former names even though they have chosen Muslim names.

Hypocrite Leftist media.
And there is that right wing strawman yet again...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events