Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-11-2015, 11:55 AM

2,526 posts, read 1,593,559 times

Advertisements

Some guys have stated that being shot by a jealous husband would be a great way to die …

Some guys get their wish, and then complain about it …

I dunno … That's just the kind of person who would gripe about being hung with a brand new rope … There's just no pleasing some people, eh … ???

*shrug*
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-11-2015, 12:06 PM

42 posts, read 44,679 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uncle Bully View Post
Isn't that what most women do to their ex husbands even if they haven't done anything wrong anyway?
+ 1. Accurate

Old 11-11-2015, 12:45 PM

24,621 posts, read 19,159,948 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATG5 View Post
How about compassion for their families?
Their families are probably better-off now. What kind of mother leaves her kids to go do The Nasty in a park? What kind of family values do you think they were instilling in their children?

Quote:
Please show me the law or constitutional amendment where cheating on a SO carriesthe death penalty?
Have a guilty conscience?

Quote:
But what can ya say, it is the Internet (and a message board, to boot) after all.
And the message is that adultery is bad. Adultery has negative consequences. A premature death is merely one risky consequence of adultery.

Old 11-11-2015, 01:08 PM

6,732 posts, read 5,172,048 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
Their families are probably better-off now. What kind of mother leaves her kids to go do The Nasty in a park? What kind of family values do you think they were instilling in their children?
It's still their mother.

That's your opinion, you have no idea how that family feels, so stop projecting when you don't know the family personally.

Quote:
Have a guilty conscience?
Why would I have a guilty conscience? I'm not married or in a relationship.

Quote:
And the message is that adultery is bad. Adultery has negative consequences. A premature death is merely one risky consequence of adultery.
So does speeding, which I'm sure you've never done once in your life.

Last edited by ATG5; 11-11-2015 at 02:27 PM..

Old 11-11-2015, 02:57 PM

45,359 posts, read 60,546,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NY to Chicago View Post

Anyway not every crime has a "motive"....Remember Hannah Graham from UVA? She was killed by a stranger and there was no motive at all for her killing....This could have been a thrill killing by a freak/weirdo in the park (a prime place for freaks and weirdos) for all we know....Through logic tells me it was a lovers triangle gone wrong...But you can really never know and there is no guarantee of a motive in any case.....

Sure there was a motive there, rape and murder. The alleged perpetrator, Jesse Matthews, has been charged in another rape/murder (linked by DNA), another rape and attempted murder, and a couple more sexual assaults.

Serial killer/rapist.

Old 11-11-2015, 03:25 PM

46,267 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
Not sure why my post was deleted.

What does what she did have to do with having compassion for the kids?

Sounds like you should've paid closer attention in your civics/U.S. Government class.

By your logic, someone could run you off the road into a tree and kill you because you went 2 MPH over the speed limit.

You seem to be okay with a double homicide (felony), while focusing on the infidelity (not a felony in that state).

Disturbing.

Yeah, because thinking murder is a little excessive reaction to cheating means you're a cheater.
Great, another one who see's no satire in this thread.....

Old 11-11-2015, 03:40 PM

16,569 posts, read 15,268,500 times
Is their a racial component to this as well?

Old 11-11-2015, 03:47 PM

4,918 posts, read 6,467,718 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoomzoom3 View Post
I think some here would love to see some Islamic sharia law or Taliban style law. The stoning to death of adulterers could be aired on live TV!
Long live the Muslims, religion of peace.

Old 11-11-2015, 04:10 PM

7,982 posts, read 4,286,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chucksnee View Post
Great, another one who see's no satire in this thread.....
Give it up. Your post was ignorant. Stop trying to make satire happen.

This story is terrible. I feel bad for both victims, as they didn't deserve to die.

Man, you really shouldn't mess with people's hearts. There are a lot of unstable people out there.

Old 11-11-2015, 05:27 PM

46,267 posts, read 27,088,282 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cali Doll View Post
Give it up. Your post was ignorant. Stop trying to make satire happen.

This story is terrible. I feel bad for both victims, as they didn't deserve to die.

Man, you really shouldn't mess with people's hearts. There are a lot of unstable people out there.
There are many satire (and stupid as you say) posts in this thread, why are you singling out mine? and.....

.....Satire in this thread....your inability to comprehend is noted....

Yes, it is terrible....

So maybe you can answer the this question, if she would not have been cheating, would she be alive?

Why is the victim always innocent?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events