Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-14-2015, 07:26 AM

5,162 posts, read 4,488,054 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Javacoffee View Post
Oh, how sweet! Obama has lit up the one world trade center with French colors.
Source?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2015, 07:29 AM

88,580 posts, read 84,795,337 times
Quote:
Oh, how sweet! Obama has lit up the one world trade center with French colors. WTF? How cares?!

Let's drop the @#$%ing symbolism and do something constructive! It's time will killed every ISIS group, cell and individual, but first we have to take off our little PC kiddie gloves, and take up the bombs and bullets. How offensive to those on the left!
That makes no sense. One WTC is not a federal building. Obama has nothing to do with the lighting. Geez some of you will find any excuse to toss in an Obama dig lol. I'm not a huge fan either but c'mon. That's just being silly.

Old 11-14-2015, 07:29 AM

971 posts, read 1,453,619 times
Read most but not all.

In my mind, I feel we should gather our allies and pressure the muslims to return to THEIR countrys and clean up their own family mess before wanting to live in the civilized world.

If it involves rewriting their religious beliefs, so be it!!

Old 11-14-2015, 07:30 AM

2,526 posts, read 1,594,101 times
Quote:
Oh, how sweet! Obama has lit up the one world trade center with French colors. WTF? How cares?!

Let's drop the @#$%ing symbolism and do something constructive! It's time will killed every ISIS group, cell and individual, but first we have to take off our little PC kiddie gloves, and take up the bombs and bullets. How offensive to those on the left!
Put on your uniform, pick up your rifle, and go straight to the front lines …

Go for it ...

Old 11-14-2015, 07:31 AM

2,526 posts, read 1,594,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I am not sure where you live, but in New York City Muslims do speak out against terrorism. I work at the WTC. I am a 9/11 survivor. So are some of my Muslim coworkers. You don't think THEY speak out against terrorism? Really?

The problem is that you and others believe that every Muslim should take ownership of what other Muslims do. It doesn't work that way. All black people are not responsible for what some ghetto gang member does. All Christians are not responsible for hanging Mathew Shepard on a fence and leaving him to die.

Yes, there is a huge problem in the world with radical Islam and terrorism. It's very real and I know that reality better than you do. But the easy way to deal with it is to turn all Muslims into a giant blob of THEM and then proceed to seek to destroy them, just like the terrorists turn all Westerners into a giant blob of THEM and seek to destroy us. It goes nowhere. I don't have the answer, but I know from history that labeling a people as a THEM to justify their destruction has never worked.
Yes, yes, yes …

Old 11-14-2015, 07:31 AM

10,420 posts, read 10,828,984 times
Sure coulda used a 2nd amendment over there...eyh?

Old 11-14-2015, 07:32 AM

1,535 posts, read 2,372,970 times
This is for France.

To fight this kind of terrorism, you have no choice but to fight fire with an even bigger firestorm. There are few ways to do it...

1) Totally stop or limit free flow of Muslims into the country. Forget about all these human rights things.

2) Let the Muslim fanatics know that for every slightest action of terrorist act they did, they can expect a hundred times more deadly action / retributions on their people / country.

3) If they continue their drastic acts, start by destroying all mosques in the country & force all Muslims in detention centers. Next step is to deport every single Muslim out of the country.

4) One more terrorist attack, bomb Mecca & a barrage of cruise missiles as "morning calls" in the most radical of Islamic country.

NB: It's meant as a "wake up call" on moderate Muslims to curb radicalism within their society. That is if they don't make a serious effort to stop their fanatic fellow Muslims from attacking innocent victims, time to make victims out of them.

Old 11-14-2015, 07:33 AM

1,077 posts, read 872,433 times
Quote:

It's not the World Trade Center, those got demolished in the attacks in 2011.

That is the Empire State Building and who's to say, they took it upon themselves to show solidarity with Paris?

I do agree to get ISIS.

16,911 posts, read 10,591,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ryanms3030 View Post
I hope people just start fire bombing every mosque in the United States. This isn't a war that can be won by governments and militaries, this war must be fought by the people for the sake of humanity. We need to start putting bounties on the heads of all Muslims like they are doing to us
While I do not support this type of violence, I will say that if I got up tomorrow morning and leanred that every mosque in the country burned to the ground over night, then I just might have a donut with my coffee.

1,790 posts, read 2,051,667 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pretzelogik View Post
Sure coulda used a 2nd amendment over there...eyh?
Probably not. You Americans have shootings every day. France? Not so much.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events