Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-14-2015, 11:24 AM

7,280 posts, read 10,945,411 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by BruSan View Post
The occasion calls for reasoned thinking and compassion for those who have been so terribly impacted by this tragedy; not some gunnut taking the opportunity to scornfully jump on the grieving country with his stupid agenda.

For shame!
Reasoned thinking? Yeah, maybe another condemnation from the UN ought to take care of things.

Here is some reasoned thinking: Take the job seriously and start killing them. In case you haven't noticed, that is exactly what they are doing.

So think all you want, actions make the difference. While you are thinking, they are killing.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-14-2015, 11:26 AM

743 posts, read 766,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
You are the walking dead already. Your idiot leader, elected by idiots, said you must begin basically humping you way out of it. What happened to becoming French on French soil?

The Engineer of Diversity | The Brussels Journal
In his message Sarkozy insisted that the French people must change, that there will be dire consequences if they don't, and that not to intermarry racially is bad for the survival of the country

Muslims don't let non Muslims marry their daughters. Muslim men will basically convert their wives to Islam. So your idiot in chief more or less told you fools to grab your ankles.... and you did.

You are dead. The French will now learn a thing or two about Gallic pride. Do you have any idea the esteem you are held in? Its not even close to an ugly American in a Hawaiian shirt pouring catsup on a steak.

They will tear down your Eiffel tower , Champs-Élysées and ripe out your vines, in Burgundy, Rhone and Bordeaux.

They will write the history of vanquishing a swine eating race of barbarians which will be the only memory of you.
What a waste of such a beautiful culture ... Goodbye, France.

Old 11-14-2015, 11:34 AM

20,708 posts, read 19,353,439 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steinish View Post
Maybe they can regroup in Quebec. A Carolingian refuge for every Caliphate. However they must carefully select them lest they import the same defeated race.

Old 11-14-2015, 11:40 AM

9,408 posts, read 11,927,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MordinSolus View Post
I'm a liberal, but the bleeding-hearts are infuriating on Islam, the refugee crisis and open borders. We're supposed to tolerate the intolerance practiced by Muslims, choose to believe every Syrian fleeing their region is a perfect human being looking to make Europe their home, and that open borders are great for everyone and pose no national security risks.
Willful ignorance is still ignorance.
This is me as well. I'm an atheist liberal also, but this is one of the areas where I part ways with most other liberals. I just don't understand why most libs are so welcoming to opening the floodgates to Muslim immigrants, as well as being so open to anything Islam while in the same breath so hard on Christianity. It's a double standard. Islam itself is innately repressive and stands for values that run contrary to liberal values. They are being naive as well as being played for fools, and it will bite all of us in the arse.

Old 11-14-2015, 11:41 AM

17,815 posts, read 25,628,169 times
Quote:

Bridgette Bardot for the last few years was very vocal about this and she was criticized by many French, wonder what they think now?

Old 11-14-2015, 11:41 AM

13,586 posts, read 13,111,878 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by gwynedd1 View Post
You are the walking dead already. Your idiot leader, elected by idiots, said you must begin basically humping your way out of it. What happened to becoming French on French soil?

The Engineer of Diversity | The Brussels Journal
In his message Sarkozy insisted that the French people must change, that there will be dire consequences if they don't, and that not to intermarry racially is bad for the survival of the country

Muslims don't let non Muslims marry their daughters. Muslim men will basically convert their wives to Islam. So your idiot in chief more or less told you fools to grab your ankles.... and you did.

You are dead. The French will now learn a thing or two about Gallic pride. Do you have any idea the esteem you are held in? Its not even close to an ugly American in a Hawaiian shirt pouring catsup on a steak.

They will tear down your Eiffel tower , Champs-Élysées and ripe out your vines, in Burgundy, Rhone and Bordeaux.

They will write the history of vanquishing a swine eating race of barbarians which will be the only memory of you.
I didn't even think about the grape vines. Wine ( all alcohol ) is haram in Islam. I doubt it will actually come to that, but it's food for thought.

Old 11-14-2015, 11:50 AM

743 posts, read 766,070 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by seain dublin View Post
Bridgette Bardot for the last few years was very vocal about this and she was criticized by many French, wonder what they think now?
Yes, I believe the authorities threatened her with prison and made her apologize. So much for free speech.

Old 11-14-2015, 12:08 PM

17,815 posts, read 25,628,169 times
Quote:
Yes, I believe the authorities threatened her with prison and made her apologize. So much for free speech.

Amazing isn't it?

What I find strange is the reaction of shock by some of the French, why are they surprised?

Kind of like the family members being shocked that their 85 year old grandfather with Alzheimers getting in the car and causing a horrible accident, because they never took the car away.

They allowed this to happen.

Old 11-14-2015, 12:10 PM

1,548 posts, read 912,764 times
You can't say anything even slightly edgy these days without people being outraged, and threatening boycotts, etc. It's out of hand, and I'll side with Lowe on this one.

Old 11-14-2015, 12:11 PM

9,807 posts, read 11,137,281 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11thhour View Post
this is me as well. I'm an atheist liberal also, but this is one of the areas where i part ways with most other liberals. I just don't understand why most libs are so welcoming to opening the floodgates to muslim immigrants, as well as being so open to anything islam while in the same breath so hard on christianity. It's a double standard. Islam itself is innately repressive and stands for values that run contrary to liberal values. They are being naive as well as being played for fools, and it will bite all of us in the arse.
^^ this!!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events