Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 03-20-2016, 10:22 AM

3,110 posts, read 5,385,843 times

Advertisements

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RC-Cqkq6zWc
This wasn't even an affirmative action or white/black debate. This was a debate on renewable resources. But that didn't stop this BLM activist from pushing his agenda. Ummm, he does know that if all whites did this 50 years ago, there would be no Barack Obama? Or many of the big stars who are mixed race white and black? So this is what all that diversity training and affirmative action have accomplished.

In case no one has noticed, the root word of "Diversity" is Divide.
The myth of "white privilege" underscores this conversation. The masses of whites who grew up poor and struggled with 2 and 3 jobs would beg to differ with that myth. We all have problems, we all have issues, we all put our pants on one leg at a time. I'm sick and tired of the extremists trying to divide us with this nonsense. And I'm sick and tired of people not taking responsibility for their own lives.

My kids are 1/4 black, along with several other races. They came home from school one day to tell me that "the reason we are poor is the white people stole our land!" I told them 1) they never owned any land; 2) I'm white; 3) I didn't steal the house we lived in, I paid for it; 4) Their grandparents owned some very sweet property on the Big Island of Hawaii... and it wasn't stolen from them - they SOLD it; 5) We might not be rich but we are happy and doin' ok because both their parents work! and finally 6) I REFUSE to let them grow up with a victim mentality. They are responsible and accountable for the ways their lives turn out. If they choose drugs, pregnancy at 13, dropping out of school, and make bad life choices, it ain't my fault or anyone else's fault. At the end of the day, their choices impact their success.

Parents - especially in poorer communities - need to be saying this to their kids.

And in case no one has noticed, the black community is being played. This kind of thing just makes the divide wider. And that's the point. Keep people fighting, keep people under the thumb, keep them believing they are incapable of succeeding and it's someone else's fault. There are those in power who would love to see entire communities go up in flames. That would solve their "overpopulation" problem. Look it up. The Bilderberg group (Clintons, Bushes and Obamas are a part of it) have declared they would love to see the population of the earth drop to 1/2 Billion. We are 7 billion now. So - encouraging genocide of 'the masses' while increasing the divide between the races --- that's just a win for them.

Again - the black community is being played. Don't let your kids fall into this trap. It makes me sick. How do we know in the ferguson or baltimore riots there wasn't someone like Einstein, or Billie Holliday, or Martin Luther King, or Mother Theresa? Given encouragement, a good milieu, people who love them, and one small opportunity, people like Michael Jordan and Oprah emerge. That has nothing to do with privilege. That has to do with a belief system and a lot of self respect and love.

End of lecture. Since I was a minority for most of my adult life, I feel i can speak to this no matter what the color of my skin is. And since my kids are part black and since agitators came to their schools and tried to turn them into victims, this is near and dear to my heart. This kid in the video has been seriously brainwashed and it's too bad. I hope he figures it out.

Martin must be spinning in his grave. Bet uncle Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are proud.

Old 03-20-2016, 10:32 AM

22,146 posts, read 33,537,436 times
LOL. Yeah i see this happening. That guy is a moron. Probably gonna get some degree in bs and then complain and blame everyone as to why his life isn't going great. Probably the fault of the white guy next to him holding him back in class I'm sure.

Old 03-20-2016, 10:55 AM

4,902 posts, read 4,216,463 times
[quote=R_Cowgirl;43422028

Martin must be spinning in his grave. Bet uncle Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson are proud.[/quote]

I do not believe it will stop without a lot more violence. Dr King led a crusade with a purpose. Now it's mostly rabble rousers on all sides.

Old 03-20-2016, 01:09 PM

12,883 posts, read 13,990,431 times
I find it very alarming that your kids came home from school and said that. What the hell do they teach in schools, and in what exact context? Do they tell the whole story (like for example how African slaves were often sold to whites by other Africans during the Atlantic Slave Trade or how many Native Americans were actually very territorial with one another and frequently fought other tribes and that some even sold their land to the settlers and voluntarily moved westward) or focus on the white guilt aspects? Scary...

White people are not the only ones in the country/world who have a history of doing bad and shady things. It's important people know this.

Old 03-20-2016, 01:17 PM

2,055 posts, read 1,448,820 times
"Hmmm ... Black lives matter" student advocates all whites commit suicide ... does this apply to a half-white like the WH moslem? Now we get back to the question of Who is black? But more important is where is the stupidity of all of this sheet coming from ... the "great unifier"?

El Nox

Old 03-20-2016, 01:30 PM

264 posts, read 151,768 times
Does that BLM student realize his movement is being financed by rich White people ?

Old 03-20-2016, 01:47 PM

12,858 posts, read 16,873,001 times
Darn those Bureau of Land Management people anyway!

Old 03-20-2016, 02:19 PM

15,293 posts, read 17,684,015 times
Why are you paying attention to what some student says? He's a student. That is synonymous with ignorant.

Old 03-20-2016, 03:26 PM

10,190 posts, read 7,954,135 times
Black lives matter" student advocates all whites commit suicide

How do these stupid thugs get into a college? Never mind.

Old 03-20-2016, 03:53 PM

8,340 posts, read 6,787,311 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scotty011 View Post
Black lives matter" student advocates all whites commit suicide

How do these stupid thugs get into a college? Never mind.
"Quotas"
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events