Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-14-2018, 07:54 AM

1,563 posts, read 2,873,838 times

Advertisements

I have the perfect cure for bullying.Takes a little practice,but once you learn the technique the bullying will stop.
I never got bullied because I could handle myself well and in those days things were handled after school in the parking lot.
My son was getting bullied badly in the 6th grade....to the point where he was afraid to go to school so I taught him the art of the sucker punch.Didn't really want to but something had to be done.
Teach your son or daughter how to make a tight fist.They must squeeze very tight and hard or there is a chance they could sprain or break a hand with a hard punch......practice on a hard object such as a firm pillow nailed to the wall in the garage...….better yet a heavy bag in the gym.
Next step is speed and positioning.As the bully is approaching you turn slightly to your right side with your left facing the bully so he or she can't see you making a fist.Also important to act submissive and scared so that the punch will be a complete surprise.Your fist should be held about waist high and close to your body and the punch must be lightning fast directly to the nose and mouth.Also the punch must have good follow through.In other words not like a jab but a heavy blow with the shoulder behind it.....as if you were pushing something.
Practice,practice and then spring the trap.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-14-2018, 04:55 PM

2,971 posts, read 3,418,258 times
Then the kid will get suspended or worse for provoking a fight!

Old 06-14-2018, 06:03 PM

2,956 posts, read 2,341,983 times
Kids bully because they are allowed to do it, mostly unchecked.

The blame is placed on the victim and the aggressor is mostly ignored or they get away with it far more often than they are called on it.

If you tried to do this an an adult and the victim complained to the police you would find yourself quickly with a restraining order and jail time. However in schools, you say something and it mostly goes ignored, until they can't ignore it and by then the problem either slips through the cracks or you have some kid flip his **** and start shooting or you end up with a suicide or some harm.

Its bull**** that kids have to go through this in school. Double bull**** that teachers and parents mostly ignore it and hope it goes away. Trouble makers like this need to be in detention or suspension for such acts and in general kept from other kids during lunch and recess as punishment and to prevent it from occurring.

They don't want to discipline because it shows up on their end of year reports which can impact funding and or promotions.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events