Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2017, 01:29 AM

13,586 posts, read 13,166,946 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusano View Post
Sometimes evil walks on two legs.
And they usually have a dick. I'm shaking my head.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2017, 06:49 AM
gg

26,137 posts, read 26,065,503 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unsettomati View Post
Nonsense.

FBI data shows that filicide numbers have been decreased somewhat since the 1990s, over a time span during which the United States' population has increased by about 60 million people - meaning the filicide rate has dropped significantly.

But don't let reality intrude on your agenda...
But, but the media showed it over and over, so it feels as if it is happening ALL the time. It sure is a shame what the media machine is doing to us. Glad you posted REAL statistics. I just love statistics. Kind of hard to argue against those wonderful numbers regardless of the hyped up media garbage fed to everyone every second of every day.

Old 08-02-2017, 07:44 AM

8,446 posts, read 4,772,505 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mathguy View Post
Just like the murder rate has fallen mightily. While I personally do not like it....abortion is a root cause in these things. P.S. This is not a political comment but rather factual.
A statement can be political and factual at the same time but for what it's worth I agree with you. If there is one thing that is worse for society than killing our unborn in the womb, it's the societal damage that is done by the unwanted and often unsupportable children that are born when we don't.

Old 08-02-2017, 07:48 AM

626 posts, read 628,794 times
When this originally happened on a Saturday and they were looking for it was really sketchy then. Then he was not talking to the police at all, the tearful press conference from the mom but none from him. The thing that really told me he did it was when the police found him in the South Pasadena park all drugged out on pills and car doused in gasoline. So we all basically knew he more than likely killed the kid but not man enough to kill himself.

Old 08-02-2017, 08:40 AM

8,166 posts, read 8,558,543 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ron61 View Post
This is happening more and more frequently. Of course, if I were king the murderer would be swiftly put to death in the most heinous method possible. The problem with that though is it's a little too late.

Children are no longer seen as a gift. Been that way since 1973.
+1 If it's not cruel and unusual, it's not punishment.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events