Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-08-2017, 02:04 PM

50,371 posts, read 63,977,343 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wisertime View Post
lol

Something worse happened to a coworker of mine once. He had a party and one of the guests (not sure if he was a friend or friend of friend). I assume the latter. He got too drunk and stayed overnight in the guest room. He left the next am. He left a gift too. Not in the toilet either.....he literally S H1T the bed!! and just left it.

Talk about inconsiderate....the least he could have done was roll the sheets up and take them to the trash or something....talk about gross!

A similar thing happened at my son's house a few months ago. My son is in the Army and has a very open door policy to other guys who he might be working with who are away from their families. So an Air Force guy came to a weekend party and they all got pretty drunk. Two guys crashed on the sectional. The next morning they were up early and left. I was there, and I thought it was odd the AF guy didn't even go to the bathroom first. I went to sit on the sofa and it was soaked with pee.
This guy was married, with 2 kids, and had a responsible job. He should have had better manners that to just slink out like that.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-08-2017, 09:15 PM

10,225 posts, read 7,583,226 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana07 View Post
When nature calls, you HAVE to take the call.
I'm older now, but I've been single most of my adult life and so have been on a LOT of dates. I have NEVER had to do that on a date. Maybe I plan ahead well? Or have more control? I don't know. Most people do that in the mornings, don't they? Yuk.

Old 09-08-2017, 09:32 PM

8,583 posts, read 16,012,248 times
Entire thread of everyone's personal poo habits- gross .

Old 09-09-2017, 01:18 AM

939 posts, read 788,187 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arcenal352 View Post
Pretty much, and I would hope my partner would have the common sense to do the same. Although I tend to shave before I shower...
It's a matter of preference really.

I usually shave my beard after showering, as the extra hot water and steam from the shower makes it easier to remove, especially when I immediately add the original amount I would have added from the sink's faucet in the first place.

Either way, I think the saying has a better comedic rhythmic ring to it when said with shave at the end, especially with the first S word in tact.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly237 View Post
Well, not quite everyone's, apparently..., but there is still time...

Actually, I had a slew of related puns and jokes directed at both of them.
One almost has to with this kind of story, but I started feeling bad for her, and decided not to include them, just in case she Googled herself.

So instead...I took liberty with giving you the one above.

BTW...judging by the thread's (potentially misspelled) title, did you really think she was trying to rustle up her dog Winnie?

Old 09-09-2017, 09:03 AM

2,951 posts, read 2,518,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by evilcart View Post
The dude, has literally the best dinner story in history. i mean i have a few cracking stories but this is simply stunning. you could dine free for a decade on such a story.

the woman has a great story but the humiliation of handling your poo is going to "tanit" it.
If I'm dining out with friends, I do not want to hear a story like this. I'd make the guy telling he story to pick up the check.

Is this normal dinner conversation for the evilcart group? You need a more mature group of friends.

Old 09-09-2017, 09:05 AM

2,951 posts, read 2,518,456 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campfires View Post
Foundapeanut,

You are not allowed to post in this thread anymore for obvious reasons.
Oh well. I only had one other dating and BM story anyway. And it was a dozy! haha Now thinking about it I have two. Neither happened to me but friends.

Old 09-09-2017, 09:38 AM

3,564 posts, read 1,922,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kelly237 View Post
http://vignette3.wikia.nocookie.net/...20150608021033

Old 09-09-2017, 12:05 PM

939 posts, read 788,187 times
When you gotta go, you gotta go, as shown in this short bit @ the 3:00 mark (if you haven't faced that dilemma at least once in your life thus far, you're probably too young to be posting here):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSiibkSBTME

Old 09-09-2017, 04:21 PM

5,015 posts, read 8,183,418 times
I feel poositively bad for the gal. Being made the butt of all these jokes.

Old 09-09-2017, 06:24 PM

2,953 posts, read 2,900,805 times
I knew a girl that would constantly clog toilets with her particularly wide doogers. I mean plum cork the thing.

Some girls are like that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events