Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-09-2017, 09:32 PM

1,769 posts, read 1,238,651 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HansProof View Post
I knew a girl that would constantly clog toilets with her particularly wide doogers. I mean plum cork the thing.

Some girls are like that.
my son is like that. whenever i would tell someone about it and that i talked to my plumber and we got one of those toilets that you can flush pretty much anything, people always ask what, was he using a lot of TP? nope. he has been clogging up toilets with his "particularly wide doogers" (i never considered to refer to them that way!) since he was a little tyke.

this industrial strength toilet has been a lifesaver. saved my sanity! i am no longer stressing out every time he goes to use the bathroom and he hasn't clogged it yet and we've had it for about 2 years. i highly recommend to anyone out there who drops particularly wide doogers.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-09-2017, 09:42 PM

2,082 posts, read 1,080,888 times
The one case where the schitt didnt hit the fan but landed between two windows.

Old 09-09-2017, 11:05 PM

21,610 posts, read 8,778,244 times
I had a similar problem when I was spending the weekend at my boss's house in rural New Jersey. Larry and his family lived in a historic house dating back to the 1800s. On Sunday morning I used the upstairs bathroom after breakfast and did what most people do after breakfast. But I guess the plumbing must have been as antique as the house. I couldn't flush it down. I tried several times, and nothing. I was in a panic.

Now you have to understand that I was a shy, introverted young lady and that I had a massive crush on my boss, who was like a father figure to me. There was no way I was going to ask him for help. So I fished the offending item out of the bowl, wrapped it in several layers of toilet paper, packed it in my suitcase and took it back home to New York City, where the plumbing is more reliable.

Old 09-10-2017, 12:41 AM

939 posts, read 791,671 times

I Met a girl and we hung out for about four or more hours, ate a late dinner or early breakfast and went back to her place about 1:00 am or later.

I don't remember the part of feeling an urgent need to go, but I must have, because as soon as we entered her bungalow, I had to make a bee-line to her bathroom.

Not only was it a real bad case of the Hershey's, it was that of the explosive kind, that had to be done quickly in one or two bursts (sorry folks).

That, believe it or not was the good news.

The real problem was that one of the ends of her couch was leaning right up against the outer molding of the door jam of the bathroom door, and guess what side of the couch she sat on!

IIRC, it took me about ten minutes to squeeze and ease, as I wasn't aware of the courtesy flush technique then, and one wrong move on my part, would have probably woken the neighbors!

Another date-related incident was when I was looking for a new insurance agent a while back and was connected to a lady agent. We ended up talking on the phone for at least a couple of hours and really hit it off.

I think we may have talked a time or two more on the phone before we had our first date.

I picked her up and we were heading to a restaurant that she wanted to go to.

We're gabbing away, and at the last minute, she quickly blurted out "Ooh, turn here", as I was starting to pass it.

I slammed on the brakes, and at that very moment she let out a loud and explosive lower-body burp.

Both of us clammed up, and that was my mistake, as she had a great sense of humor, which momentarily slipped my mind.

Had I made a joke of it, it would have been laughed at, forgotten, and we would have immediately continued where we left off in the conversation.

I didn't of course as the sound screeching brakes and her instant rebuttal (perfectly timed btw) took me by surprise, so it became the longest twenty or so seconds of frighteningly loud silence, that kept getting louder and louder, while I was trying ever so hard not to laugh.

When it was finally over, it took my face and stomach a minute or two to stop hurting from all the clenching-up before they got back to normal.

Last edited by noregon98; 09-10-2017 at 12:50 AM..

Old 09-10-2017, 11:17 PM

6,790 posts, read 8,213,903 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by germaine2626 View Post
Who are all of you people who can go number two "on demand"? Like before the date.

I bet that there are a lot of people like me that "when you have to go, you have to go" and it does not matter what time of day it is or whether or not I am at home or at work or at someone's house or with friends.

Perhaps, you are like an old friend of Hubby and me who used to retire to the bathroom after dinner with a stack of newspapers & magazines for almost a full hour. He did this at home, at friend's homes and even in restaurants. Needless to say, after a while people refused to even meet him for dinner unless they could leave immediately after the meal.
I tend to go on a pretty regular schedule but there are definitely times when I have been in a less than convenient situation and just NEED to go immediately. I absolutely hate going #2 anywhere but home but sometimes it just happens suddenly and there's no way to prepare for or prevent it. I'm certain if there way anyway for her to avoid having to go during her date she would have done it.

Old 09-12-2017, 07:18 AM

5,015 posts, read 8,218,658 times
OMG! Some of these posts make me laugh, some cringe on being a little too descriptive! Some I can relate but won't elaborate on which. Some of you sound like you need a squatty potty!!! It helps you doo when you're in the loo! Nope, not a satisfied customer, just saw it on Shark Tank!

Old 09-12-2017, 11:12 PM

2,495 posts, read 4,368,552 times
Totally speechless. Thought it was some sort of typo...now I really wish I hadn't opened the thread.

Old 09-14-2017, 03:52 AM

30,438 posts, read 52,072,898 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bg7 View Post
The majority of the population poops around that same time each day.

I guess she must be one of those rarer random type poopers.
At first I read this as "everyone poops around the same time as each other (not the same time THEY go daily)" - and was imagining this massive poop break, like siesta hours in Latin America.

But on a more serious note, maybe she has IBS or Crohn's? Most people have predictable "movements," while folks with those issues don't often have a choice... it's either go NOW or risk an accident!

Last edited by gizmo980; 09-14-2017 at 04:01 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events