Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-30-2017, 04:50 PM

3,564 posts, read 1,922,565 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by PriscillaVanilla View Post
So?
So,
You said this
Quote:
Her looks are very relevant to this entire fiasco. If she hadn't been pseudo-pretty and young, this man probably would never have looked twice at her, would never have taken her home. His art would still be intact in his home. Her looks/youth probably fueled her sense of entitlement that she could get drunk and be an arse and it would be overlooked. Women who look like she does often get away with all kinds of garbage. In this case, she didn't. It's an interesting point of discussion to talk about attractive people who think they can be jerks.
In response to this
Quote:
Originally Posted by CBeisbol View Post
I wonder what it says about CD, or people in general, that so many of the comments here are about the woman's appearance?
Why would you do that unless there was some connection between the two.

Quote:
People can talk about her looks if they want to.
So?
Have I, or anyone, claimed that they couldn't?

I just said
Quote:
I wonder what it says about CD, or people in general, that so many of the comments here are about the woman's appearance?
Nothing about whether they could, or could not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-30-2017, 05:06 PM

13,480 posts, read 8,382,658 times
CBeisbol, since we're not in court and I'm not on trial, I don't really care. I just don't. Now go get a hobby or something...

Old 12-30-2017, 05:14 PM

3,564 posts, read 1,922,565 times
Quote:
CBeisbol, since we're not in court and I'm not on trial, I don't really care.
Yes. Making sense and being able to use simple logic is only important in trials.

Quote:
Now go get a hobby or something...
I know that this isn't a trial so using logic is too difficult, but how have you come to the conclusion that I don't already have a hobby?

Old 12-30-2017, 11:17 PM

1,047 posts, read 726,444 times
Default reply

I thought the same thing most of you did when I saw her cheap tattoo looking eyebrows and spots on face. But I looked so hard and thought those spots must not be real. Lens has to be dirty or she got dirt on her from the crazy night ? I didn't look her up like Clara C did (she says she was a stunner in other pics). Unless this is her face - blotchy beneath the excessive make up she typically wears. She could normally wear make up for deep scars? And this is beneath. It evaporated? I don't know why he would date her if she showed up with the spots on face. It is so bad for his career to be seen with that. So I have to assume they appeared later.
Andy Warhol is laughing. He made fun of art. He didn't intend for it to go for these crazy rates.
And this guy has insurance and will be AOK. He can find other artist to support that may be alive. More noble to support living artist.

Old 12-30-2017, 11:23 PM

1,047 posts, read 726,444 times
I have not read all comments in thread but somebody put down CD b/c we are speaking on her looks. I would not if she was not juxtaposed with a very very well known conservative lawyer from Texas. Not what you expect. If Trump dumps stunning Melania for this lady people would be in SHOCK. I think this is why most are speaking on her looks. Odd match up. Who cares about the art. Insurance takes care of it. And it was Warhol. He didn't even believe in art. He was a drug addict con man. Still a very enjoyable person.

Old 12-31-2017, 04:07 AM

6,727 posts, read 9,953,306 times
Just goes to show, money can't buy you class.

Old 12-31-2017, 07:37 AM

6,452 posts, read 9,814,509 times
Quote:
I know that this isn't a trial so using logic is too difficult, but how have you come to the conclusion that I don't already have a hobby?
Probably because you sit there upon your high horse and judge CD posters, constantly lol

Old 12-31-2017, 07:42 AM

34,231 posts, read 18,579,444 times
He chose............poorly.

Old 12-31-2017, 07:42 AM

5,051 posts, read 3,580,440 times
Quote:
Her looks are very relevant to this entire fiasco. If she hadn't been pseudo-pretty and young, this man probably would never have looked twice at her, would never have taken her home. His art would still be intact in his home. Her looks/youth probably fueled her sense of entitlement that she could get drunk and be an arse and it would be overlooked. Women who look like she does often get away with all kinds of garbage. In this case, she didn't. It's an interesting point of discussion to talk about attractive people who think they can be jerks.
You don't really believe any of that do you ?

She was likely a hooker who didn't get her asking price. No other reason she should just lose it and inflicts millions in damage.

That guy should have just paid her. It would have worked out cheaper.

Old 12-31-2017, 08:39 AM

32,647 posts, read 48,040,180 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7gkids View Post
He spent a million to raise 100,000.
And because it was for charity, the million cost was then tax deductible.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events