Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-18-2019, 03:07 PM

50,422 posts, read 36,064,195 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by CypressHeat View Post
If there are two things I can take away from this thread:

1) This girl gave this guy the McBeating he wasn't looking for

2)VexedandSolitary has likely been beat up several times by little girls, only to run around and tell everyone they weren't beat up because the assailant was smaller than they were. People just nod and smile.
LOL, I like that!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-19-2019, 05:50 AM

1,433 posts, read 1,056,813 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sidepod View Post
Its a shame that people still expect men to jump into harms way to save women in 2019. It isnt worth the risk of getting shot or stabbed to save anyone unless it is a family member or a close friend. Call the cops and let them deal with it.
IKR??....Women are always proud (and naively delusional) believing in "equality" and that "they don't need a man's help" since they are equals. Then something like this happens and the "why didn't the man help??...he's no man at all" criticisms, cries of wimpiness, etc. all come forward.

Old 01-19-2019, 06:10 AM

3,563 posts, read 1,869,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CypressHeat View Post
If there are two things I can take away from this thread:

1) This girl gave this guy the McBeating he wasn't looking for

2)VexedandSolitary has likely been beat up several times by little girls, only to run around and tell everyone they weren't beat up because the assailant was smaller than they were. People just nod and smile.
LMAOOOO but you failed. No male ego here to defend, what an odd assumption. I'm a female.

Never been "beat up" nor had a physical altercation by/with another girl (or guy). I've had a sheltered life.

If you think those few blows to that freak's face is being beat up, I would hate to see you in a barfight/alley brawl with males.

Last edited by VexedAndSolitary; 01-19-2019 at 06:22 AM..

Old 01-19-2019, 06:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by VexedAndSolitary View Post
LMAOOOO but you failed. No male ego here to defend, what an odd assumption. I'm a female.

Never been "beat up" nor had a physical altercation by/with another girl (or guy). I've had a sheltered life.

If you think those few blows to that freak's face is being beat up, I would hate to see you in a barfight/alley brawl with males.
Ouch!!....CypressHeat just got burned...LMFAO!!!

And thank you for being a rational, well adjusted, intelligent female (they are becoming more and more difficult to find).

Old 01-19-2019, 10:30 AM

3,563 posts, read 1,869,481 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyram View Post

And thank you for being a rational, well adjusted, intelligent female (they are becoming more and more difficult to find).
I am long on rationality, logic and brains but short on emotion and way too neurotic to cop to well adjusted but thanks!

Old 01-19-2019, 10:45 PM

3,568 posts, read 1,340,318 times
I like "McBeating"
But...... how about "McSmackdown"...?
Hmmmm

Old 01-20-2019, 07:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by applej3 View Post
I like "McBeating"
But...... how about "McSmackdown"...?
Hmmmm
Either is fantasy so choose whatever make you happy in your dreamworld.

Old 01-20-2019, 03:09 PM

3,568 posts, read 1,340,318 times
Quote:
Either is fantasy so choose whatever make you happy in your dreamworld.
You must not have seen the video. Not a fantasy.

Old 01-22-2019, 06:48 AM

211 posts, read 117,219 times
Quote:

For those with severe mental limitations, they would surely see that. Luckily though, your people's opinions matter very little. But you keep right on with your "LMFAO" and "burned" comments. Meanwhile, I'll continue to live in 2019 and not make the mistake of living in 2004.

Old 01-22-2019, 06:50 AM

211 posts, read 117,219 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by VexedAndSolitary View Post

I never said you were a male....is reading not your strong suit there little fella? If you're struggling, find an adult, have them help you. You taking this on by yourself is only increasing the already embarrassing level of pie on your face.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events