Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 01-25-2019, 10:03 AM

12,713 posts, read 15,520,307 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by charlygal View Post
You assume everyone is lying in every story you read?

A story says a dog bit a man. Are you going to ask how do we really know the bite comes from a dog? How do we know the man was even bit?
How do you know the man even existed in the first place?????

Old 01-25-2019, 10:15 AM

2,048 posts, read 2,154,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahsez View Post
Those clothes made them look like they smelled bad whether they did or not.

This is really puzzling. From this and other comments saying "I could smell them through the video", I was really expecting to see something different in the video. I was expecting them to look like a homeless couple that had spent the night on a park bench.

So, for anyone who can't or won't click on the video, here is what they're dressed in:

Her: plain gray top with 3/4 length sleeves. Black skirt. Neither appears to be dirty or disheveled. She's wearing a black head covering (like a chef's bandana) typically worn by orthodox Jewish women. Carrying a fashionable black purse/tote along with baby item totes. Fashionable glasses. Hair is brushed and neat.

Him: dark blue Dockers-like business casual pants. A gray collared shirt, short-sleeved, tucked into his belted pants. Also fashionable glasses. He's wearing a yarmulka on his head.

The baby: typical baby clothes and shoes. Typical baby hair.

I'm not saying they didn't reek, maybe they did. But what on earth about what they're wearing says to you people "it's obvious they smell"?

Old 01-25-2019, 10:23 AM

2,048 posts, read 2,154,462 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Geek View Post
I can smell them from here.
Why, exactly?

They're not dirty looking.
Their hair is neat.
They're wearing sensible clothing.

What aspect of the way they look makes them look like they smell, to you?

Old 01-25-2019, 10:34 AM

23,177 posts, read 12,202,565 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallouise View Post
This is really puzzling. From this and other comments saying "I could smell them through the video", I was really expecting to see something different in the video. I was expecting them to look like a homeless couple that had spent the night on a park bench.

Looked like normal people to me. Smell is a difficult thing to measure as we really have no objective way to measure it. That's why we use dogs to detect drugs, explosives, and bodies.

Old 01-25-2019, 10:38 AM

12,713 posts, read 15,520,307 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hallouise View Post
Why, exactly?

They're not dirty looking.
Their hair is neat.
They're wearing sensible clothing.

What aspect of the way they look makes them look like they smell, to you?
I was just saying that because of the reports of multiple passengers and crew all saying they smell. So they must have smelled bad. So bad I can smell them from here.

Old 01-25-2019, 10:40 AM

1,619 posts, read 1,100,500 times
They couldn't let them go to the restroom and wash up? LOL

Old 01-25-2019, 10:41 AM

1,619 posts, read 1,100,500 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Javacoffee View Post
k!".

Just as bad are women who bath in perfume. Every break they take, they're spritzing on more because they can't smell the stench after a few minutes.

Take a bath. Leave the perfumes on the store shelves.
And men who smell like they take a shower in cologne. They leave for lunch and come back smelling like they reapplied it. LOL
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events