Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-17-2019, 04:22 PM

14,416 posts, read 22,473,283 times

Advertisements

I prefer flying as I hate sitting in a car for too long. You will run across the cray crays everywhere.
Now, One time when I was 7 months pregnant I was flying from Chicago to Seattle and I was seated in the middle seat next to 2 business men what was working on their laptops. That was my worse experience flying ever. I sit next to a kid any time.lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-17-2019, 04:35 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,814,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by llowllevellowll View Post
I enjoyed this, but I didn't see anything about a 3-year old in the cell phone video. It sounds like she didn't want to sit next to an old C U Next Tuesday, as she said.

What a mess.

It's in the accompanying article.

Old 02-17-2019, 06:34 PM

12,322 posts, read 17,124,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
I love it when someone acts like a ass and this is the result. That video will be attached to her forever.
I agree. People know cell phone HD cameras are everywhere.There is a lot of anger, anxiety and sense of entitlement in today's society. Many people are detached, every word Is a fighting word and violence seems glorified. For those of us who are not like this, it impacts us too. I feel less thrilled about mingling with crowds on my time off then I ever did. I don't think im alone here.

What happened to humans to make them this nuts??

Old 02-17-2019, 06:37 PM

3,771 posts, read 7,090,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
It's in the accompanying article.
It is, but it's not what actually happened in the video. She's angry because she doesn't want to sit next to an old bat (to clean up her language a bit).

There's a funny bit in the Reddit forums about this discrepancy that nearly made me spit out my coffee. Haha.

Old 02-17-2019, 06:39 PM

8,479 posts, read 6,878,349 times
Chalk up another airport horror story to Mr Alcohol.

Old 02-17-2019, 06:49 PM

2,660 posts, read 1,553,563 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveinMtAiry View Post
That video will be attached to her forever.
Somehow I don't think she gaf.

Old 02-17-2019, 07:38 PM

17,117 posts, read 15,341,895 times
She'll be fine. Once she completes her probation or whatever they give her. She was [admittedly] drunk, got belligerent, went to jail. This shouldn't be news.

Old 02-17-2019, 08:06 PM

36,754 posts, read 14,814,475 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by llowllevellowll View Post
It is, but it's not what actually happened in the video. She's angry because she doesn't want to sit next to an old bat (to clean up her language a bit).

There's a funny bit in the Reddit forums about this discrepancy that nearly made me spit out my coffee. Haha.

There's no "discrepancy." This all started because she SAID she didn't want to sit next to a 3-year-old. That's what's being reported because that's what happened. Obviously, that's not on the video because passengers didn't start recording until AFTER she said it. Later, she said I asked to go somewhere else because they were being ****s. Again, the reports say that after she complained about the toddler, she took it upon herself to find another seat, which happened to have been assigned to another passenger. That might have been where the ****s were. Or maybe the ****s were complaining about her profanity.

The point is, this started with the toddler, and got worse. And she was intoxicated.

Old 02-17-2019, 08:35 PM

26,212 posts, read 19,509,699 times
I'd hit it.

Old 02-17-2019, 08:45 PM

3,771 posts, read 7,090,041 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Delahanty View Post
There's no "discrepancy." This all started because she SAID she didn't want to sit next to a 3-year-old. That's what's being reported because that's what happened. Obviously, that's not on the video because passengers didn't start recording until AFTER she said it. Later, she said I asked to go somewhere else because they were being ****s. Again, the reports say that after she complained about the toddler, she took it upon herself to find another seat, which happened to have been assigned to another passenger. That might have been where the ****s were. Or maybe the ****s were complaining about her profanity.

The point is, this started with the toddler, and got worse. And she was intoxicated.
Well, that sure escalated quickly for you.

My sincerest of apologies. Everything that gets reported immediately by hasty journalists is always 100% on the dot. Now call off the dogs; I'm raising my white flag!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events