Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-31-2019, 08:44 AM

29,509 posts, read 22,620,513 times

Advertisements

Yuck, imagine seeing the video after some fat slob with who knows what kind of nasty germs in his mouth (herpes, ebola, etc.) took a swig out of one of your milkshakes.

https://www.kgun9.com/lifestyle/door...efore-delivery

Quote:
Nothing hits the spot like a milkshake — unless, of course, there's a stranger's backwash in there.

A DoorDash driver was caught on a home security camera taking a sip of a milkshake seconds before delivering it, KXTL reports.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-31-2019, 08:58 AM

28,122 posts, read 12,578,158 times
Unfortunately, to keep fast food delivery services like this one, in business, it needs to be CHEAP...that comes at a price though! (service isnt going to be anywhere close to top notch)

Old 03-31-2019, 09:12 AM

2,264 posts, read 1,482,159 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Suburban_Guy View Post
Yuck, imagine seeing the video after some fat slob with who knows what kind of nasty germs in his mouth (herpes, ebola, etc.) took a swig out of one of your milkshakes.
Enola... LOL

While distasteful and certainly unhygienic, the idea that you're worried about Ebola is amusing. I'm surprised you're not afraid from catching anthrax and the bubonic plague from delivery people!

Old 03-31-2019, 09:47 AM

12,322 posts, read 17,124,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hulsker 1856 View Post
Enola... LOL

While distasteful and certainly unhygienic, the idea that you're worried about Ebola is amusing. I'm surprised you're not afraid from catching anthrax and the bubonic plague from delivery people!
What about the dreaded COOTIES? This is worse! ; )

Most likely the worst disease one can get here is a cold, flu or cold sore if the conditions are just right. Still wrong on the delivery persons part I would be miffed about it myself.

Old 03-31-2019, 09:49 AM

23,177 posts, read 12,202,565 times
He's just implementing Quality Control!

Old 03-31-2019, 09:55 AM

12,713 posts, read 15,520,307 times
I imagine equally repulsive and worse things have been happening behind the scenes in restaurants since the beginning of time.

Old 03-31-2019, 09:55 AM

1,380 posts, read 1,448,196 times
At least he didn't dip his testicles in the shake like that deliver dude who dropped his in salsa.
https://www.city-data.com/forum/curre...customers.html

Old 03-31-2019, 10:00 AM

12,322 posts, read 17,124,630 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Geek View Post
I imagine equally repulsive and worse things have been happening behind the scenes in restaurants since the beginning of time.
Very true. Many managers try to control expenses to an extreme. That burger that was dropped on the floor may very well find the gravity again to make it back to the bun. In restaurants, the "special of the day" is foods nearing expiration. As for a good hand washing after using the restroom, many splash some water, a bit of soap on the hands and rinse right away at best. It's supposed to be a thorough wash for 20 seconds.

Old 03-31-2019, 11:18 AM

2,971 posts, read 3,416,430 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by D. Scott View Post
Very true. Many managers try to control expenses to an extreme. That burger that was dropped on the floor may very well find the gravity again to make it back to the bun. In restaurants, the "special of the day" is foods nearing expiration. As for a good hand washing after using the restroom, many splash some water, a bit of soap on the hands and rinse right away at best. It's supposed to be a thorough wash for 20 seconds.
Lol. Years ago I worked at Arby’s. No offense to Arby’s here.

The “roast beef” came tightly packed in plastic; we would remove the wrapping and reshape the thing before putting it in the oven. It ended up on the floor a couple of times. We used to call it “arse barf”.

The cheesecake was made from a powder that the kids often sneezed on . Yikes.

There’s a pizza place that I used to go to a few times a week because you could have a personal pizza with lots of veggies. It’s like a pizza buffet.

I stopped going when I saw the owner wipe her nose with the palm of her hand and then go on kneading the dough. Not sure how they got away with not using gloves there. It was right out in the open and no one complained. I guess it’s old school lol. I sure miss the pizza though.

Old 03-31-2019, 11:40 AM

5,449 posts, read 4,043,852 times
just another reminder of why I don't go out to eat much.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events