Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-11-2019, 09:04 AM

13,261 posts, read 8,099,483 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveWI View Post
Several people have claimed that the only reason she was asked to leave was because( allegedly) her books kept popping out in full view and a complaint was made.
Of course IF that is true, she and her Heffalumps United comrades neglected to mention that - why ruin a good martyrdom, right?

Do you have some links?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-11-2019, 10:10 AM

43,671 posts, read 18,696,973 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassybluesy View Post
Do you have some links?
Sassy..there are no links. I have also asked for links for some of the posts in this thread as to why the woman was asked to leave.

FACT: No one knows the full story.
FACT: Neither Golden Corral nor the complainer have said anything to the public
FACT: We only have this woman's side of the story

Old 06-11-2019, 10:16 AM

50,596 posts, read 47,429,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaliveinGreenville View Post
Didn't someone here say her breasts were coming out the sides?
Jesus H

I'd go up and ask for a refund cause I'd be done eating for the day.

Old 06-11-2019, 10:18 AM

13,454 posts, read 15,581,318 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
Well, I may be shallow, but I wouldn't want to look at that while I was trying to eat.
Good grief, if you're focusing on eating and being with your family, etc., why the heck would you focus on what someone else is wearing?

Who really cares?

Three quarters of this country is overweight or obese, so if you don't like looking at larger people who don't wear burqas, I'd suggest poking your eyes out.

Old 06-11-2019, 10:26 AM

4,992 posts, read 5,337,723 times
No links, but found a comment about the breasts popping out in a Facebook search for "Golden Corral' by an individual. She mentions it's the Peach Street location so it appears to be local. Someone in the comments said that the employees verified. Not definitive proof, but it's closer to what I believe probably happened.

Old 06-11-2019, 10:29 AM

13,261 posts, read 8,099,483 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMSRetired View Post
Sassy..there are no links. I have also asked for links for some of the posts in this thread as to why the woman was asked to leave.

FACT: No one knows the full story.
FACT: Neither Golden Corral nor the complainer have said anything to the public
FACT: We only have this woman's side of the story

Golden Corral HAS said something public. They took responsibility for kicking her out. But some of you want to say "Well that's just public relations".

Old 06-11-2019, 10:29 AM

18,572 posts, read 7,438,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by crd08 View Post
I bet if I walked in with that outfit on nobody would have cared.
Do you have her belly?

Old 06-11-2019, 10:35 AM

9,467 posts, read 9,413,392 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by riaelise View Post
Good grief, if you're focusing on eating and being with your family, etc., why the heck would you focus on what someone else is wearing?

Who really cares?

Three quarters of this country is overweight or obese, so if you don't like looking at larger people who don't wear burqas, I'd suggest poking your eyes out.
Or, as in this case, NOT WEARING.

And if I had young children with me, I would be concerned about what message this lack of coverage of body parts would send.

No need for burkas, just normal clothing.

And no need to be rude, either.

Old 06-11-2019, 10:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassybluesy View Post
Golden Corral HAS said something public. They took responsibility for kicking her out. But some of you want to say "Well that's just public relations".
GC apologized. They did NOT say what she did or why they kicked her out.
Isn't that what you were trying to find out ?

Old 06-11-2019, 10:40 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarahsez View Post
No links, but found a comment about the breasts popping out in a Facebook search for "Golden Corral' by an individual. She mentions it's the Peach Street location so it appears to be local. Someone in the comments said that the employees verified. Not definitive proof, but it's closer to what I believe probably happened.
Well that's just a "wardrobe malfunction". Happens quite frequently on nationally publicized media events. You'd think people are used to it by now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events