Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 02-20-2022, 01:19 PM

12,062 posts, read 10,269,705 times

Advertisements

OMG - he never ever get out of prison. And his girlfriend also - was she arrested??

Old 02-20-2022, 01:34 PM

16,351 posts, read 8,174,665 times
Judges are absolutely being more lenient on black men these days. I guess this is what happens.

Old 02-20-2022, 02:15 PM

978 posts, read 674,453 times
He was just arrested days before??? Why was this animal not kept in his zoo cage????
Thanks to whatever judge thought he wouldn’t be a menace to society. A. Hole has blood on his hands

Old 02-20-2022, 02:17 PM

9,862 posts, read 4,638,421 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Formerly Known As Twenty View Post
This is a local case to my area.

That criminal's girlfriend is just as culpable as he is. Her idiotic choice to put her thoughts into writing should be enough to at least earn a few years in the slammer. ("I'm not going to go to jail if we get caught." That tells me that she knew that her boyfriend was planning on at least robbing/carjacking an UBER driver, if not murdering her.)

Cold comfort to the family of a woman who was just going about her business to make a living for herself and her family.
Exactly I think the girlfriend knows something or is lying. That was her gun as well?

They noticed the suspect went through her money apps but how does that get him cash unless he was looking to see her balance on a bank with an atm?

Old 02-20-2022, 04:20 PM

351 posts, read 225,054 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Formerly Known As Twenty View Post
This is a local case to my area.

That criminal's girlfriend is just as culpable as he is. Her idiotic choice to put her thoughts into writing should be enough to at least earn a few years in the slammer. ("I'm not going to go to jail if we get caught." That tells me that she knew that her boyfriend was planning on at least robbing/carjacking an UBER driver, if not murdering her.)

Cold comfort to the family of a woman who was just going about her business to make a living for herself and her family.
A few decades would be the more appropriate justice for the family (with a LOT more for the killer) even though no sentence will bring back the victim.

Old 02-20-2022, 07:30 PM

10,225 posts, read 7,580,886 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by anononcty View Post
An Uber driver and mother Christi Spicuzza of 4 of Monroeville Pennsylvania was killed after begging for her life and telling the murderer she had 4 children. Suspect said he 'had family too'. Much of the act was caught on. a dash cam before the murderer grabbed it. The suspect had his girlfriend call the Uber for him. It was an execution with one shell casing near body found face down

https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2022...ws-conference/

RIP
Horrible. Killed a young mother who was working hard to support her family. The murderer will be locked up with other monsters, where he belongs.

I've thought for a long time that driving for Uber, or being a passenger, either one, is too dangerous.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Current Events