Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-10-2010, 02:59 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

Woo hoo !! here is one of my favorite anniversary songs just for you guys

YouTube - Jimmy Roselli - When Your Old Wedding Ring Was New (1967)

I hope you both have a wonderful day !!!

Yup up early again and didn't go to bed till after midnight the Flyers lost
I wish they made a nighttime musinex

I am thinking I may pay the guy that mows C/D yard to mow ours today
By the time hubby is done work the last thing he wants to do is mow and it is suppose to be 100 heat index today
So I have a feeling I will be putting the hose in C/D pool because the level has gotten low again

So who all is ready for the weekend ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-10-2010, 05:57 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Well, thank you, Karla. Man, the past 15 years sure have flown by. It seems like yesterday since we were in the church, saying our vows when the local Flag Day Parade went by! Yep, we had a marching band "serenade" us during our wedding. They always had this parade on the Sat. closest to Flag Day and we didn't realize that it coincided with our wedding. So, when we were saying "I do", the band was playing "It's a Grand Old Flag!" How special is that, huh???

Well, today I did my 3 miles. The temp. was relatively low - 73 - and so was the humidity. It made for a nice walk. DH was excused. He's outside right now, giving our new plants a home.

Not sure what we're doing today. I just know I will NOT be cooking dinner. I'd like to go to this nice Italian place, Ariana's, but it's a bit on the expensive side. We'll see what DH feels like after his work is done.

I'm sure I'll drop by later. Hugs to all.

Old 06-10-2010, 06:16 AM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Morning peeps!

Happy Anniversary Pattie & Mr. Pattie (is it Len?)!!!

Shadow & I have been for a walk around the block. She is starting to act a little more like her old self every day.

So far she still does not have much interest in eating, but they tell me this is to be expected.

Old 06-10-2010, 08:10 AM

ok it is official I have lost my voice I blame it on al the stuff drainingthat is causing the coughing that caused the voice loss
yeah I think it maybe time to go to the Dr
I have to take C/D last 3 years tax returns over to the banker so I will pop in the Dr office and see if they can squeeze me in

Old 06-10-2010, 08:45 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
Aaawwww, Karla...I wish you felt better.

Evey, glad to hear Shadow's doing better every day. Thanks for the good wishes.

We've decided to go to an afternoon movie (Robin Hood) and then dinner. I'll be surprised if we make it to dinner.....no way we can watch the movie with out the BA bag of popcorn!

Old 06-10-2010, 09:58 AM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Happy Anniversary!!! Gosh Robin Hood and a bag of popcorn, I would be happy for the next week!
Happy that Shadow is feeling better! Did she stick her nose up to the new food? Cassy has to be coaxed to eat something new.
Be back later.

Old 06-10-2010, 10:58 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,342,692 times
Happy anniversary to Pattie and hubbie.

Sorry Karla you're feeling bad.

Glad to hear Shadow is getting back to her self. Have you given her the bison yet?

Nothing going on here. I had a neighbor stop by earlier to chat and she just left. Nice chatting to her.

Old 06-10-2010, 11:40 AM

hey all, well back from the Dr yup the allergies went funky
It settled in my larynx and chest so I am on antibiotics and she gave me the cough stuff to use at night so I can sleep

We are also trying some new allergy meds

OMG lol it is making me crazy not being able to talk I did have a bit of a whisper this morning but now that is gone probably from trying to talk at the Dr then the store getting the drugs so

Old 06-10-2010, 11:59 AM

7,395 posts, read 19,342,692 times
Ugh Karla ! I don't remember if I asked you or not but do you have a neti pot? It's gross to use but it helps.

Old 06-10-2010, 12:09 PM

Cheryl I just looked it up my sister mentioned something about it the other day she swears by it she didn't know the name though
Maybe I need to get one
and lol your right it does sound gross but hey if it works !!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals