Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-23-2010, 07:09 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,118,863 times

Advertisements

Good morning everyone

I didn't get up until almost 7:30 and yay It was the first night I slept straight through I didn't wake up coughing my brains out

My chest congestion gunk is finally clear but I guess I still have to clear it out
I guess the $50 antibiotics worked

I have been using the zertic daily but still have tons of head congestion I may have to take patties advise and add a decongestant to the mix

Oh lol I found a ghetto version of the sinus pot thingy I have a can of simply saline if I lean over and spray it into my nose it heads over to the other side ok lol that is a weird feeling but hey if it works

I am going to head outside to plant a couple plants later today I was goign to do it this morning but NN is prowling around

So what are you all up to today ?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2010, 10:34 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,263,356 times
G'morning. Wow...where is everybody???

DH and I had some errands; just got back. Another hot one. Tell ya what....since it's officially summer down here, you can all assume that it is hot and humid and I won't report it unless it's otherwise, ok? That way, you won't have to "hear" me say it every day.

Definitely did NOT want to do my thing this a.m. but I did. I cut back on the weights a bit - cut out the lunges and the squats, but did everything else, so I only did the 25 min. weight program. Did the walk to and fro.

One of our neighbors is up in Maine and his mom can't walk the dog, so he asked another neighbor, but she had a dr's appt. this a.m. so I walked her. Yeh. Here, they get in the golf cart and let the dog pulll it - that's how they walk the dogs. Anyhow, I thought I had it altogether. She did a #1. OK. Then walked a bit further and finally did a #2. I had my bag all ready, picked it up and, since she was kind enough to do her thing right next to the doggie waste bucket, tossed it in there. Thought she could use some more exercise, so I let her sniff away (she's a fat little beagle). Guess what she a 2nd #2. Oh, my. Now what? We finished our walk, I dropped her off at her home, then went and got another bag and drove back to the spot where it happened, picked it up and went to the waste bucket again. See? This is why I have cats. :-}

Have a great day, everyone. Catch ya later.

Old 06-23-2010, 12:23 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Hey peeps!

Shadow & I went for a long walk this morning. Not sure what got into her, but it sure was hot & gross to be out that long.

No luck catching the 4th kitten. I will try again this evening. Poor little critter must be so scared.

The other 3 seem to be doing well. I have been able to hold 2 of them without being hissed at, scratched, or anything. The other one is just sure I am going to eat it or something.

Off to Sam's with MIL.....

Old 06-23-2010, 01:52 PM

12,981 posts, read 14,533,906 times
Is the 4th kitten eating any of the food you leave out? I hope you can get it.

Today I got up and mowed the front yard, and boy was it muggy and hot. I was sweating my a$$ off by the time I got done, which coincided with a flash of light and a gigantic BOOM!!! Rained for just a tiny bit, but now it looks like there are storms all around, so we might be getting more later.

Did the 15 min. core blast dealio, and now I have to get busy.

Have a good one, everybody!

Old 06-23-2010, 02:24 PM

8,189 posts, read 31,235,578 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymystic View Post
Is the 4th kitten eating any of the food you leave out?
It sure is eating. The trouble is that it does not weight enough to trip the live trap so I have to do it manually. It does not come out to eat until it is dark out. It is a solid dark gray color and is very hard to see in the dark. I am going to stay out there tonight until I catch it, unless the mosquitoes carry me away.

One of the gray & white kittens came to see me when I went in to visit just now. Came right out and crawled into my lap. It was very gratifying.

Old 06-23-2010, 04:52 PM

5,453 posts, read 8,223,019 times
Oh Evey, what a worth while adventure you are on! I look forward to reading everyday how the kittens are.........
Hey all, bad day here. Government red tape is on my bad list today. Money not used for what it has been delegated for, and expecting our lawyers to fix their bad spending, bunch of crooks. SOOOOO...with that I will say hope you all have a wonderful evening. I need an attitude adjustment

Old 06-23-2010, 06:21 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,342,692 times
Good evening ladies.

Sandy, you have the right to vent.
Karla, glad you're feeling better and the meds are working.
Evey, happy to hear at least one of the kittys is warming up to you. The others will follow.

Chemo day today so i'm hoping this will be a better week than last week. I was sent home with a shot to give myself tomorrow afternoon of a drug that's supposed to keep the blood count up. My blood is okay now but this is the week it's supposed to go down so I have to have a 6000.00 shot every 2 weeks now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals