Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-13-2010, 06:02 PM

7,395 posts, read 19,295,517 times

Advertisements

Hi everyone.

Got a massage today so now I'm just laying around doing nothing. Tomorrow is chemo cocktails.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-14-2010, 03:16 AM

17,833 posts, read 33,045,180 times
morning ladies

yup a early start when the dogs started moving around at 4:30 I decided why not because I have a lot of C/D/ work to do

Sandy I love the "I put on my "don't make me come there" voice" I am going to have to add that to my collection. It will fit in nicely in the "that oh so special way" list

Pattie you love to organize hmm when are you coming to visit
I mentioned it to hubby that you were coming to visit and he said " you guys are going to have so much fun"

ok so I actually pulled out the iron yesterday I decided as long as I was plowing through the laundry I might as iron the capris & dress shorts that way should I need to dress in something other than garden or dog clothes they will be ready

I talked to C/D and brought up the phone so I decided to take matter in hand and called sprint ok all he had to do was give them permission once I was at the store and I could pick out the new phone lol it seems the manager was very familiar with him (seems he goes through a lot of phones) and gave him a call and took care of everything
I now have a new "business phone" it has internet email text and IM
we then had to stop at comp USA hubby needed a new monitor so while he was there I browsed the shoe store next door
3 pairs came home with me

then the fun began "how to use the new phone" class with my resident techie
ok lets just say this may take awhile and adult beverages might be needed

Old 07-14-2010, 06:32 AM

Location: Finally made it to Florida and lovin' every minute!
22,677 posts, read 19,212,720 times
Sorry, Karla...no organization skills here. I just cleaned!

DOn't you just hate it when new shoes follow you home???
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Exercise and Fitness > Daily Exercise Journals